31.

❤️Y/N❤️

"This is the girl I was telling you about" I over heard Mr. Stark say as he smiled at me along with the people he was talking too.

"She is beautiful, and your cosmetic line is going to be magnificent Tony was telling me all about it and I want to help fund it" an elder man said as his wife nodded.

"Thank you so much" I thanked as Mr. Stark continued talking to them and I went back to Ned, Michelle and Peter.

I started doing a little dance as they laughed "what's up with you?" Michelle asked. "Someone else besides Mr. Stark wants to fund my make up line, yo WE about to be rich!" I squealed.

"Yo when you hit it big we got to go to California" Ned said as we all looked at each other talking about California.

I looked at peter as he just faintly smiled while looking at me.  I smiled back as Michelle and Ned were going on and on talking I grabbed peter's hand taking him away from everything.

We walked outside onto the balcony and I closed the door behind us. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I'm good" he said then cleared his throat. "I'm good" he repeated as I looked at him and shook my head.

I'm going to sit right here until you tell me what's wrong" I stated trying to sit on the railing of the balcony but peter ran to my side holding onto me.

"Get down that's a long drop" he said as I got down. "I just don't want you to forget about me that's all" he admitted as I looked at him.

"Peter I'm not going to forget about you, how could I?" I asked. "You could be too busy a-" I cut him off by grabbing his hands. "I'm not going to leave peter I really like you and you're my friend I could never see myself leaving you, Ned or Michelle In the dust" I explained and hugged him as he hugged back.

I pulled away and looked at him as he stated into my eyes. He begun to lean in as I leaned in slowly. Peter's lips crashed into mine as we slowly kissed in sync.

I wrapped my arms around him and tilted my head some as he brought me closer to his body. Someone cleared their throat as we took our lips and hands away from each other.

"You two was caught red handed" we heard Happy say as peter started laughing making me laugh. "Mr. Stark didn't say I had to deal with this with two sixteen year olds" happy said as we laughed more.

"You're doing good happy" peter said as we laughed harder. "You look lovely tonight and the party is inside" happy said as we were walking back inside.

"Don't I look lovely?" peter asked popping his collar as happy rolled his eyes "you still look the same get inside" happy said nodding his head as I giggled.

"Is that Nick Fury?" Y/N asked as I looked up seeing him laughing and talking to Mr. Stark. "It is him" peter said as we continued to look at him.

"But never mind him let's go find Ned and Michelle" peter stated as we walked up to them dancing.

❤️Peter❤️

"That's real cute" Y/N teased as they laughed.

"Says the one who was just making out on the balcony" Michelle teased as I chuckled. I grabbed Y/N's hands as we started dancing.

She took her hands from mine and started dancing.

I burst out into laughter as she laughed. Soon the party was over and we dropped Y/N home.

I walked to her door as we smiled at each other she started doing the dance she did earlier making me smile.

"I had so much fun" she said as I smiled "yeah I did too, also Ned and Michelle they want to go to another party" I explained as she smiled.

"Good night" I said as she smiled "good night" she said before kissing my cheek. "No where are you going?" I asked grabbing her hand as she turned "What am I missing something?" She asked looking around in her clutch as I chuckled and placed my hand on her hand as she looked up and I kissed her lips.

She kissed back as someone started honking their horn. She pulled away "LETS GO!" Happy yelled as Y/N smiled. I placed a finger up "just one more minute?" I asked as Happy got in the car.

"I'll call you when I get home " I said before she smiled and went in the house. I went down the stairs of the porch Happy as hell.

I was so happy and not paying any attention to my surroundings that Happy honked the horn causing me to jump.

He rolled the window down just to laugh "get in the car kid" he said as I got in the car. "That wasn't cool you seen I was happy man" I said as he chuckled.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry it just seemed like the perfect time to do that" Happy stated then laughed as I sat back in my seat.

"I'm sorry but seriously she's a sweetheart I like her and I like you two together" happy said as I smiled. "Thank you" I thanked as he smiled.

"It reminds me of when I was in love" he started off "um no you don't have to discuss it if-" he cut me off "her name was Sarah and we were closer than ever we went everywhere and then one day-" he started.

"no it's okay Happy" I  interrupted "I seen her with another dude as she got distant from me." Happy explained as I sighed and he seemed sad.

"But I'm sure you two will be together forever from what it sounds like you two are first loves" Happy brought up.

"I wouldn't think of it as first love we ain't even on that type of level, she can't even look me in my eyes for a minute" I stated.

"She's shy you idiot even I know that" Happy said as I gave him a look as he looked at me from the rear view mirror.

"She looks at Ned so she's not that shy" I brought up as he shook his head. "That's the thing she doesn't like she likes you so of course she's going to do that" Happy started off.

"Just relax she's not going anywhere unless you do something but she likes you peter" he stated stopping in front of my apartment building and turning to look at me.

"Just give her sometime" Happy said as I smiled "thanks" I said about to dap him up " Yeah we're not that cool" he said turning back around in his seat as I got out the car.