12.

❤️Y/N❤️

I was in my room getting ready as my stepfather and my mother thought it was a good idea to go out to dinner at Dave and busters to meet peter and for us to play games to start the weekend off.

I got dressed

Then curled my hair as my music was playing from my phone

Then curled my hair as my music was playing from my phone. "Nights Like This" by Kehlani was playing as I was dancing and curling my hair. Then "Distraction" came on and I lost it.

I started singing and dancing while curling my hair. I seen peter through the mirror and burned my hand.

"Shit" I hissed dropping the curling iron
"How long have you been standing right there?" I asked while picking it back up "enough to know you like Kehlani and that you can't sing" he said as I stuck my middle finger up making him laugh.

"My mother let you up here?" I asked as he nodded and sat on the toilet seat cover watching me curl my hair. "You look nice" he complimented.

"I do? I don't look grown?" I asked turning some in the mirror as his eyes traveled down my body "nope eyes up here" I said as he chuckled "you're about be sixteen no it's just jeans.

I started putting on light makeup "you should let me do your eyebrows" I suggested "what?! no" he said laughing "why not?" I asked "it's makeup I'm not letting you put makeup on me" he expressed as I took some lip gloss squeezing some on my finger then looked at him.

"What are you about to do?" He asked as I smiled then wiped the lip gloss on his lips. "Ewww!!" He said wiping his lips as I ran out the bathroom laughing.

"Get it off" he stated pointing to his lips as I laughed "get it off" he repeated as I continued laughing. "Okay" I said as we walked into the bathroom and I grabbed a tissue wiping the gloss off his lips as he looked down at me.

"What?" I asked as he shook his head "nothing" he said as I finished wiping his lips then I pushed him away. He kissed my cheek as I blushed then combed my hair.

"Seen that!" He said then sat on my bed. I placed some jewelry on my body then sprayed my body with "beautiful day" by bath and body works.

"Hey peter" I heard my mother say "hi Mrs. Porter" he said as she hugged him. "Oh you look cute baby" I heard my mother say as I smiled putting on some diamond silver sandals.

"Y'all ready to go?" She asked as I nodded grabbing my phone. We headed downstairs as my stepfather was waiting by the door he hugged me then shook Peters hand.

"You guys ready?" He asked us as we nodded and got in the car. Peter and I were in the back as my parents were in the front laughing.

"I got a good song for you two" my mother said as I slouched in my seat. "Into you" by Tamia started playing. "Are you serious right now?" I asked as my father started laughing "what's wrong sweetie?" He asked as I seen peter nodding his head and rapping to Fabolous part.

"Are you two really serious right now?" I asked as they laughed "but you love this song isn't this peter's ringtone?" My father asked as I placed my hand over my face.

"Why are you two reachin' right now? That's your ringtone for when mom calls" I said as peter laughed. He was singing the song and dancing some.

I looked at peter "I am so sorry" I said apologizing as he chuckled we soon made it to Dave and Busters once we parked we got out the car

"First game I'm playing is fruit ninja" I simply said rubbing my hands together. "Nu-uh slow your roll, your father and peter wanted to meet each other" My mother said.

We got seated at a booth as peter let me in the inside and then he sat next to me. "So peter what is really going on between you and my daughter?" My step father asked.

"We're really close friends" peter said as my father smiled "so what are your plans after school?" My father asked as just about til we were done with our food they were talking.

"Can we go play the games now please?" I asked as my step father laughed. My mother handed us the game cards as we went and started playing different games.

"Finally, boys talk more than girls" I teased as he chuckled. "You think he likes me?" Peter asked nervously. "If he didn't hear anything good about you he would've never asked you to go anywhere especially not to no Dave and busters" I assured then found "fruit ninja" I started playing as I needed some extra hands so peter helped me out.

Once we're done we went to different games building our tickets up to see who would have the most when done then we started playing Air hockey. As we were playing we were talking smack. "Let it hit me and we're fighting" I stated as he chuckled.

"Let's make a bet" he started off as I was listening. "Whoever wins the loser has to give them all their tickets" he said "deal" I stated "let's shake on it" he said as we shook hands.

"You only want to do that because I have more tickets than you" I said as he chuckled "maybe true but you'll never know because I'm about to take all your tickets" he said as we started.

We were playing the game and soon time was running so I had to do what I had to do. Peter hit the air hockey putt and I blocked it hitting it as it hit peters hand and he jumped taking his hands away from the game.

"I'm sorry" apologized going to him as he shook his head then started laughing and hit the putt straight into his goal. The game sounded as the time was out.

I smacked my lips and hit his chest playfully. "You're such a cheater" i said as he laughed "Oop but I still won so give me ALL your tickets" I said as he chuckled.

"All of them?" He asked "ALL of them" I stated as he handed me the tickets and we went to the machine to count the tickets.

We had 3,578 altogether "mmmm could've been yours" I teased "you won by one point" he stated smiling "I still won don't be a sore loser." I teased as we went into the prize shop.

We were walking around and honestly I didn't want anything. "You want anything?" I asked peter as he shook his head.

Mommy I want that" the little boy stated pointing to the spider man book bag. "You  need like 2,000 more to get that" she said as he frowned. "The Spider man pen" the boy suggested. "500 more" the mother stated as she walked around and the boy was just staring at the Spider man items he wanted.

I handed him the slip for the tickets "you can get the book bag and the pen" I said as he had a big smile on his face. "Thank you so much!" The boy said hugging me as I smiled and we hurried up out the prize shop.

"That was nice" peter said as I nodded "yeah he was a big fan of you, and I wasn't going to get anything but candy and that's a lot of candy" I said shrugging as Peter smiled.

We soon left and dropped peter off at home. "peter's a good boy, I like him" my step father said as my mother agreed then I nodded "yeah me too" I said to myself.