35.

❤️Y/N❤️

It was the next Friday and peter was going in the get his wisdom teeth removed. He was calm but I could tell he was freaking out inside because he kept asking me were they going to to put him to sleep or was it going to hurt.

Aunt May was handling some business as peters leg was shaking. I placed my hand on his shaking leg as he looked over at me.

"You'll be fine it's going to be fast" I said trying to calm him down some. "I know I'm okay" he said as I giggled and placed my head on his shoulder.

"If it makes you feel better we got our yearbook pictures back" I brought up as I pulled up his pictures.

"Yeah I do t know what happened" I said laughing as he chuckled and zoomed in on his picture

"I told you guys I blinked" he said as I giggled "they are adorable" I said as he smiled and the nurse called his name.

"Okay we'll be in the back when you're finished peter" aunt May said as she hugged him. "Stop being a wimp and just do it" I said as he laugh sarcastically making me giggle then he hugged me.

After 45 minutes the nurse said we could see him. We went into the back seeing him laid out on a stretcher with an ice pack on his cheek.

"Hey sweetie" aunt May said as he sat up the nurse came in. Aunt May kissed his head "It happened that fast?" He asked as the nurse nodded.

"Remember no solid foods, liquid or soft foods his medicine is at the pharmacy and he will stop being loopy like this once he eats." The nurse informed.

"Will I be abled to kiss my girl friend" peter asked as I shushed him. The nurse laughed along with aunt May.

"We'll give him a wheel chair to push him out to the car." She said before leaving.

"Where she go?" Peter asked " the nurse?" Aunt May asked laughing "Yeah where she go?" Peter asked. "She's not here" I stated.

"What do you mean she's not here?" Peter questioned. "She had to go back to work" I stated. "I'm calling her boss" he stated picking his phone up then placed his ice pack to his face again making us laugh.

"I'm going to pull the car in the front please watch him" aunt May said as I smiled. She walked out and I stood by him.

"What year is it?" He asked as I laughed recording him.

"It's 2019 you have a phone in your hand that says it" I said laughing

"It's 2019 you have a phone in your hand that says it" I said laughing. As he sat up in his seat making me die of laughter.

"The poor baby high" I said fixing his hand aid

"The poor baby high" I said fixing his hand aid. "You're my girlfriend right?" He asked as I giggled "yes peter" I said. "Can I get a kiss?" He asked as I kissed his head and laid in down.

"Oh my God! You are so pretty!" He exclaimed as I laughed. "Can I grab your boob?" He asked as I laughed and covered his mouth.

"You got to be quiet" I said shushing him as he grabbed my boob, I placed his hands down. "Do we have kids?" Peter asked as I laughed "no we're still in high school" I said.

"We're still in high school?!" He asked "yes peter"I stated as he placed his head on his forehead. I placed his ice pack on the side of his face.

"You look like a chipmunk" I said giggling
"I'm going to tell you what we're going to name our kids" he started off as I covered his mouth.

"No, when aunt May comes back you can't be doing all of this" I said laughing. He dropped his phone as I went to go pick it up he placed his hand on my butt.

I swatted his hand away "okay Mr. Parker let's get in the wheel chair" the nurse said as she helped him in the wheelchair and we started walking to the car.

"Can you sit in the back with him please?" Aunt May asked as I nodded I sat in the middle seat next to him.

"Alright peter we're going to get some ice cream" aunt May stated. Peter placed his hand on my thigh as I moved it away and started whining.

"Why do you have to play hard to get?" He tried to whisper but failed. "Peter go to sleep" I said in a laugh.

"Aunt May do you like Y/N? because I like her" he asked as aunt May laughed "yes peter I like her" aunt May said. "Great because I'm thinking about getting married to her" he stated as I laughed.

"Shush peter" I said "I'm your friendly neighborhoo-" I covered his mouth before he could finish. Aunt may started ordering us ice cream cones as peter was trying to kiss me.

"Shit" he cursed out of no where as aunt May turned around slowly. "Peter" she said in a warning tone. She gave us our ice cream and peter started automatically eating his.

I started eating mine as we went back to his apartment. "I'm going to get foods he can eat are you abled to just watch him please you've been a big help today" aunt May said as I smiled.

"Yeah I can there's not rush either he's not going anywhere" I said as she hugged me. "Thank you Y/N" she thanked grabbing her purse and walking out the door.

Peter was sitting on the couch still eating his ice cream he was half way through.
"You feel a little better?" I asked as he nodded.

I turned on the tv for him "was it bad?" He asked as I pulled up the video of him and handed him the phone.

"Oh no" he said as I giggled "I am so sorry" he apologized as I giggled "you're okay, You was high it's okay" I stated as There was a knock on the door.

"That should be Ned" he said as I went to get the door seeing Ned. "Hey guys!" He said walking in and sitting on the couch.

"You feeling better some?" Ned asked peter as he nodded "yeah I almost said I was spider man?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah But I don't think anybody would have believed you, I mean you're drugged up" I said as he threw a pillow at me.