60.

❤️Peter❤️

"Chelsea please leave me alone" I stated going down the hallway listening to music with my one AirPod in and looking for Y/N since we had third and fourth period together.

"Peter you've been working out this summer?" Chelsea asked as I sighed "yes Chelsea why?" I asked making it clear I was not trying to talk to her

"Peter you've been working out this summer?" Chelsea asked as I sighed "yes Chelsea why?" I asked making it clear I was not trying to talk to her. "Because it looks good as hell on you" Chelsea stated biting her bottom lip as I rolled my eyes in disgust.

"Don't you have something better to do like going to class or hanging out with your boyfriend or something?" I asked. "I have the same class as you and I don't have a boyfriend I like what's in front of me" she said as I side eyed her.

"I have a girl friend and you know that so stop the BS Chelsea" I stated as Chelsea smirked "well it looks like the new guy is her boyfriend" Chelsea said pointing as I looked up from my phone seeing her walking with some guy and laughing.

She seen me and smiled walking over to me then hugged my body. I hugged her short frame back. "Who's that?" I asked lowly "why you talking to Chelsea?" She shot back in between our hug as I pulled away and we both smiled.

"We're going to talk" I said lowly in between my smile then grabbed her hand. "So this is peter?" Noah asked as Y/N nodded with a smile. Noah gave me a small smile "I guess I'll catch up with you later then" he stated then gave Y/N a smile before walking off.

We sat down in the back of the class next to each other in the science lab. "What the hell was that Y/N?" I asked lowly. "Noah is new to the school I was just showing him around, gosh what's wrong with you?" Y/N asked and rolled her eyes some as I looked taken back by her action.

"You're walking with a guy smiling and laughing with him in the hallways" I said as she looked at me "Are you serious right now?!" Y/N asked looking at me.

"Parker, Y/L/N be quiet!" Our teacher said sternly as we were looking at her then seen Chelsea turn and smirked looking at us then she waved towards me.

I felt a deep stare on the side of my face as I looked at Y/N staring at me then she looked away placing her AirPod in her ear. The bell rung for lunch and Y/N walked ahead of me listening to her music ignoring me.

"Parker" I heard behind me as I turned seeing Chelsea. "Yes?" I asked as she smiled touching my arm some. "There's a back to school party this saturday night for the football players and The school at Justin's place I wanted to know if you were going?" she asked as I nodded.

" I'll think about it" I said she smiled then bit her bottom lip walking away. I went to get my lunch then sat next to Y/N and in front of Ned as Michelle sat in front of Y/N.

"So how was you guys first day of junior year...again?" Michelle asked as Y/N didn't say anything Ned laughed and I was also quiet.
"What the hell is wrong with you two?" Ned asked as I seen Chelsea in the distance sitting at the table with her friends talking then she looked at me eating ice cream from off her spoon looking at me seductively.