2.

❤️Y/N❤️

"You're seriously talking to penis Parker?!" Olivia asked as I sighed "yes he's really nice and his name is not penis Parker it's peter" I corrected.

"He's weird looking though" Britney said as Michelle smacked her lips "leave her alone she didn't say she liked him and I have classes with him he's pretty cool" Michelle defended.

"Okay does he play sports?" Britney asked "no he's a nerd you better hop on Justin before someone else does, he's a junior and he's ready to make a move on ya" Olivia said as I Sighed some.

"I'm not ready for a relationship I'm not even sixteen yet" I stated in a giggle.
"Yes and he's not seventeen yet and he's ready now, just go to the homecoming dance with him" Britney pushed as I shook my head.

"I have a class right now" I stated walking away from them. "We got the same class" Michelle said as I smiled "great because I'm done with Britney and Olivia" I stated as my smile dropped. 

"I know you're not feeling them but-" I cut Michelle off as we walked into the classroom.

"Michelle you've known me since we were practically babies and you know my mother doesn't like them and now I see why nobody sees me for me they see me because of who I'm related too" I explained as she sighed.

"Just apologize to peter and we'll talk about it tonight when I come over today" she said as I nodded. I walked in sitting next to peter as he was talking to his friend I sat there and waited smiling as his friend looked at me surprised.

"What's wrong Ned?" Peter asked before he turned and seen me and I smiled.
"You were just talking about her" Ned said as peter gave him a quick nudge and while still smiling at me.

"I hope it wasn't bad" I said as Ned shook his head and peter gave him a look. "Can I talk to peter please?" I asked as Ned nodded and got up.

"I'm sorry peter about my friends and too be honest I'm surprised they are even my friends but just ignore them they are asses." I said as he nodded.

"It's okay I'm not upset I'm actually used to it" he said as I felt bad "why do you put up with it though?" I questioned as he shrugged "because I know who I am" he said with a shrug as I smiled.

"Do You want to hang out this weekend?" I asked as he looked at me "umm I have something planned you know with the stark internship but I might be abled Today or Friday after school." He said as I smiled.

"Um I'll have to check with my mother it's a school night and my mother is kind of strict." I explained as he smiled.

"But if anything changes about this weekend let me know" I said before getting up and sitting next to Michelle.

"I don't know, I think he's mad at me" I said as Michelle rubbed my back "what did you ask him?" She asked "I asked if he wanted to hang out this weekend and he said he had something to do so I don't know I feel like a bitch" I stated placing my head on the desk.

❤️Peter❤️

"Did you really just turn her down?" Ned asked "I said today or maybe Friday after school, you know the whole stark thing" I stated as Ned shook his head.

"Listen to me she wants to get to know you if anything I think she likes you" Ned said as I looked at him then at her with her head down.

"You think so?" I asked "yes go hang out with her this weekend, this is your chance" he said as I looked over at Michelle rubbing her back.

"I'll talk to her after class" I simply said as we started class. I periodically looked at her through out class as she wasn't talking she just kept her head on the desk.

The bell soon rung and and I got up putting my things in my bag at a fast pace then stopped Y/N as she tried to walk out the class.

"Look Peter it's okay you don't have to hang out with me this weekend I know we just met but you're really nice and I want to get to know y-" she was going on and on and it was cute but I had to hurry and get to my next class.

"I was going to say we can go out this weekend" I said as she smiled "Are you sure?" She asked "yeah I just got a text that I'm off this weekend" I said as she nodded.

"Well I'll text you so we can figure out what we want to do" she said walking away as I smiled and and she turned slowly tucking her lips in as her dimples popped out.

"We have to exchange numbers" I stated as she nodded and we laughed. She handed me her phone as I handed her mine exchanging numbers then we exchanged it back to each other.

She walked off as Ned touched my shoulder. "Don't text her like how you text Happy I swear she will not text you back" Ned said as I chuckled "move I got to go to class man." I said as I walked to my next class.

I went to my next class seeing everyone sitting in assigned seats. I sat down in my seat as I looked over at the clock reading 1:30 which lunchtime was in this period.

Y/N💜:
so any ideas on what we should do Saturday?

I read on my lock screen as I smiled and started texting back.

Me:
How's Coney Island?🤔

I asked as the text bubbles started popping up. "Don't text her back too fast make her wait" Ned said.

"Yeah but she's texting me back fast" I said "she's a girl that's what she's going to do" Ned said "don't seem so weird either" Ned stated as I placed my phone down tapping my fingers on the desk.

"Just relax" Ned stated as I looked on the board.

Y/N💜:
Yeah you want to meet at 6?

I read as I texted her back anyway not listening to Ned.
Me:
Yeah

I replied as I looked over seeing Ned look at me then shook his head.