29.

❤️Y/N❤️

"Yeah I can't wait" I stated and looked down playing with my nails some. "Are You okay?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yeah I'm just thinking about something" I stated as he poked my sides making me laugh.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked "my auntie carol, I'm in high school and i haven't seen her in years and I want her to be at my graduation, I want her to meet my boyfriend and my best friends but she's not here. She was like another mother and she just disappeared" I explained.

"I know that feeling but, you have to cherish and be happy with the ones who's still around" he explained as I smiled some.

"Don't be upset you have everyone else even Mr. Stark" he stated as I smiled. Peter hugged me as I hugged back then he started tickling me as I laughed and we fell side ways onto the couch.

He looked me in my eyes as we begun kissing each other. He begun deepening the kiss as I brought him closer. He placed my leg on his as he rubbed my thighs and groped my butt.

I bit his bottom lip some as he pulled away smirking. he continued kissing my lips as I felt up his chest some then placed my hand on his face softly.

I felt his hands slip down my skirt then I felt him pull away as we looked at each other. "You okay?" He asked as I nodded and I continued kissing his lips as I felt him start rubbing my pearl through my panties. I tucked my lips in trying not to make a sound but he kept rubbing and I moaned some.

I felt him suck on my neck as I giggled some from me being ticklish. I sat up pulling my skirt back down as peter brought me back down making me laugh.

Peter kissed all over my face as I tried to move but we ended up falling off the couch laughing. Peter's phone started ringing as he answered it and I sat there trying to fix myself.

"Yeah I'll call him" peter stated before hanging up "what's up?" I asked "aunt May is working an overnight shift so I'm crashing at Ned's house tonight" peter explained before putting the phone back to his ear.

He placed his phone down "he's not answering he must be out with Michelle still" peter said as I tried calling Michelle but she wasn't answering my calls either.

I sighed and called my mother asking if peter could spend the night only because he had no where to stay.

"Pack your stuff my mother said you can sleep over tonight." I stated as we got up off the floor. "She's going to let me stay in your room?" He asked confused "Hell no" I stated as we both laughed "no you'll probably be in the guest room" I assured him as he went to go pack his bag.

I sat on his bed watching him pack his things. "Ooooo a sleep over" he said in a girly tone as I giggled. "Yeah and I can do your nails and makeup" I joked as he chuckled.

"We can chill and watch a movie" he suggested as I nodded. "Just to let you know she leaves out in the morning at the 4" I said.

"Wait isn't she almost due?" Peter asked as I nodded "yes I keep telling her to just chill but she wants to keep working" I explained.

"I'm set" he said with a smile and throwing his book bag over his shoulders. "Yeah and what happened on the couch just now can't happen at my house" I said as he nodded "and it can't be brought up either" I reminded him as he chuckled.

"Yes I know can we go now?" He asked as I smiled. " I'm trying to make sure my mother doesn't have a heart attack before this baby comes" I said as he chuckled.

"Hey let me ask you a question" he said as we were both walking out his apartment. "Yeah" I said texting my mother we were on our way.

"You know when you're grown and living your dream you ever thought about kids?" He asked as I paused and looked at him.

"Yeah I want a girl and a boy but my mother said don't worry about all that right now just worry about high school right now" I explained as he nodded.

We soon got to my house and walked into a quiet dark house. "Mom I'm home!" I yelled some. "Hey you guys I have work in the morning so you two keep it down and peter you can sleep in the guest room" my mother shouted as I took him upstairs to his room.

"So this is your room I'm going to get your towel and wash cloth, do you need any body wash?" I asked.

"No I'm okay, I brought my own" he stated with a smile as I nodded. I got his wash cloth and towel bringing it to him as I walked into his room seeing him take his shirt off.

He was very built for someone skinny

He was very built for someone skinny. "Um here's your towel and your things" I stuttered some as he smiled taking it from me. "Thanks" he said as I smiled about to walk out the room "um I need some pants" he said as I giggled.

"What?" I asked "pants to go to sleep with I forgot to pack a pair" he stated as I giggled. "Um I'll see if I have something" I said before walking out his room.

I went through my drawers and found a pair of Hello kitty fur pajama pants, I didn't have any sweats and I'm sure he doesn't want a pair of leggings.

I took them out and threw them on his bed before hopping in my shower. I was feeling feelings I have never felt before with a guy. When me and Justin talked and he was trying to get into my pants and trying to kiss on me I didn't want it.

Now it's peter and I wouldn't mind, it was weird and I wish I had someone to talk too that's older than me and knows but my mother is going through many emotions and Auntie Carol is no where in site. Michelle going through the same thing I just don't understand.

I got out the shower placing flexi rods in my sew in. "You have to be kidding me" I heard behind me and turned around looking at peter in the hello kitty pants.

I started laughing "those were the only pants I had" I stated as he shook his head "I'm sorry" I said giggling as he chuckled

"What are you doing?" He asked sitting on the toilet seat watching me. "I'm putting flexi rods In my hair so it can be curly." I explained.

"You're not you know freaked out some I wear weave and things like that?" I asked as he shook his head "you're pretty regardless" he said as I smiled "I have to wear a bonnet when going to sleep are you okay with that?" I asked as he chuckled.

"You are beautiful inside and out whatever you want to wear to make yourself feel beautiful I'm okay with" he said getting up as I smiled.

"Now Let me try" he stated grabbing a piece of hair as I giggled.