"Alix, I-" he tried to say but I closed the door.

I really hated fighting and giving the cold shoulder to people, but I was really hurt by how Jisung kept acting. He just kept getting angry for nothing and giving me the cold shoulder. I wasn't going to just put up with his childish acting.

ººº

As I was about halfway through my meal, Jisung arrived and sat down right in front of me but I pretended to not care and just continued eating, not even looking at him. As I chewed the food and had my hand on the table, he suddenly grabbed it.

"I'm sorry, Alix," he said. "Don't get angry at me, okay?"

"I'm not angry, Jisung, I'm tired," I admitted. "Why do you keep giving me the cold shoulder. It's only been a day and it has happened a few times."

"Look, I'm sorry, okay?" he said again. "You are right. I am jealous."

"Why would you be? That's what I don't understand. He is my friend whom I haven't seen in a year," I told him.

"It's not that..." he said scratching his nape. "It's just... everyone keeps talking about how you two look so good together and cute you two are... It's very tiring having to hear that all of the time."

That made me start chuckling and he just looked at me confused, which made me laugh louder.

"Why are you laughing? This is serious!" he exclaimed. 

"You are an idiot," I said rolling my eyes. "Do you really think I care about what people say about me and Winwin?"

"Well, they aren't just anyone. They are the girls; our friends," he explained. 

"Friends or not, Winwin and I are simply just friends now. Sure, we used to be a couple but we ended our relationship for good or for bad. I'm not going to start dating him again," I told him. "Whatever we had is just the past now. If the girls think we look good, good for them, but I won't go back to him. I have moved on."

Jisung looked very confused but happy at the same time when I said that. I really found it very cute how he was actually jealous of Winwin but didn't dare to say it because we weren't an official couple. 

"Sorry for acting like an idiot..." he apologised. "Will you forgive me?"

"Of course I will!" I told him with a smile and squeezed his hand. You should get your food now. Feng Mian texted me and said she will be back fairly late and we shouldn't wait for her."

"You will have to help me, though. My Chinese isn't even decent!" he said making me laugh. "I will have to rely on you a lot on this trip."

ººº

Two days later, the WayV boys and I were given a break since the next part for the series had to be recorded in a different place, so we used that time to our advantage and Winwin and I decided to have the dinner together then.

The restaurant he was taking me to, though, had a dress code and I was basically obliged to wear a skirt, so I had to go shopping because I didn't have any.

"You can't go to a mall and let people see you," Feng Mian told me. "Believe it or not, you are pretty well known here and JYP would kill me if you are seen at the mall."

"But could you go and buy it for me?" I asked her. "I just really need that skirt."

She had no choice but to give in as she knew that one of the reasons why we were going to that restaurant was because it was pretty exclusive and therefore no one would mind us being there.