5.

❤️Peter❤️

"She's amazing aunt May" I said smiling "well you should invite her over one day so I could meet her." She said as I smiled.

"Yeah but you have to act normal" I stated "I am normal" she stated as I shook my head "no" I stated as she laughed.

"I'm thinking about asking her to homecoming" I brought up "you should do it while you two are on the Ferris wheel at Coney Island" aunt May said as I had an idea.

"Thanks may" I said running in my room before getting on the phone telling Ned about everything. my conversation was interrupted because a text came through but I kept talking to Ned and going to my messages.

Y/N💜:
I had fun tonight and my mother really likes you, she said I can go😌

"So how was it?" Ned asked "her mother likes me" I said smiling "woah do you know what this means?" Ned asked.

"If you're with her this can change everything for us" Ned said as I looked at her contact name.

"No I'm not going to use her like that, she's going through something and besides that's the last thing that's on my mind" I stated.

"What's wrong with her?" Ned asked "she didn't go in depth with it but other than that she's somewhat of a nerd" I said smiling and started texting her back.

Me:        
I had fun too😋I had fun beating you at mortal kombat also😏

"What were you two talking about?" Ned questioned "spider man and we were playing mortal kombat" I explained.

"Ooo what did she say about spider man?!" Ned asked "she thinks he's cute and interesting" I said as Ned gasped "I told you she likes you" Ned excitedly said as I took the phone from my ear.

"No she likes spider man and if I tell her what if she freaks out I can't do that to her" I said as Ned scoffed.

"I think you should tell her" Ned said "Ned you're not even supposed to know" I said in a chuckle. "I know but who messed that up?" Ned asked as I chuckled.

"Good bye I have a Spanish quiz tomorrow" I said "no tell me did you meet her dad yet?" Ned asked "no he wasn't at the house" I said.

"You know what you got to do right?" Ned questioned "what?" I asked "you have to take her to the homecoming dance" Ned brought up.

"Justin is already talking about taking her and I don't know because what if Mr. stark needs me I'm already going out this weekend." I explained.

"That's why you ask before he does and I'm sure Mr. Stark wants you to have fun too you're only 15 almost 16 we need to have fun before it's over" Ned started off.

"Enjoy it Before it's too late and you may never know if this is your chance to be with a girl you've been dreaming about since middle school." Ned explained

"You're right I need to relax and just have fun" I said. "Yeah but I got to go do my homework" Ned said as we said our goodbyes and I hung up.

Y/N💜:
I am the champ at mortal kombat you can't beat me sorry boo😁

She said as I smiled and clicked on her contact name calling her. After three rings she answered.

"Hello?" She said as I smiled and laid on my bed "Hey" I said "hey I have to hurry up my mother doesn't like me on the phone after 10" she said as I chuckled.