34.

❤️Peter❤️

"See what happens when you try to pull your last one nighter before school starts" Aunt May stated as I placed a pillow over my head.

"Wake up you got school dude" she said walking out. I got up slowly going to start get ready. I texted Y/N "Good morning❤️"
Before getting in the shower.

Once I got out the car I threw on a pair of jeans along with a white hoodie. I looked at my phone as Y/N texted back that she was outside.

I said my goodbyes to aunt May then went downstairs. I got downstairs and seen
Y/N as I thrown the peace sign up and she did it back sticking her tongue out.

I got into the car as she smiled "Had fun with your all nighter with Ned?" She asked as I just looked at her and she laughed.

"I'm tired" I said whining and dragging my hand over my face as she giggled "Ned's up like nothing happened" she said as I looked in the back seat seeing Ned smiling and waving.

"We picking Michelle up next?" I asked as she nodded "you need to wake up I don't know why you two pulled an all nighter the day before school started" She stated.

"You went to bed at like midnight" I brought up "I went to bed at 10 I texted you back at midnight when I was gettin. Something to drink" she said as I hit her arm playfully.

I hooked my phone up to the Aux cord and played her favorite song "Please me" by Cardi B and Bruno Mars. She looked over at me and smiled then started rapping to it.

We were all dancing and singing in the car. Then "old town road remix" came on then I turned up the volume.

Y/N smiled at me and touched my chin some as I smirked at her and continued dancing

We pulled up in front of Michelle's house blasting "old town road" as she started dancing before getting in the car.
She finally got into the car.

"YOU GUYS WE'RE JUNIORS!!!" She shouted as we all yelled. "So you guys I heard at open house that for junior year we're going Europe" Ned stated as Y/N turned down the music.

"Europe?" Y/N asked "yeah we need to hurry up and pay for our trip they do this every year for the juniors" Ned explained.

"Um I don't know I don't do planes like that honestly I start freaking out on planes so have fun" she said as I looked at her.

"Are you serious?" I asked as she nodded. "I'm scared of planes" she stated parking as everyone smacked their lips getting out the car.

"Everyone is going besides you" Michelle brought up "exactly, we can't go without you, you complete the circle" Ned said as we all looked at him.

"Thanks but I have anxiety when I get on planes so I don't know you guys" she said walking away with Michelle to go to the bathroom.

"We got to get her on the list to go" I stated "peter what are you about to do?" Ned asked as we went into the foreign language department as there was a list for the junior end of the year field trip.

"What are you about to do?" Ned asked "put her on the list so her spot's not taken" I stated "but isn't she going to find out?" Ned asked "if you don't say anything" I stated. 

"Okay you sign her up what about the money and permission slip?" Ned asked.
"I'll just give it to her mom when I see her she doesn't have to know about it" I said grabbing the packet with all the information and everything about Europe.

I placed it into my book bag going straight to my first period class seeing Y/N and Michelle talking. I finally got a good look at Y/N as she was talking.

Her hair was in a neat curly bun

Her hair was in a neat curly bun. I sat next to her listened to all of them talk "we got pictures today" Ned stated.

We met our first English teacher then the whole 11th grade class went down to the gym to take pictures.

Michelle and Ned went before Y/N and I. Ned placed his hands up taking his picture making Y/N and I laugh.

Michelle went first placing her middle finger up but the photographer stopped her making us laugh.

She threw up the peace sign sticking her tongue out. It was Me and Y/N's turn as she sat down and took her pictures flawlessly.

I took my hoodie off handing it to her as I sat down in the seat to take pictures.
"1,2,3" I heard "wait" I said as the light flashed.

"Bro really?" Ned asked "1,2,3" the photographer said as I wasn't ready once again. Y/N burst out laughing.

"Peter at this point just smile and be ready" Michelle said as they agreed I smiled "1,2,3" the photographer said as the light flashed and I blinked.

"I blinked!" I stated as they laughed "we got like forty other students dude" the photographer said as I got up "just put the best looking picture in the yearbook please" I asked as he nodded and we walked away.

"When do we get our pictures?" I asked "later this week" Y/N said handing me my jacket and drinking her orange juice.

I grabbed her hand as we sat on the bleachers Olivia and Britney started walking towards us. Y/N smacked her lips.

"Hey Penis parker, Hey Y/N" Olivia said in a giggle. "Yeah Watch your mouth his name is peter" Y/N said taking her hands out of mine.

"Oh you two are together? I'm surprised" Olivia started off "you know Liz still thinks you're still cute" Olivia stated.

"Are you serious it's the first day and you two just don't know when to stop, when are you two going to grow up?" Y/N asked then stood up.

"Peter just get with Liz at least she's not fake like Y/N" Britney said as Y/N was about to lunge at Olivia but I blocked her.

"Keep it up" she warned as I took her in a corner somewhere. "Calm down don't let girls who's clearly jealous of you get to you" I said as she smiled "now let me get a kiss" I said as she giggled and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a kiss.

"You two talk?!" Justin asked as we took our lips from each other. "Yeah when I'm not kissing all over her" I said then kissed her neck as Justin walked away and Y/N smirked at me.