22.

❤️Y/N❤️

We were getting ready to go to the Washington memorial and I was stuck on last night. I felt peter poke me last night. I didn't know whether to say something or let it slide because I was having feelings too. After my shower I got dressed

Then did the rest of my hygiene routine

Then did the rest of my hygiene routine. "So what did you and peter talk about yesterday while you two were at the pool..... ALONE?" Michelle asked as we were brushing our teeth.

"We were talking about the movie we saw yesterday" I said in a giggle. "Y/N you were down there for almost an hour what did y'all talk about seriously?" She asked as I sighed.

"This stays between us because if my mother finds out she will kill my ass and possibly his too" I started off.

"Wait did you two have sex?" She questioned as I shook my head "No, no but the way it was going it could've led to that" I said as she gasped.

"My mother and I had a talk about sex the day before we left for Washington and she's not allowing it but if it happens she just wants me to be protected but she Suggests me not do it" I explained as Michelle agreed.

"But besides that" I started "Ooo tell me" she said as I giggled. "He was talking to me about my body because you know since I've been on birth control I've been developing more and blah blah blah" I said as she nodded.

"He has told me I pretty before but yesterday he really cheered me up about my body, he said It was beautiful and he doesn't understand why I'm self conscious of myself" I said.

"Well why are you? You can't help that you have breast or an ass you cannot help that it's apart of puberty" she started.

"So what else because you were down there for a minute" she said getting excited as I smiled.

"We started kiss-" I was cut off my Michelle "making out?" She asked "that's cringy" I said as she laughed.

"But yeah in a Nutshell, Then while we were k-" I was cut off once again "making out" she joked then laughed as I giggled. "You want to hear it or not?" I asked as she stopped and listened.

"I started feeling him get hard" I whispered some as she was smiling "His thing thing?" She asked as I nodded "the shlong?" She joked as I sighed "yes but I didn't say anything" I said.

"So did you get excited too, like was it-" she started off as I nodded. "Yeah it was wet and it's weird I never had those type of feelings before" I said as she giggled.

"But I don't want to give it up now I'm only sixteen, I want the moment to be right and I'm scared to get pregnant" I expressed.

"Girl it's just feelings, y'all were horny" she simply said shrugging it off "think about it, if you two were both ready you two would've did it already last night" she brought up as I nodded.

"Besides I'm sure peter would ask you and to be his girlfriend before anything else" Michelle stated.

❤️Peter❤️

"So did you ask her last night?" Ned asked as I shook my head "dude what happened? He asked. "I was worried about why she was self conscious about herself instead" I stated going into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Awww that's nice but she's not even big" Ned said as I agreed "yeah I know that's why I had to talk to her" I stated

"So what else did you two talk about? because you two were down there for a good minute" he questioned as I smirked remembering moments from yesterday.

"Nothing don't worry about it" I stated "I'm your best friend, you tell me everything" he stated as I sighed "we were kissing and I got hard" I said whispering the last part.

"You What?!" He asked as I gave him a look "Ned I got-" I started off  "ohhh that's why you ran straight into the bathroom when you came in" Ned stated "Shut up" I simply said and went back to brushing my teeth.

"It's okay it happens to the best of us, did she notice it?" Ned asked "I think, of she did she continued kissing me" I said.

"Peter are you even ready for sex?" Ned asked "Really Ned?" I questioned "what?" He asked as I shook my head.  "I'm ready I just want to be comfortable and whoever I do it with to be comfortable." I explained.

"So are you two going to be awkward today because i don't want it to be weird" Ned said as I sighed. "It's not going to be weird trust me it's just a thing we need to talk about" I said as there was a knock on the door.

Ned went to get the door as Michelle came in "can you two hurry up so we can go" she said as I finished brushing my teeth. "Michelle let me ask you a question" Ned stated as Michelle turned around.

"What's up?" She asked "How did Y/N feel-" Ned started off as I cut him off "Ned" I stated as he stopped "what?" He asked as I gave him a look.

"I already know and she's straight" I stated smiling "she's okay" Michelle said as I came up to her "what did she say?" I asked as Michelle shook her head " I can't tell you but we're eating breakfast downstairs" Michelle said smiling and walking out.

"She knows something" Ned stated as I looked at him "Come on" I said as we went downstairs ate breakfast and was on our way to the Washington memorial.

"Yeah I'm not getting on that" Y/N started off as I agreed "Girl come on" Michelle said grabbing Y/N's arm. "That's a big ass tower and a long elevator ride to get up to the top no" Y/N said as Michelle grabbed her arm and pushed her to the tower.

"You not going?" ned asked "No I'm alright you guys can go" I said as Y/N "you sure you don't want me to stay down here with you?" She asked "Nah you guys be bored I mean have fun" I said as they laughed and went into the washing monument building.

❤️Y/N❤️

We went through security and finally got in the elevator. "I'm going to throw up" I stated as Michelle rubbed my back. "Stop being dramatic, you wasn't doing this when we went to Great adventure" she said as I looked at her "this isn't the same" I said as my breathing started picking up some.

"Is she okay?" Ned asked as I let out a breath "I'm straight but this elevator needs to hurry and get to the top" i said as we heard a popping noise and the elevator stopped.

"Oh shit" Michelle cursed then looked at me as I started panicking quietly. "Alright calm down" Michelle whispered rubbing my back as I was breathing slowly in and out.

"Get peter on the phone" I said placing my hand on my knees "everybody relax responders are on the way we are completely okay" the tour guide said as I shushed her.

"Ned text peter" I whispered as some people were climbing out the elevator and going onto the floor they were safe at.

Ned was texting peter as tears started to form some. Michelle got off the elevator as I was next but Justin pushed me out the way to try and get out but the elevator started falling at a fast pace making us all scream.