39.

❤️Peter❤️

"Mr. stark Mr. stark holy cow mr stark you would not believe this so after the snap we were all in like a different realm for like a couple of hours and the-" I started going on and on until he hugged me.

 stark holy cow mr stark you would not believe this so after the snap we were all in like a different realm for like a couple of hours and the-" I started going on and on until he hugged me

I hugged back "this is nice" I stated smiling some "it's good to have you back kid" Mr. Stark said as Everyone started fighting off Thanos.

I shot my web out grabbing the gauntlet from T'Challa and sung until I was hit by something and I clung onto the gauntlet squeezing my eyes shut.

I looked up as I seen a women standing over me. "H-hi I-I'm Peter" I said as she smiled "hi peter I believe you have something for me" she stated as I slowly gave her the gauntlet.

I slowly got up and started fighting off Thanos minions until Mr. Stark grabbed the gauntlet and There was a silence as everyone looked at Mr. Stark.

 Stark

Mr. stark snapped his fingers and all of Thanos men disappeared turning to dust as then Thanos turned to dust.

I looked over a Mr. Stark as he breathing looked like it was slowing down. I ran over to him.

"Hey mr. Stark it's peter" I said tearing up "Mr. Stark we did it" I said as pepper pulled me back and I started crying. She started talking to him.

Mr. Starks light went out as tears started coming from my eyes.

❤️Y/N❤️

I appeared back at the venue where our prom was looking around as it was empty. I went outside seeing everything back to normal.

"What the hell?" I asked as I looked behind me still but seeing anyone. Tears started coming from my eyes. As I grabbed the bottom of my dress walking down the stairs in front of the place.

I started trying to call my mother but she wasn't answering. I tried calling her again as it was going straight to voicemail.

I started taking the train to queens from manhattan. I finally made it to queens and I was dark besides the street lights coming out the subway.

I was walking home as my feet started killing me. I took them off as I heard men talking.

I turned around and seen a group of men behind me talking among themselves as one looked at me. I started walking away at a fast pace and I was pretty far from home but I knew where I was going.

I felt someone grab my arm as I jumped and looked at the same man who was looking at me. I tried snatching my hand away but couldn't. I started trying to hit him but then my other arm was grabbed.

"HELP!" I screamed until another man cover my mouth and the other grabbed my feet. They started carrying me into an alleyway between two building and a dead end.

I was kicking and my screams were muffled. "See how much she has" one of the men said as he let go of my feet and I kicked him before he could touch me. They dropped me on the ground as one of the men grabbed my neck and the other pinned my feet.

"You keep resisting I squeeze harder" than said with his hand around my throat as I tried hitting him in the face but he slightly squeezed harder and I started gasping for air. Tears came from my eyes as I started trying to scream but he covered my mouth with his other hand.

"I like when they resist" one of the men said with a chuckle and pulled my dress up as tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Hey!" Someone yelled as the man let off of my throat and I started gasping for air and coughing. The man that was over me stood up and turned and the other let go of my legs as there was a bright light.

"Put your hands behind your head" they shouted as they did as told. I sat up and started crying as one of the officers handcuffed the guys and another officer came up to me helping me up.

"Are you okay? Why are you out here by yourself?" She asked concerned taking me to the car. "I-i turned into dust an now I'm back I do f understand I was at prom and no-" I just broke down.

"Where do you live?" She asked calmly as I told her and I she took me home. "Thank you" I thanked as I got out the car seeing our house the way it was when I left it.

I walked for he door trying to walk in as it was locked. I rung on the doorbell and knocked and no one answered. I was confused.

I unlocked the door with my key and slowly walked into the house hearing faint cries from the baby's room upstairs.

I closed the door behind me "mom Anajea is crying" I said looking around for her but she was no where in sight. I walked up to Anajea's room as she seen me and instantly stopped crying.

I picked her up and kissed her head "ma" I stated and walked into her room and not seeing her in her room.

"What the hell?" I stated looking everywhere even in the garage not seeing her. I started calling Michelle as she answered.

"Hello?" I asked on the verge of tears
"Y/N After you disappeared I disappeared what the hell happen?!" She asked as I started crying "I don't know but my mother isn't here Anajea is but she isn't and I'm worried" I said frantically on the phone.

"I'm letting my mother know now" she stated "my mother said pack your things and the baby's" she informed as I listened.

"We'll be there in a couple of minutes" Michelle said "okay" I stated as tears fell from my eyes. Ned texted me and I texted back smiling through my tears but there was one person I hadn't heard from and I started calling him but it went straight to voicemail.

I threw my prom dress on the ground and changed packing some of Anajea things along with mine. There was a knock on the door as I peeked from window seeing like a light around a women that was at the door.

I slowly went downstairs and peeked through the crack of the door looking Down. "My mother isn't here" I simply stated.

"Y/N?" She questioned confused as I looked at her "auntie carol?" I said confused.