15.

❤️Y/N❤️

"I'm starting to get facial hair" peter said as I looked at his face. "Yeah let me shave it off" I offered as he moved his face. "Is it going to hurt because you know you girls shave and I never did this before" he said as I giggled and went into his bathroom looking for a razor as peter came in behind me.

"It's not going to hurt just make sure you don't jump or move when I do it." I said as I sat him on the toilet seat cover.

I grabbed his chin some "you have all the things to shave but scared to do it?" I joked as he chuckled. "Look can you just worry about not cutting my face" he stated as I giggled then he took his shirt off and I looked away.

"Keep it up I'll do it on purpose" I warned as he chuckled. "So what's your mother having?" He asked as I placed the shaving cream on his face. "What do you think it is?" I asked then smiled at him.

"A girl" he stated as I nodded "Are you ready?" Peter asked as I nodded "yes her mood swings are crazy" I stated as peter chuckled.

"Yeah I'm sorry for not being abled to go to the gender reveal" peter apologized as I nodded "it's okay Im not upset I understand" I started off "Just as long as you're safe and okay and you come back home and to everyone safely do what you got to do" I admitted as he smiled then looked down.

"Just make sure you're there with us this weekend to celebrate ,Ned and Michelle is really looking forward to it" I said as he chuckled.

"I know Ned's been talking about it all week so far" he stated as I smiled.

"You sure you want to shave your two specs of hair off?" I asked as he chuckled "yeah" he said as I started shaving it off. once I was done, I wiped his face down.

"I wanted to talk to you about something" he said as I nodded "what's up?" I asked and threw the napkin away

"I wanted to talk to you about you becoming my you know" he started off "never mind" he stated as I giggled.

"You think we're ready for that?" I asked "no but I don't want to not try and we don't find out" he said as I sighed.

"Yeah but what do I do if something seriously happens to you and I don't see you again?" I asked as we just looked at each other.

"So what do we do? Because it feels like we're just leading each other on" he said as I looked at him. "I told Michelle 11th grade so we hopefully got our shit together and we would be almost 17" I started off.

"So you want to wait til we're juniors?" Peter asked as i nodded "its almost the new year now so does the summer count or we actually have to be back at school?" Peter asked as I giggled.

"You are such a dork" I stated as he chuckled and walked towards me "you know for someone who's a nerd and gets picked on you're pretty built" I said as he smiled.

"That came with the powers?" I asked as he nodded "this, I got taller, stronger and my eye sight has gotten better" he explained as I nodded.

"You do know I already knew you were spider man?" I asked as he looked at me confused "you're bad at hiding secrets it was kind of obvious I actually found out during 9th grade I didn't want to say anything until you told me and I knew for sure" I explained.

"You didn't know" he said laughing "I didn't but I suspected it" I said tossing him his shirt as he caught it.

"What made you suspect it was me?" He asked "the voice and how you reacted when I told you I was going to see who spider man really was" I said as he chuckled.

"So are the avengers really moving upstate?" I asked "yeah but I don't think I'm going anywhere til after high school" he said as I smiled "you up there with Thor and everyone you're set for life" i said.

"Yeah what are you going to do after high school?" He asked "I have no idea" I stated "you're the smartest person I know you can do anything and you don't know?" Peter asked sitting on his bed.

"Yeah and that's the problem I can do anything and I don't know what I want" I said.

"Well what do you really want to do?" Peter questioned "I want my own make up line but i don't know where to start and how to find it that's what I really want to do and then there's Being a veterinarian" I said.

"Take the chance and do what you feel Is right" he said as I smiled. "That's what you learned from stark?" I asked as he shook his head.

"I learned that by not listening to him" peter stated then placed on his shirt. "I was trying to wait til this weekend to give you this but I want to be the first to give you a gift" he said.

"Peter you didn't have to give me a gift, I had fun at the movies and five guys you didn't have too" I said as he shook his head.

"I told you the same thing when it was my birthday and you bought me gifts anyway now it's your turn" he said as he went in his closet and pulled out a bath and body works bag along with a small box wrapped in gold wrapping paper.

"Your mother told me there was a smell you liked at bath and body works and I got the whole set for you" peter said as I opened the bag seeing the "Hello Beautiful" lotion, spray and body wash set.

I smiled then opened the wrapped gift seeing a white box. I then opened it and seen a gold necklace with my name in script.

"Peter this is pretty, you didn't have to" I said as he shook his head "I wanted to" he simply stated as I took it out the box and tried putting it on then peter took over and placed the necklace on my neck.

I smiled looking at it on my neck then I turned and smiled at peter and looked down "thank you it's really pretty" I said as he smiled .

I looked at him as we slowly started leaning in. Our lips finally met and moved in sync. I placed my hand on his face as he deepened the kiss.

He moved the bath and body works bag from my hands and picked me up carrying me to the bathroom as he sat on the toilet not breaking the kiss.

He held my body close to his as we continued to kiss. A good fifteen minutes passed by and we finally stopped. We pulled our lips from each other as our breathing was uneven some.

"Wow" he said shocked some "yeah" I said agreeing then got out of his lap checking my phone. "My mother's outside" I said grabbing my things.

"Thank you again" I thanked as peter walked me down to my mother's car.