47.

❤️Y/N❤️

After peter left I got in the shower then changed the sheets and the covers and was up waiting on Michelle to make sure she made it here safe once she made it back she told me about her night we laughed and just talked ourselves to sleep.

I was sleeping peacefully as there was a knock on our room door. "Get the door I'll get it next time" Michelle said exhausted as I smacked my lips and got up to get the door.

I opened the door as peter walked in he looked at Michelle sleeping then looked at me.

"You need to come with me" he whispered as I was confused "peter it's like 2 something in the morning, what?" She asked as a man opened the door further

"Get dressed and come with me" he stated as I looked taken back "You look very familiar" I said looking at him. "I was at Tony's funeral" the man started off.

"Now go get dressed" he stated as he walked out and peter looked at me. "You serious right now?" I asked "it's Nick Fury" peter stated "who the hell is Nick Fury?!" I questioned.

"Just get dressed ask questions later" peter stated "you come out here while she's getting dressed" the man said grabbing peter by his jacket pulling him out as I started getting dressed.

I placed my hair in a ponytail and walked out into the hallway closing the door slightly so Michelle wouldn't wake.

"So I'm going somewhere with a man dressed as a pirate this early in the morning?" I asked

"Y/N this is Nick Fury" peter stated as I shrugged "so?!" I stated
"Girl you are just like your mother" Fury stated under his breath as I gave him a look "excuse me?" I questioned.

"Let's go" he said as we followed him into the elevator and snuck out the hotel.
"There's something that's coming this way and I need you to step up to the plate" Nick Fury started off.

"But I'm on vacation I'm trying to be with my friends and-" Peter started off "your girlfriend" Nick stated then looked back at us.

"I just want to be a normal kid" peter said "Stark was telling me at one point you couldn't stop trying to prove yourself now that you finally proved yourself you want to be a normal kid?" Nick asked as peter nodded.

"Not to interrupt anything but why exactly am I here?" I asked "Because I wanted to finally meet you Y/N" nick said smiling at me.

"Hello spider man " A lady came up saying as peter waved and the lady smiled at me. "She is so beautiful" the lady stated. "I'm sorry who are you?" Peter asked her. "That's Commander Maria Hill Who will be helping me lead this mission" nick stated.

"Mission?" I asked "is there nobody else that can help I'm on vacation" peter expressed. "Thor?" Peter asked "off world" nick stated.

"Captain Marvel" Peter suggested "unavailable" commander Hill stated "captain marvel? My aunt just dropped me off at the airport how is she unavailable?!" I asked concerned.
" I'm just a friendly neighborhood spider man" peter said.

"Bitch please, you've been to space" nick said as I giggled some. Peter looked at me "I just want a normal vacation" peter repeated.

"Look kid you got skills, you're either going to step up or not" nick said as I looked at peter and peter looked at me.

"And if you don't do this it shows me you aren't capable of keeping my babygirl safe" he stated and smiled towards Me as peter looked between us and I was confused.

" which brings me to you" nick said to me as I looked at him confused. "I haven't been in your life or your mothers because I'm protecting you two, if any enemies find out that you are my daughter they will come after you and your mother. I had your mother place her last name as yours on your birth certificate" nick explained as I was lost for words.

"Wait a minute you're my father?" I asked as he nodded "your auntie carol and I met a long time ago and she introduced me to your mother and that's how we met and had you and your older brother" he explained.

"How do i know you're not lying?!" I asked "who just sits there and claim a kid that's not theirs?" Nick asked as I straight faced him.

"Tony for an example took a liking to you very easily and fast, he even helped with your make up business" nick explained.

"What Took you so long to tell me?" I questioned lost for words.

"I wanted to tell you when the time was right for the both of us, your mother told me everything how you felt about our relationship and I'm sorry for abandoning you but I was just trying to keep you safe" he said as he went in to hug me and I hugged back as tears flowed out my eyes.

"I love you don't ever think that I don't " He said rubbing my back. "Um what's going on?" Peter asked as Nick and I pulled out of our hug and looked at peter.

I giggled some wiping my tears "so are you going to step up to the plate or not?" Nick asked peter as peter looked at me.

"When do we start?" Peter asked "when your class makes it to London" nick said letting go of me and shaking Peters hand.

"Keep your hands to yourself with my daughter also" Nick stated sternly as peter cleared his throat and nodded "yes sir" peter said nervously.

"Now go back to your rooms before those darts wear off" nick said looking at his watch. "And Y/N" nick started off as I turned around.

"Your mother is somewhere safe" nick said as I smiled and peter and I walked back to the hotel.

"I think Nick fury just hijacked our vacation" peter brought up. "Yeah you think?" I asked.

"Nick fury is your father? The man behind S.H.I.E.L.D and the avengers?!" Peter asked excitedly as I giggled.

"Never mind that what's the plan?" I asked "part of your plan is right here" we heard as we turned around and seen Happy.

"Hi Ms.Fury" Happy greeted as he greeted peter next. "I'll keep your friends safe on the ground we just need you for whatever is coming our way" Happy explained as I looked at Y/N.

"You sure about this?" Peter asked as I nodded "yeah just be safe" I said as Happy smiled between us.

"Morgan also said hi" Happy stated as I smiled "now you two get back in your rooms" happy said as we walked into the hotel with our hoods on going to our rooms.

"Night" I said "Night" Peter said kissing my cheek as I walked into my room seeing Michelle still sleeping. I kicked off my shoes and slid into the bed next to her.