4.

❤️Y/N❤️

"Wear a dress tonight for dinner" Michelle said as I sighed "he's coming to the house and everything straight after school" I said.

"Then you have time to change" she stated "not if my mother is picking us up" I said "so I'll keep him company while you make your grand entrance" she said as i sighed.

"No Michelle I don't want to wear a dress and you're coming?" I asked "yeah your mother said I'm like family" she stated "and I want some food" she stated as I laughed.

"We got like 10 minutes left of class" I said freaking out as I looked over at Ned and Peter talking about something then I hurried and turned before they could notice me looking.

"You really do like him" Michelle said as I smiled "remember don't tell no one" I said as she wrapped her pinky around mine.

"I'm going to play match maker when we get to the house" she said as I looked at her. "You better not" I warned as the bell rung and she grabbed her things smiling as I tried chasing her out the classroom but hit the back of Peters back and almost fell but he caught me.

I looked at him as he looked back at me. I got back on my feet. "You have good reflexes" I said looking at him "yeah I was born like that." He stated as I smiled.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked "yeah" he said smiling at me as I smiled back and we walked out to the front of the school down the steps.

"Don't listen to whatever my mother says she can be a bit extra" I said as he chuckled nervously "is she mean?" He asked "she can be but you'll be fine plus you're a new friend so she's happy she doesn't like a lot of my friends but you should be fine" I said as he nervously looked at the car.

We got in the backseat of the car "hey mom" I said "yeah, yeah, yeah hey peter!" She said excitedly as my smile dropped.

"H-hi miss-" Peter started off "you can call me mom only certain people get to call me that out of Y/N's friends" my mother said as Michelle was texting me from the front seat.

"Miss mom?" He asked as I giggled "you're adorable" my mother said as I smiled and looked at him "Y/N go change when you get in the house for dinner." My mother said as we all got out the car.

I ran upstairs changing into a dress with a jean jacket and a pair of sandals.

I left my hair in its natural curly state then went downstairs seeing Michelle and my mother grilling him

"Okay can you two leave him alone.... please?" I asked as my mother got up and started dinner. "You all can go upstairs and play the game" my mother said as  looked at her.

"Seriously?" I asked "yeah I trust y'all" she stated as we all went upstairs.

"Y/N Olivia's calling" Michelle said as I shook my head "ignore it" I said as peter chuckled "what's funny?" I asked smiling and turning on the game.

"Isn't Olivia your friend?" Peter asked "yeah I don't know why. She's mean even to me but I deal with it most of the Time" I said shrugging it off as I was about to hand him an Xbox controller.

"You play mortal kombat?" I asked as he smiled "yeah who doesn't, I beat the whole game" he said bragging as I smiled and handed him the controller.

"nerds" Michelle said as I smiled and threw a pillow at him. "But do you know how to play on an Xbox" I said holding his controller down. "Do you know how to play at all?" He asked as I laughed.

"Is it because I'm a girl?" I asked as he nodded "in a way yeah" he said nodding and smirked "well watch this girl beat your ass" I simply said as we started playing the game.

After 3 wins by me peter was trying and trying to beat me at least once but failed. "I give up" he said as I laughed "I want my dollar" I said as he handed me a dollar and I smiled.

He got up and looked at my bookshelf then gasped "you read books?" He asked sarcastically as I smacked my lips and pushed him away playfully.

"You have comic books also?" He asked as he grabbed one then sat on my bed "Yeah I read them from time to time my favorite one is spider man" I admitted and he looked at me.

"What's interesting about spider man?" Peter asked as I shrugged "I don't know the fact he gets so much recognition from everyone and yet we have no idea who he is under the mask its cute and cool almost like Superman" I said as he looked at me then I looked down and looked away.

"I know it sounds stupid but I like him, he's different" I said as peter shook his head "no it's cool you think it's cool I always had a crush on storm" he said as I giggled.

"You're funny" I said as he chuckled "I didn't mean to say that" he stated before I smiled. "Yeah spider man is cute I love how he tries to live a normal life even though he's a hero something I wish I could do" I said handing peter back the comic book.

"Your life seems perfect" Peter stated as I shook my head "that's because it's from the outside looking in, my life at school is hell" I started off.

"I hang around people I don't even like associating myself with because it's not me all because of who my brother was at midtown. I have boys hitting on me left and right, girls wanting me to dress like them so I could fit even more in and I just want to be noticed for my brains and kindness, not my beauty" I explained.

"This can really tear you apart it's not perfect at all" I said as peter looked at me. "Well I'm here if you need someone to talk to" he said as I smiled.

"Can I borrow this and read it?" He asked "yeah" I said making him smile. "You are such a nerd" he teased as I laughed "really?" I asked as he chuckled.
"Dinner's ready!" My mother yelled