76.

❤️Y/N❤️

I was over my coaches house as we were stretching with each other and talking. "So that's why I threw the textbook at her face and now she and everyone else expects me to apologize" I explained as she snickered. "She wasn't right nor were you but thats funny" she stated as I giggled.

"So I seen your parents and you at the school and you were telling me you weren't doing too good are you okay?" She asked as I sighed.

"I was uh raped and sexually assaulted by someone at the school" I said looking at my hands. "Oh my God that's why?" She asked as I nodded. "So I'm kind of scared you know to dress a certain way and to you know dance but I want to do it I'm just scared" I explained as she sighed.

"I was the same way when it happened to me but the difference between you and I is I wasn't as vocal about it so it happened and happened until my mother found bruises on my body from my boyfriend" she explained as I was confused.

"Wait you were" I started off as she nodded "yeah I would think for the longest it was my fault something I did wrong, I would dress down, wouldn't do my hair sometimes to not look appealing but he came after me anyway" she started off as I nodded.

"I fell into depression and I'm only telling you this because it's happened to me I'm not saying forget that it happened but let it be known that this is what he does and put him away so it wouldn't happen to any other girl in that school" she said.

"Don't let yourself fall into depression don't dress down for any man because he can't keep his hands to himself you should be abled to dress how ever you want and feel without a man or guy placing their hands on you because they are a guy" she explained.

"You make sure you tell until someone listens to you and don't stop until he's put away Y/N all I'm asking you is don't slip into any depression and to keep your head up you are a beautiful, very smart talented girl, you have a heart that's of gold and you make anyone smile or feel good about themselves keep that because it's not common in this world that we're in now" she stated.

"So be the cutie, funny unproblematic girl you used to, life is too short to hold onto to that I'm not saying get over it but you understand?" She asked as I smiled and nodded. "You're a Junior AGAIN" she started as we shared a laugh. "Just enjoy yourself and your year, don't stress, start looking at colleges and get ready for senior year don't let Chelsea get to you either" she explained as I nodded.

"I know that sometimes you May feel like that what happen is your fault but it's not its his he took advantage because he could and you couldn't do anything so don't blame yourself okay?" She asked then brought me in for a hug as tears started falling from my eyes and she rubbed my back.

I pulled away as my coach wiped her eyes "I'm sorry" she apologized as we had a small laugh. "I hate to hear this happening to one of my girls knowing its happened to me" she said looking at her hands. 

"Thank you" I thanked her as she looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Of course I need my ladies to be ladies and hold their heads high don't let no man or guy make you feel like you're less than you're worth, you wear what you want when you want sweetie" she said wiping my tears away.

"Can I see how the outfits for the season is going to look?" I asked trying to change the subject as she opened the magazine showing me the different outfits she wanted to get for the team.

"That's cute" I exclaimed as she giggled "but if you try out for Captain I wanted to give you this to wear only if you try out though" she said as she came downstairs with the outfit and I smiled.

"It's when I was a dancer at southern state and I want you to wear it when you do your solo" she said as I smiled taking it. "I think it'll look nice on you" she said as I smiled and we hugged.