57.

❤️Y/N❤️

I sat next to peter at the dinner table as peter was acting a bit weird he wasn't saying anything and his ears were tainted red some.
"You okay?" I asked in a whisper as he nodded. "Yeah he's fine" my father said patting his shoulders as peter jumped a little to my fathers touch.

"He's probably pissed you messed up his and his girlfriends school trip" my mother butted in. "Really Y/M/N right now?" He asked as my mother shook her head and smiled at peter and I. "So what's been going on peter?" My mother asked.

"I- uh, I'm good" peter stumbled over his words. "Aw he's nervous" my father teased "I don't know what for, you not scary" my mother stated to my father as he glared at her.
"What's the problem Y/M/N they were in a raggedy ass, ran down hotel putting them in a five star Hotel" my father explained.

"I signed those papers for her to go so she could experience something new and you go mess it up" my mother said as my father sighed. "She did experience Europe
She was in Venice , London and Etc."  My father said as my mother glared at him.

I felt peters hand on my thigh "she damn there ran The Whole trip" my mother said as my father did a little chuckle but my mother gave him a look shutting him up. "we're going to talk" my mother said in a warning tone as my father started picking at his food some.

"So parker why exactly are you with my daughter?" My father asked "because I-i really like her sir she's smart, funny and beautiful" peter started as my mother smiled. "I'm sorry on behalf of my" my mother started off and looked over at my father. "Ugh I don't even know" she said as my father gave her a look

"Motherfuc- see now you got jokes" he said as my mother gave him a serious look

"Motherfuc- see now you got jokes" he said as my mother gave him a serious look. "Well since there's so much tension, peter can just come over another night" I started off.
"Y-Yeah we can go catch a movie or something." Peter added as we stood up.

"Yeah go ahead baby let me talk to your father" she said looking at my father. "It was nice seeing you peter and thank you for the flowers again" my mother said to peter with a smile as peter smiled nervously and nodded.

"You really about to let her leave?" My father questioned. "Yes She's seventeen and she didn't get a trip so yeah hoe" my mother said as peter and I's mouth dropped. "Go have fun babies" my mother said to us as we rushed out the house.

We got into peters car as he let out a sigh of relief from his lip. "You okay?" I asked looking over at him as he placed his hand over his face leaning on the window then groaned.

"I'm fine" he said through his grunts as I looked at him squinting my eyes some. "H-hey You want to go change right quick?" peter asked as I looked at him "what's wrong with this?" I asked as he shook his head "n-nothing I just want you to be comfortable." He said with a faint smile.

"Um okay" I said getting out the car going to go change.