37.

Next semester April

(BTW THEY ARE STILL VIRGINS‼️😂 you guys yell out condoms every time they kiss lmao you'll know when they aren't virgins anymore💀)

❤️peter❤️

It was hours before junior prom and I still haven't found a suit Y/N had her color I just had to match. I was picking up my suit today and tomorrow night was going to be nice for Y/N. Y/N kept telling me it's just junior year so don't go all out but I wanted to look good for her because I knew she was going to look good for me.

Y/N's mother paid for Y/N's trip to Europe and Y/N recently found out but her mother was making her go so she had no choice.

Today we were going on a trip to the museum of modern arts and I was going to do my prom proposal when we got back from the trip.

Y/N walked into the classroom with her hair in a side part low sleek long ponytail as I looked at her outfit.

Ever since she hit junior year and turned 17 she's been looking good. She looked good before but now it's on whole another level like I can't even keep up with her level. I've been growing urges to touch her even more.

She sat next to me as she smelled so nice. "You look pretty" I stated as she smiled "thank you, when you get the suit I want to see" she stated.

"No" I started off as she started whining and I chuckled " no because when I asked to see your dress you said no I had to wait til prom" I stated as she sucked her teeth.

"Peter Seriously when you get it can I see?" She asked "mmmmmmmmm........... no you should've just showed me your dress" I teased as she rolled her eyes.

"You'll lose your date" she threatened as I chuckled "I'll be picking you up at eight" I stated as she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hey Y/N you just glowed up on us" Justin stated "go away" Y/N stated frustrated. "Hey peter" Justin said as I nodded my head towards him "oh I'm glad you know his name now go away" Y/N said smiling.

"I'm just trying to have a friendly conversation with you and peter" Justin stated pulling up a seat.

"So how's the relationship?" Justin asked "that's between us" I stated "so it's not an open one?" He asked smirking "okay" Y/N and I both said in a Union.

"Go away" Y/N stated as Justin laughed "I'm just messing around" Justin said walking away going to sit in the back of the class. "He's such an ass" Y/N said shaking her head.

"Don't even stress over him tomorrow is prom night" I said just for her to take her mind off Justin.

"My mother is doing too much I think she's going to cry" Y/N said as I chuckled.
"Aunt May is trying to teach me how to slow dance and it isn't working I might step on your foot" I jokingly said as Y/N smiled.