10.

❤️Y/N❤️

It was the next day And I was thinking about what spider man said. And I truly needed to talk to peter about how I felt regardless of rejection or anything because it will make me feel better And it'll give me some type of closure behind my feelings and things like that.

I knocked on his apartment door as his aunt came and greeted me. "Hi sweet heart" she exclaimed as I smiled "hi" I stated.

"Would you like to stay for dinner?" She asked as I smiled. "Yes that would be nice Ms.Parker" I said as I walked in.

"Oh no call me auntie May I always wanted a niece" she said smiling as I giggled and nodded then followed her to the kitchen as she was talking.

"Peter lately has been acting funny like sneaking out at night, staying out late and just been weird do you know anything?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No he's been acting weird with me too" I stated as she thought about it "it's probably you know his body changing and the hormones you know" she started off as I giggled.

"Well are you abled to talk to him for me please? I know you two get along and maybe he'll tell you because I have no idea" she explained as I nodded.

"I'll talk to him" I stated "okay thank you sweetie you can wait for him in his room while I make dinner then when he get back you two can make brownies" she said smiling as I smiled.

"Okay" I said then went in his room looking around he was such a dork but it was cute. I sat on his bed and was reading a Wattpad story on my phone.

A couple of minutes later I heard a window slowly opening so I was quiet maybe it was peter trying to scare me or him trying to sneak in so I didn't make a sound. I was quiet as a mouse then I looked up and seen spider man crawling on the ceiling.

I watched as he took off his mask and threw it on the floor. I covered my mouth shocked at what was in front of me. He then shot out a web on the door quietly closing it then dropped on the floor quietly.

He turned around as I stood up "peter what the hell?!" I asked trying to go to the door to walk out but he shot a web at my hand as it was stuck to the doorknob

"Peter are you serious?" I asked "it's not what it looks like" he stuttered "you were just on the ceiling, you're spider man" I stated as he pressed a button on his suit and it got loose then fell off. "I'm not, okay?" He stated

"Are you crazy?" I asked trying to cover my eyes

"Are you crazy?" I asked trying to cover my eyes. "Shush" he shushed as he placed his finger on his mouth. "Does she know?!" I asked panicking "no" he whispered "why didn't you tell me? Does anybody el-" I was cut off by peter's lips on mine

My back was pressed against the wall as he deepened the kiss and I kissed back then he took his lips from mine quickly. "So you're spider man?" I asked as he slid a gray long sleeve shirt on his body.

"Okay How long is my hand supposed to be stuck like this?" I asked in a semi whisper. "About two hours" he said shrugging some and making a face.

 "About two hours" he said shrugging some and making a face

I mimicked him "about two hours....peter Fix it!" I semi whispered as he walked over to me cutting it off with some scissors.

Once my hands were released I was going to open the room door but he shot out a web which went over my lips. "You cannot tell anyone, not even may" he stated as I nodded then pointed to the webs on my lips.

Peter took it off as he pinched the bridge of his nose. "You wasn't supposed to see that" he stated "dinner is ready!" May stated as I threw a pair of jeans at him then walked out.

Dinner was done with and it was kind of awkward. "You two can make the brownies I don't feel too good" May stated as I nodded.

"We'll clean the kitchen" I said as peter looked at me and he agreed. "Thank you" May said "goodnight I hope you feel better" I stated "thank you sweetie.

"Goodnight May feel better" peter said behind her as she closed her room door.
It was quiet til Peter broke the silence. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked as we were cleaning the kitchen.

"About the ceiling thing or you kissing me?" I asked wiping the counters down. "Both" he stated.

"How did it happen?" I asked "I was bit by a spider and now it's dead" he stated "how long have you had the powers?" I questioned.

"For almost a year" he answered "does anyone else know about this?" I asked "Ned and now you" he stated as I sighed. "So the bus was you?" I asked as he nodded.

"The porch thing was you too?" I questioned. "Yeah" he said looking down then looked back at me. "Wait on the porch I explained how I felt about you and even though you were who you were at the time you didn't say anything to me the next day knowing how I felt about you" I explained.

"You were mad at me, how was I going to talk to you?" He asked "Wait is that why you missed out on us hanging out?" I questioned.

"Yeah I was in Berlin with captain America , iron man and everyone else" he said as I placed my hand on my face then sighed.

"That's the stark internship isn't it?" I asked as he nodded "yup" he said "Are you an avenger?" I asked "in a way" he stated.

"Why didn't you Just tell me even when we were on good terms?!" I asked "Because I didn't want you to be disappointed with what you saw, I'm not a stark or a Captain America I'm a 15 year old who was so lucky to even get these powers" he started off.

"I just want to live a normal life" he said as I looked away from him. "I heard everything you said to me loud and clear on those steps, I've had a crush on you since 7th grade I'm not trying to hurt you and I never meant to hurt you" he explained as he stepped closer to me.

"So back there that kiss was real or was it for me to shut up?" I asked as he just looked at me "both" he said as I nodded.

I hurried to dry the dishes then was about to head out but he stopped me. "Say something" he stated as i looked passed him "what do you want me to say? You answered all my questions and explained to me how you felt" I said then looked at him.

"Peter I'm not disappointed with what I see " I said "really?" He asked as I nodded "I like you for you, the goofy, smart, cute boy" I said as he kissed my lips and I kissed back.

My phone started vibrating as I grabbed it out my pocket then took my lips from his answering it.

"My mother's here" I said with a faint smile. "I'll walk you down you know to make sure you're safe." He said as I smiled.

Peter walked me down safely said hi to my mother then I left.