Seekvaira:"You make it seem like you're not fond of your fiancé."

Sona:"No, it's just that Bruce is, well...Bruce."

Sairaorg:"I think the word you're looking for is Strife. He's exactly how I imagined him to be."

Rias:"If you mean his exterior appearance and demeanor, sure. Sigh... Can't believe I lost my composure. Ended up looking like a fool in front of Leon."

Zephyrdor:"He can su-"

Zander:"No one cares what you think."

Zephyrdor:"Why you-"

Sairaorg:"I believe Zander here is right. Quiet."

     Sure enough, Sairaorg's word meant a lot for the younglings of the Underworld, not that Zephyrdor took it well.

Zander:"Honestly, you had legitimate reasons to lose your cool, Rias. What I find surprising is that Leon has a relationship with the enemy."

    Rias could only call it luck that Koneko was didn't come with her this time around, Akeno and Issei being the only ones present. Upon receiving the news, the 2 had mixed reactions.

    Akeno seemed more calm. Whether it was due to Leon's nature of being steps ahead or the fact that his trust is valuable to him, she had no intention of taking it up with the Horseman.

    Issei, on the other hand lacked that spirit, as he thought of this as a betrayal of Koneko's trust. To begin with, he wasn't on good terms with Leon.

Issei:"I can't accept this. When I see him, I'll-"

Saji:"Compose yourself, idiot."

Issei:"Butt out of it. You don't ge-"

Saji:"What exactly do I not get? That you're marching to your own death?! Think about it for a second! What can you do to even remotely affect him?"

Issei:"...Are you telling me to just take it?"

Saji:"I'm telling you you're not the only one who wishes to duke it out with one of them, but as we stand, we have NO CHANCE. Get that stick out of your ass and think clearly about what Apocalypse means!"

...

     Strategically speaking, Saji was right, as the supernatural doesn't really have chips to bargain with the Creeds.

Diodora:"Your pawn has made a very good point. What leverage do we have over those 4? Cause to me, today it looked like the eldest brother, through the way he disclosed his secrets and his attitude, sent a very subtle message."

Seekvaira:" 'I can deal with you anyplace, anytime. Absalom is a bigger concern' Am I right?"

Sairaorg:"Furthermore, he seems to posses knowledge about wars and the likes. It's unsettling considering his age."

Sona:"That's only the tip of the iceberg. Anyway, the decision should be over how do we act around them."

Zander:"Take into consideration that while for us, the Creed brothers are the 4 Horsemen, from their eyes, they're 2 separate groups."

Rias:"There isn't a certain etiquette to adopt around them. That's not the case. The best thing to do is simply go along with their unwritten rules."

Seekvaira:"Oh? Such as?"

Sona:"First, picking a fight with one brother is no different from picking one with all 4. Second, endangering humans doesn't sit well with them."

Rias:"And third, avoid ANY form of malicious contact with Alexander, Scarlett and especially Anna Creed, meaning threats, wounds-"

Zander:"Insults, you got that, Zephyrdor?"

Zephyrdor:"Tch. Fine. Have it your way."

Rias:"Then this is it for n-"

Seekvaira:"One more thing."

...

Sona:"Yes?"

Seekvaira:"What's a good way of establishing friendly contact with them, seeing as one of us is already engaged to a Horseman."

Sona:"Well, it's fairly simple. Don't approach them as devils."

Seekvaira:"That's incomprehensible."

Sona:"Not in the literal sense. Act natural. Be yourself. They take pleasure in talking and knowing a person, not a race. "

Seekvaira:"... is that all?"

Sona:"Frankly, yes. You'll know when you're on the right track when they'll show you their true selves as well."

Rias:"...their human side."

To be continued...