50.

❤️Y/N❤️

We were all still chilling in the pool just talking us four to be exact. I was looking over at peter as he was talking to us and I just wanted to kiss all over him.

"You guys seen Spider-Man and Who was that guy earlier ?" Michelle asked excitedly

"You guys seen Spider-Man and Who was that guy earlier ?" Michelle asked excitedly. "They're calling him Mysterio and I doubt that's spider man you know because he only does things in New York" Ned explained as I agreed.

"But we are safe and that's all that matters" I said "Justin live streamed the whole thing and us running and now some of the footage is in the news." Michelle said as Ned was trying to talk to her about getting out the pool.

I brushed up next to peter as he looked at me and placed his arm over my shoulders then kissed my cheek as I smiled.

"Ew PDA!" Michelle said as Ned looked at her and started trying to give her a kiss but she moved away and they started playing making peter watch and laugh at them.

I placed my hand on Peter's bulge as he stopped laughing and looked at me I just smiled innocently at him. "I'm sooo glad Mr. Stark gave us those condoms" he said lowly looking up at Ned and Michelle as I smiled.

"We're leaving you guys" Michelle said holding Neds hand as they ran out the pool area. Peter smiled and got in front me as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You know I'm hurt you didn't invite me to see you get your belly pierced" peter stated as I giggled and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're  still upset about that?" I asked "in a way...yeah" he said smiling as I kissed his lips. "Did that make up for it?" I asked as he started thinking.

"You kept it from me for soooo many months and even brought Michelle with you to get it done" peter brought up as I started kissing his lips again deepening it then pulled away.

"I feel like Ned knew about it too" peter added as I playfully rolled my eyes and begun to kiss him again as he deepened it.
Peter picked me up and continued to kiss my lips.

I felt him grip my butt some as I pulled away. I smiled as he smiled and kissed my neck. "Not in here I don't trust anybody" I said

"Upstairs?" Peter asked rubbing my thigh as I smiled and we got out the water walking to get our towels. "Or, or this one is even better why don't we just go to sleep" I stated as he smacked his lips.

"You're going to fix this" he said looking down at his manhood poking through his swim trunks.

"Um I don't think so I actually feel really sleepy" I said as he chuckled "very funny" he sarcastically said before picking me up and taking me into the pool bathroom.

"Peter no" I said in a giggle as he chuckled "who started it?" He asked as I leaned my head back on the stall wall. "I did but-" i started off as I felt a kiss on my neck.