45.

❤️Y/N❤️

After two planes and me being knocked out off of allergy pills we finally made it to Europe. We were checking into our hotel and some were looking around the hotel.
I on the other hand was trying to get to my bed because I was sleepy.

We opened the rooms and they were not five star or even three star. "Where's the other bed?" Michelle asked.

"We're sharing" I said dropping my bag on the ground. "A Queen sized bed?!" She asked shocked "yes stop acting like a brat" I joked as she giggled "are You and peter alright?" She asked as I started unpacking and I breathed in.

"Yeah" I simply said taking out clothes "you sure I'm surprised you two didn't sit on the plane with each other" she brought up.

"Yeah we're straight I'm surprised you didn't sit by Ned" I said trying to change the conversation. "I didn't sit with him because you didn't sit with peter I thought maybe you two were going through something" she explained as I shook my head and placed on a fake smile.

"No we're just fine" I stated changing the conversation "so how was I during the plane ride?" I asked laying across the bed. "Knocked out, did you enjoy the ride?" Michelle questioned.

"Yes didn't feel or see anything and I'm still sleepy" I said "better get those Z's in before we go to the theater tonight. "I don't know if I can sleep it's so beautiful out here" I stated sitting up and looking out the window from the bed.

"If I were you I'd get the sleep at least just a little nap before going" she said as I laid down "alright well stay in here with me it might take me a minute to fall asleep" I said with a giggle.

"I highly doubt that because your eyes are getting heavy right now" Michelle said as my eyes did feel heavy so I just closed them.

3 hours later I felt someone shaking my body. "Hmm?" I asked "start getting ready we're leaving in like 2 hours" Michelle said as I pulled my outfit out and got into the shower.

Once I got out I started curling my bundles and pinned curled them as I went. I brushed my teeth then proceeded doing light make up on my face.

I did my eyebrows, eyeshadow, eye liner and placed on a pair of lashes. I then placed on lipgloss and started lotioning my body up before getting dressed.

"You look cute, you trying to impress Mr. Parker?" Michelle teased as I giggled "no I'm trying to dress up this outfit so I won't get in trouble for wearing ripped jeans to an Opera theatre" I explained.

"You don't have a dress or a skirt?" Michelle asked as I shook my head "no I was so upset when I packed I forgot all about a skirt or a dress but hopefully this jacket covers up my jeans" I stated as I closed the jacket tying it.

"Should I wear flats or wedges?" I asked "Well you have on ripped jeans so you better wear some wedges, if I had of known while I was out I would've got you a dress or something" Michelle stated as I sighed.

"This is just going to have to do" I stated as she looked at me

 "You would look cute once you take your pin curls down" Michelle joked as I giggled

"You would look cute once you take your pin curls down" Michelle joked as I giggled. My phone rung as I seen peters contact name and picture pop up I ignored it taking my curls down.

I brushed them out some and I looked cute. I placed the necklace peter got me around my neck and the matching earrings with it. Then I placed a bracelet on my wrist.

I seen text messages from him since we settled in our hotel room but I was sleep. I grabbed my clutch and once Michelle was done we headed downstairs with the rest of the class talking and playing in the lobby.

I just sat down on my phone as Justin sat next to me. "Did you disappear too?" Justin asked as I nodded. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't" I explained as he nodded.

"I'm sorry for everything I've said and done to you over the years" Justin stated as I nodded "you're straight" I said as he chuckled. "What you been up to?" Justin asked "sleeping" I stated nodding slowly as he chuckled and I giggled.

"Yo do you like spider man?" He asked as I looked at him "like the comics or the actual spider man?" I asked. "Both" Justin said as I nodded. "Yeah" I said.

"I want to meet him, he seems cool as hell, and he's apart of the avengers that's what's up" Justin said going on and on as I giggled.

"Yeah he's a pretty cool guy and smart" I slipped out as Justin just stopped and looked at me "um I- I mean he seems like a pretty cool guy and I'm sure he's smart nobody dumb could be that smart you know" I said nervously.

"I'll talk to you later Michelle needs me" I said "Michelle didn't even say your name" Justin said as I nodded "yeah but she texted me" I said smiling nervously and pointing to my phone.

"From what it seems like you just got messages from your "boyfriend"?" He asked as I looked at my screen "what you mean "boy friend"?" I asked quoting and mimicking him.

"I don't see how you can be with a nerd like him how is he going to protect you?" Justin asked.  "Excuse me?" I asked.

"You need someone like me who's going to protect you not some nerd who can't even throw a punch" justin explained.

"Like you?" I questioned "he can protect me way more than you could ever " I started off then scoffed "I can't believe you" I stated then got up walking towards Michelle as Justin grabbed my hand "get off of me" I stated glaring at him as peter came up to us looking between me and Justin.

"Get off of her" peter simply said as Justin let go of me and I glared at Justin as he walked away. I looked at peter and walked up to Michelle.

The class started leaving and we walked to the theatre which wasn't far at all. We walked inside the empty theatre and I looked around smiling, It was so beautiful.

"Take your seats" Mrs. Brown stated as we all sat down I sat down in between Michelle and Ned. "So you just had to mess up the seating arrangements?" Michelle asked.

"I'm comfortable" I said snuggling in the seat as she smacked her lips. "Michelle let's switch spots" peter said as they got up and he sat next to me.

"Look I know you're mad but let's j-" peter started off whispering until I cut him off "The show is about to start" I simply said "Y/N" he whispered as the lights went out and I ignored him.