9.

❤️Y/N❤️

I have been distant from peter lately but that's not a bad thing because I wouldn't have time for him after school because of practice and homework so I've been just chillin.

I was debating on if I was going to go to homecoming or not seeing as how I'm ignoring my date. But then again he probably would've bailed on me for homecoming.

After I came home from practice I was still debating on if I wanted to go to homecoming tomorrow night so I just flat ironed my hair just In case.

My mother came in my room as I looked at myself in the mirror. " mmm I think you should have a different hairstyle for that dress" my mom said placing her hands in my hair.

"I'm not even sure if I want to go anymore" I admitted then looked down at my phone seeing messages and missed calls from peter. "You should go and have fun" my mother stated as I shook my head.

"I have homework and the new season of my block came out today so I have my weekend plans" I explained placing my hair in a ponytail and going to sit on the bed.

"At least come with me to get you hair and nails done." My mother said "my hair is already done though" I said as she laughed "no something else" she said as I sighed "okay I'll go" I said

      _______________________

The next day came and I went out with my mother to get our hair and nails done. My mother's beautician sewed some hair into my head as it almost reached my butt but it didn't.

My nails were white and silver glitter on the ring fingers. My mother also took me to get full makeup put on me for the first time which I was surprised by all of this treatment.

Then she took me out to get some ice cream. "Peter's a good boy you just need to talk to him" My mother said as I was just on my phone. "Mhm" I repeated to everything she was saying about him.

She snatched the phone from me as I looked at her. "Just listen to what he has to say" my mother said as I nodded. "Yeah I'll talk to him on Monday but I need to get back to my homework and Netflix." I stated then got up throwing my finished ice cream.

My mother took me home as I went upstairs to my room and looked at the dress then closed my closet door. "I'm not going" I stated then sat on my bed cutting Netflix on. I started changing into a pair of shorts and took off my shirt leaving myself in my pink bra.

I started on my English homework hearing the doorbell ring. I assumed my mother was going to get it so I just continued watching tv and doing my homework.

"Can you tell me why you're ignoring me?" I heard someone say as I looked up seeing peter in a suit.

"peter really?!" I exclaimed covering myself with my pillow. "Who let you up here?!" I asked.

"Your mom" he said as I hurried and placed on a shirt.  "You look-" he started off then just stared at me. "Peter I know and I'm about to take it off" I stated "no it's pretty on you, it enhances your beauty" he said as I just sat on my bed and started doing my homework again.

"What do you want?" I asked writing down my answers. "I wanted to give you this" he started off handing me a corsage.

"And I wanted to apologize for Coney Island and why I didn't show up. Things ran over and I didn't make it home in time by six" he explained as I nodded then handed him the corsage back.

"You can return it I'm not going anymore" I said continuing to watch tv and do my work. "I told you before peter if you didn't want to hang out with me You don't have too,  I was waiting there for hours and you didn't show" I started off.

"On top of that you didn't even show up to the homecoming game " I stated

"So can I just get my homework done, please?" I asked not looking at him. The doorbell rung again as I peeked out the window seeing Michelle and Britney.

I went downstairs opening the door "okay long hair don't care" Britney complimented "why are you not dressed?" Michelle asked " I'm not going" I stated letting them in. "Then why is your make up done?"Britney asked " my mother took me to get it done because I guess she felt bad about with me and peter" I explained.

"You're still hung up on penis Parker? Get over it go to homecoming-" I cut Britney off "please get the hell out" I stated as she looked at me shocked.

"Before I put you out" I simply said as she walked out. "Girl what's wrong with you?" Michelle asked as I shook my head. "I just want to get my work done and watch on my block tonight" I said as Michelle looked at me.

"Come on" she said grabbing my hands and taking me upstairs back to my room. "Hey peter get out right quick" Michelle said as peter walked out.

Michelle closed the door "you're mad because he bailed on you and now he's trying to make it up and you're still mad?" Michelle asked as I was finishing my homework.

"Yup" I simply said as she nodded and started moving things around then grabbed my speaker that lit up with the music that was being played.

"Well if you're not going to go I'll bring it here" she started off as "Sweetener" by Ariana Grande started playing and I instantly smiled. Michelle knew this was my song and I loved Ariana.

"Seriously?" I asked as she laughed "yes, now put your dress on" she said taking the dress out the plastic it was in then threw it at me.

I sighed going into the bathroom to change into my dress.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked pretty I placed some earrings in my ear and a matching necklace

I opened the bathroom door as I seen peter standing there with the corsage and Michelle turning off the TV.

"Put your shoes on" Michelle stated " I'm not putting no heels on to dance in my room." I said before stepping in front of peter. He then placed the corsage on my wrist as I looked at him.

"I'm sorry Y/N" he said as I looked down "Yeah" I said as he grabbed my hands but I didn't look at him. "Look at me please?" He asked as I looked up at him.

"You look nice and I'm sorry for what happened, I promise I will make it up to you" he said as I took my hands from his "you've been acting weird lately are you okay?" He asked "um yeah just been trying to do my work and practice so yeah" I explained.

"Oh congratulations on making the team" he said as I faintly smiled "thanks I'm going to try out for Captain so that should be interesting" I said as he smiled.

"You need too, You're the best on the team" he stated as I smiled " are you trying to get on my good side?" I asked "in a way" he said shrugging some as I shook my head.

"It's not working" I said as he chuckled "oh come on" he said as I smiled "it's not you're going to have to try something else because that's not working" I said laughing some.

"Well then how about now?" He asked placing my arms around his neck then placed his on my waist. I started growing nervous some as he stepped closer.

"Um peter" I started off as he looked at me "it's not even a slow song playing" I said as he took his hands off my waist "oh um yeah" he said as I laughed at him.

"You can make it up to me by a sandwich from Mr. Delmar's" I suggested as he chuckled and we went downstairs to go leave.