30.

❤️Peter❤️

I woke up to the smell of bacon and got ready doing my morning routine once I was done I peeked downstairs seeing Y/N in the kitchen dancing to music playing on her phone.

"Good morning" I said as she turned around and smiled "Good morning" she said "anybody here?" I asked stretching.

"No my mother's at work and my step father has been MIA." She said as I looked at her "what happened? Why didn't you say anything?" I asked as she shook her head. "I'm not sure I just know he's been tripping lately but my mother got her and my sister covered so she's not worried about it" she explained.

"If you're hungry there's doughnuts right there until breakfast is ready" she added as I got a doughnut.

"What time does your mother get off?" I asked "at 2, So what you trying to do when she gets back?" She asked as I shrugged "I'm trying to chill honestly" I said as she turned then smiled at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a giggle. "I'm eating" I said chuckling as she giggled. I looked at her as she laughed more.

"What?" I asked laughing as she shook her head smiling "You are so adorable" she said then turned off the stove and handed me a plate

"Thanks" I said as we started making our plate. We both stood on each side of the island eating and talking.

"You can cook" I expressed as she laughed. "I'm serious aunt May's still trying to learn" I said as we both laughed.
"She's not that bad" She stated.

"Mr. stark spit out her cookie once he got into my room to talk to me" I said as she giggled. I watched as her curls that reached down her back bounced every time she moved she is so beautiful, even her morning raspy voice and she's all mine.

My phone started ringing as I seen Mr. Starks name pop up along with his picture.

I answered "hey what are you doing right now?" Mr. stark asked " I'm um at Y/N's house" I said looking at Y/N as she was smiling at her phone.

"Do you two want to come to a party of mine tonight?" He asked " are we even old enough?" I asked. "Um do you know who you're talking too? It's MY party and you two are invited" he stated as I chuckled.

"Yeah but Mr. Stark we have nothing to wear" I said as Y/N looked at me. "Leave that to Pepper and I" he said.

"Wait my aunt" I stated "I already took care of both of your guardians Y/N's mother knows along with your aunt may" he stated.

"Is Ned and Michelle abled to go?" I asked slowly as he sighed "you are so lucky I actually like you the invite I send to you and Y/N you can extend it over to your friends" he explained.

"Yes! Thanks Mr. Stark" I thanked as he chuckled. "I'm picking you two up in a couple of hours to get ready" he stated before hanging up as I looked at Y/N.