51.

❤️Peter❤️

I was with Nick Fury and Y/N texted me

Y/N🤤❤️: we have to talk about something when you get back...

Me: Okay. you alright? Did i do anything?

Y/N🤤❤️: no we just need to talk about something

Me: okay

Y/N🤤❤️: be safe...please?

She texted as I smiled and Nick fury looked at me "Are you texting while I'm talking to you?" He asked as I turned off. My phone "um no I was um-" I started off as he looked over at me and chuckled.

"It's Y/N isn't it?" He asked as I nodded as he drove to his layer. I took a deep breath and nodded with a smile. "First off lose her number" he stated as my smile dropped.

"What?" I asked "I don't need her distracted from her studies because of you and I don't need her heart broken over no teenager" he stated. "Um sir" I started off as he looked ahead at the road. "Keep your hands to yourself and keep any other bodily parts to yourself or you will disappear" he stated as I looked at him scared some.

"Now get out" he stated getting out the car as I sat there thinking for a moment what did I get myself into? I questioned myself. "Parker" fury yelled as I placed my mask on walking into the layer with him.

"You can take the mask off we all know how you look" he started off as we walked in and I took my mask off looking around seeing his workers then seen the man
Y/N, Michelle Ned and everyone was raving about called mysterio.

"Hi peter it's nice to meet you" he started off as I looked at him and smiled "mysterio?" I asked "who?" He asked in a chuckle. "Um my friends call you that" I said as we shook hands.

"That was some good skills you had out there kid" he said as I smiled "thanks" I thanked

"That was some good skills you had out there kid" he said as I smiled "thanks" I thanked. "My actual name is Quentin Beck and I'm from earth 833 and we share identical physical constants, level four symmetry" he started off.

"Wait you mean to tell me there's a multiverses?" I questioned as Beck smiled and I smiled going on and on about the multiverse and Mr. Fury just stared at me.
"Sorry" I apologized

"It's okay don't be sorry for being the smartest in the room" beck stated as we shared a smile. Beck went on explaining exactly what was going on and I looked over at Fury.

"Mr. Fury I can't do this I'm only seventeen I'm trying to get back to the hotel and enjoy my summer trip with my friends" I explained as he sighed.