14.

I only got 28 reads last chapter what y'all doing?😂😂

❤️Peter❤️

Y/N walked into the classroom and covered up her body with the bubble coat she was wearing. She hurried and sat next to me as she looked at me "Happy Birthday" I said as she smiled "thank you"

"You look pretty" I complimented as she smiled some "thanks even though it was something simple" she stated "you're still trying to cover up?" I asked as she nodded.

"Let me see your coat?" I asked "no" she said "let me see it" I said again as I grabbed it and she placed her head in her hands. I looked at her out fit and smiled.

Her hair was straight down her back as she had a crown on her head

Her hair was straight down her back as she had a crown on her head. "You look nice" I stated and took a picture of her as she giggled placing her hand in the way of my camera.

"One picture" I stated "just one" I said
"Okay" she said as we took a picture together. I placed my phone down as we looked at it.

"That's cute send it to me" she said as Olivia stood in front of me. "Hey peter" she said smiling "you know the new girl Liz right behind you two" she stated as
Y/N and I turned around and seen Liz smile at me and did a small wave as I smiled back.

"She really likes you and wanted to know If you'll go out with her this weekend" I have something planned" I stated then looked at Y/N.

"Really peter what about next weekend?" Olivia asked while eyeing Y/N. "I have The stark internship next weekend" I stated.

"Well how about tonight?" Olivia asked getting fed up as Y/N giggled "I'm taking her to the movies for her birthday" I said placing my arm over Y/N's shoulders as she was confused.

"You can't blow it with the cutest girl in school and she's new" Olivia tried explaining as I shook my head.

"She's not the cutest girl in the school, the cutest girl is right next to me" I said as Olivia looked between Y/N and I.

"Wait so like is this.... are you two a thing?!" Olivia asked as Michelle and Ned bombarded Olivia."HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Ned and Michelle both said as Y/N smiled "Anyways what's the new move for this weekend?" Michelle asked as Y/N looked at me smiling.

"Yeah because they're having a special at Rockefeller center" Ned said showing her his phone "Yeah but do any of y'all even know how to ice skate?" Y/N asked.

"I do" I stated " of course you do" she joked "kind of sorta" Ned said as I looked at him "okay no but it should be fun you're sixteen!" Ned said to Y/N. "I've never been ice skating" she said as I looked at her "we got to go then" I said as Michelle and Ned agreed.

"Wait can't you lose your fingers from ice skating?" She asked as I looked at her "Are you serious?" I asked laughing as she was serious "yes" she stated as I chuckled.

"You will be fine" I stated "so Rockefeller center on Saturday at 7 then we can go out to eat" Michelle said as Y/N nodded.

"Come back to my house for cake and ice cream" Y/N added. "Am I invited?" Olivia asked as we all looked at her "no" Y/N said laughing "so Britney and I aren't invited?" Olivia questioned.

"If we wanted y'all there we would've invited y'all" Michelle started off "Yeah but nobody wants that" Ned stated as I chuckled.

"Ever since you got your little boyfriend you've been acting different" Olivia said to Y/N as Y/N laughed. "Then leave me alone" Y/N said as Olivia stormed off.

Michelle and Ned sat at the desk in front of us. "So we're going to the movies tonight or was that just a lie to get away from Liz?" She asked as I sat up in my seat smiling.

"Yeah I was going to ask what movie you wanted to see" I said then looked at her as she smiled. "Well what do you want to see?" Y/N asked "it doesn't matter, it's your birthday you decide on whatever you want to see" I said as she nodded.

_______________________

It was six and I knocked on Y/N's front door as she came to the door dressed

Her hair was still straight and she placed a white leather jacket on. "Mom peter's here!" She shouted "okay go have fun be safe and remember you two have school tomorrow!" Her mother shouted back.

We left and caught a bus to the local movie theaters. We got off the bus and walked into the movie theaters. "What movie?" I asked as Y/N was dancing and looking at the screen of movies that were playing.

"What men want or Madea?" She asked "whatever you want" I said as she looked at me and smiled.

"Can we have two for Madea please?" Y/N asked as I paid for the tickets. We got a large popcorn and a large drink then went into our theater sitting all the way in the back.

I placed my arm over Y/N's body as she smiled and looked over at me. "You're not slick" she said as I chuckled and moved my arm.

"We're like the only people in the theater and I got some Doritos " I said standing up as she looked at me.

"So you got Doritos?" Y/N asked as I nodded while eating "why I didn't get none?" She asked "you didn't really say you wanted any and I got you some popcorn" I said as she threw some popcorn at me.

"You trying to play tag?" She asked as I smiled "you're it" I said tagging her as she started running after me. She soon caught up to me and tagged me. She tried running away but I shot a web onto her feet stopping her from moving.

"Peter I'm going to hurt you, get it off!" She said as I chuckled standing in front of her and eating some Doritos teasing her.

"Peter get it off my feet

"Peter get it off my feet." She stated as I laughed at her then placed a Dorito by her mouth and ate it as she hit my hand making the whole bag fall on the ground.

"Really?" I asked as she laughed "get it off" she said pointing to her feet. I took the webs off her feet then picked her up as she laughed.