54.

❤️Y/N❤️

We were in London as I got a FaceTime call from peter. I answered it as he was breathing heavy and was covered in blood. "Y-Y/N" he started off "oh my god peter where are you?!" I asked scared.

"I-I was hit by a train" he stated groaning as his face was covered in bruises as he was coughing. "Peter" I said as his eyes started closing some. "Beck is after you guys, Y/N I-I need you to Stay safe" he faintly said as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Peter?" I called out as he didn't say anything. I hung up the phone and called my father but it didn't go through my phone started acting up.

"Y/N Ned, Michelle do not use your phone to say anything about peter or you knowing anything he hacked into our phones" Peter said as Ned looked at me.

"Where's peter?" He asked as I shrugged
" I don't know and I have no one else to call" I said panicking going through my contacts.

I tried calling my fathers phone and he finally picked up "dad, Beck is controlling all of everything's that's going on, it's all a lie it's just projectors and to get Starks glasses that you gave peter" I explained as there was a chuckle.

"Hello?" I asked confused "Y/N you are such a smart girl, you know peter was going on and on about you at the bar and it's going to hurt that I have to kill you and your friends too bad he isn't alive to save you" I heard an unfamiliar voice say as my heart dropped..

"Who the hell is this?" I asked confused
"And what makes it more fun is that I get to kill you and you get to see a lovely picture of your now ex boyfriend " he stated as my phone dinged and I clicked on the picture seeing a picture of peter in his underwear in front of a blonde woman.

Tears started falling from my eyes as I looked away from the picture. "Sorry I had to be the one to show you what your little boyfriend was doing behind your back." He said as I hung up.

"Are you okay?" Ned asked as I shook my head "no, I just got a phone call saying he peter died " I said as Ned looked at me "if I know peter he's still alive" Ned stated.

"Well can you explain this then since you know him so well" I started off and showed Ned the picture of peter and the woman. Ned looked at me "you got that picture from Justin?!" Ned asked as I shook my head with tears falling from my eyes.

"Y/N I'm sure he has a good explanation but we got to go right now" Michelle said pulling my arm as Ned agreed. We got onto the tour bus with the rest of the class. As We were sitting and looking at things a big storm started to form turning into the storm projector peter and I discovered last night.

"Oh my-" I started off "why are you afraid it's just a projector" Ned stated "yes but he's still killing people" I stated as we looked up and seen drones appear

"Oh my-" I started off "why are you afraid it's just a projector" Ned stated "yes but he's still killing people" I stated as we looked up and seen drones appear. Mr. Harrington went down to the first level of the tour bus to check on the driver since we didn't pull off anywhere.

"He's gone" Mr. Harrington stated as the class started screaming running off the bus. "We got to go" I stated grabbing Michelle's hand as she pulled Ned and we started walking off the bus at a fast pace Justin started following us.

"I'm to young to die!" Justin yelled as I rolled my eyes and stopped "oh my god stop being a bitch!" I shouted as Justin just looked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"We need to hurry up and get this bridge" Ned said as I agreed. Drones started shooting at the side of the bridge we were on as we ran screamed. "Hey over here!" Happy yelled and grabbed my hand.

"We got to get to the plane!" Happy shouted over the chaos that was going on.
"Wait who are you?" Michelle asked as we all stopped. "I work with spider man" Happy stated.

"Wait you work for spider man!?" Justin asked excitedly. "No I don't work for him, I work with him" happy stated as the plane blew up. "New plan" happy stated as we all started running to a building.

"Yes We're okay" happy stated as we ran into the Tower of London. "Y'all keep going" happy yelled as we ran into a weapons room and hid.

There were two drones that came into the room as everyone was quiet. Happy looked at me as I seen a Medieval mace next to me. I looked at it as Happy gave a look.

"No" he mouthed to me as I nodded Justin placed his phone up recording for his live as I reached for the medieval mace and grabbed it almost falling because it was heavy then I caught my balance standing up straight.

"No" happy mouthed as I hit the drone with the mace and everyone ran to a room closing the door as the drones started shooting but couldn't break the door. Although it didn't break the door we didn't have much time left before it did.

"I peed in the bed until I was twelve!" Ned shouted out of no where. "Y/N I always had a crush on you!" Justin said as Michelle started crying. "Y/N I never meant to break you and peter up I just wanted you to tell me everything and now I wish you hadn't" Michelle said as a tear fell from my eyes.

"I have a crush on May parker!" Happy yelled as we all looked at him. "A crush dude?" Justin asked. "Yeah I thought we were telling all of our secrets" happy stated as I started panicking.

"I'M GOING TO KILL PETER!" I shouted
"Well you should've never used your phone Y/N!" Ned yelled as I begun to cry and the door finally broke and we all hugged each other but both drones fell to the ground.

We all finished hugging each other as Justin still had his arms wrapped around my waist. "Get off!" I stated pushing him off of me.

❤️Peter❤️

"If I don't make it can you give this to Y/N for me please?" I asked happy pulling out the promise ring I bought her as happy gave it back to me.

"No because you're going to give it to her" happy stated as I smiled "let me know you guys are all alive he's coming after all of us" I stated.

"I will go please?" Happy asked as I started running off fighting off all the drones. I climbed on top of a building looking at the bridge and the chaos going on caused by beck.

I jumped straight off the building going towards the bridge.