23.

❤️Peter❤️

I finally broke through the window hearing screams from the everyone. I slid on the ground and shot a web out catching the elevator from falling.

I was pulling the web slowly as they were coming up then the doors my feet were on broke causing me to fall in the elevator

The elevator continued to fall until I shot a web out making the elevator stop from falling. I slowly started pulling the web as the elevator moved up.

"Yes!" Ned said moving "Yes!" He said again "hey, hey, hey big guy stop moving" I said as Y/N agreed nodding her head fast

Y/N was freaking out backed into the corner of the elevator some as I kept pulling my web to where they can get out safely. Y/N was in the corner of the elevator contemplating on coming out.

"You need to go Y/N" I said as she shook her head. "Y/N trust me, I got you" I said as she looked at me and walked carefully towards me as I was about to grab her hand but her and the elevator started falling.

I shot my web out catching her hand as she was just hanging over what look like a never ending drop. "Trust me Y/N.....I got you" I said as she looked at me and I lifted her up grabbing her hand then grabbed the other.

I started pulling her up as she was freaking out looking down "just look at me" I said as she looked down "Y/N look at me" I said softer as she looked up at me.

I pulled her up to where she was safe and I looked at her as she looked back at me. I got out the elevator as everyone started thanking me and clapping, I gave a nod off.

"Are you okay?"  I asked Y/N as she nodded slowly. "Yeah" She said as her breathing was uneven. The fire department started running in along with paramedics and officers. As they were all running in I disappeared.

❤️Y/N❤️

It was seven and our parents finally pulled up at the Washington memorial where for trucks and officers were still surrounding the area.

"Oh Y/N!" My mother cooed holding me as I hugged her back. We held each other as I looked at peter over my mother's shoulders. His aunt was hugging him then they pulled out of it and we made eye contact.

"Thank you" I mouthed as he smiled some then did a nod. After a four hour trip back to New York I was finally back at home safe and sound.

I got in the shower and came out putting on a pair of leggings and a sports bra on. I sat on my bed and was getting ready to call peter but I just turned on the tv.

As I was watching family guy I heard a slight tap on my window. I paused the show and heard it again. I got up slowly and walked over to the window and moved the curtain out the way seeing peter.

"Hold on" I mouthed as I ran out the room and seen my mother in her room rubbing her pregnant belly. "Night mom" I said as she smiled "goodnight" she said as I turned out her room light and closed her door.

I ran back in my room and closed the door . I went to the window and opened it. He came in with his suit on.

"are you okay?" He asked as I nodded "yeah I'm just tired" I started off as he just looked at me "thank you" I thanked as he walked over and hugged me

"You're welcome" he said as I pulled my face from out the crook of his neck and we looked at each other.

I kissed his lips softly as he kissed mines back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he brought me closer.

I pulled away "we need to talk about yest-" I started off as he started kissing my lips again as I kissed back. After about five minutes we pulled away.

"We can talk about it tomorrow I'm beat" he said as I giggled. "Yeah you had a rough day" I said as he smiled and kissed my head making me blush.

"I'm glad you're comfortable with me seeing you like this, you're beautiful" he said referring to me just being in a sports bra and leggings.

"Thank you now I'll see you tomorrow after I get out of church" I said as he chuckled "You go to church?! How come i never knew?" He asked sarcastically.

"Ha Ha very funny, Go home" I said in a giggle as we walked to the window. "Get some rest" he said as we kissed each other. "Y/N!" I heard my mother say as I basically pushed peter out the window.

Peter fell out the window onto the ground as I winced some looking at him.
"oh my god I'm sooo sorry peter" I whispered.

"No... I'm okay" he said grunting with his thumb up. "Sorry" I said as he got up "goodnight" I said "night" he stated as my mother came through the door and I closed the window.

"You can sleep in tomorrow while we go to church I know you had a long day" she stated as I nodded then slipped into bed thinking about peter and what he did for everyone including me today.

I don't know what I would do if something ever happened to him.