"Go back to the dorms. I need to check in one last place," I told them before running away.

The place wasn't that far away from where I had jumped off, but it would still take me at least five minutes running. Still, I didn't stop even for a second to catch my breath. I needed to find her as soon as I could, whatever the cost.

After those five minutes and nearly getting run over by a car as I crossed one of the roads, I finally arrived at the bridge where we had both been on our night out when Soojin was sick. Thankfully, she was there watching the cars passing by.

Knowing she was alright, I stopped running and walked towards her but she didn't notice my presence until I spoke up.

"Just let go of your frustrations! Yell out loud whatever your heart wants!" I said loudly over the traffic noise, repeating the exact same words she told me that time. "No one's here to hear you. No one's here to judge you."

She then turned around shocked to see me there and I wiped the tears she had in her eyes.

"I'm serious. Let go of everything!" I told her with a small smile.

She then turned back around and yelled loudly before she shouted all of her frustrations.

"Why, SM?! Why would you do this to me when all I have done is run away from your torture!" she screamed. "Why would you suborn all of those music shows just to not let us win?! Why do you have to keep hurting me even after paid back more than what I really owe you?!"

ALIX'S POV

After I let it all out, I began crying yet again and Jisung quickly pulled me in a hug. I continued crying against his chest but he didn't say anything, instead choosing to rub my back comfortingly.

"I'm so sorry, Alix," he said after a couple of minutes. "I'm sorry that you still have to go through all of this."

"I should be the one being sorry," I said pulling away from the hug. "After all, it is my fault that none of our songs won."

"It's not your fault! Don't ever say that again!" he told me. "I would try giving you advice but I honestly don't know what to say."

"I don't need advice. I need a flipping miracle to happen," I said. "I'm going to try to negotiate with SM and try to find a way to stop all of this without starting any drama."

"You want to protect your old friends that way, am I right?" he asked me and I nodded. "I don't know if I can be of any help, but I will always be there for you if you need anything, alright? Even if you don't need me, I will be there."

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked him. "I don't deserve you."

"I don't deserve you," he said. "You are way too precious for this world, no matter if you try to hide under that confident shell you have built around you. We both know that you are actually very cute."

"I'm not cute! I'm sexy!" I joked before I burst out laughing. "Sorry, that was a very bad lie. I'm not even pretty."

"You are pretty!" he exclaimed. 

"Okay, then let's just go with the line I wrote for Dalla Dalla '예쁘기만 하고 매력은 없는 (Just pretty but not attractive at all)'," I continued joking.

"Stop saying that about yourself!" he said sounding kind of serious. "You are beautiful, alright? You are cute, sexy, attractive... You are all of that and more!"

"Stop lying!" I said and pushed him a little. "You are just saying that because you are my friend."

"No, I'm saying that because I really believe it," he told me.

"Yes, sure. I'm pretty sure you have a pair of perfectly working eyes, so you have already seen most of the famous people out there. We don't even need to go that far. Have you seen the rest of ResQ? I'm like the visual hole! We have Mika, who is seriously attractive and is body goals; Leah, who literally is the visual of the group for a reason; Lin, who is the queen of China and her looks are more than known; and don't even get me started on Soojin! You like or liked her, so I am sure that you know what I'm talking about. She's tall, lean, beautiful inside and out and-"

"For heaven's sake!" Jisung exclaimed and pulled me close.

Our lips then collided and I was so shocked I couldn't even react for a few seconds.

"Kiss me back or push me away, but don't stay still," Jisung said, snapping out of my trance.

I then finally kissed him back and couldn't help but smile as I did so. It wasn't my first kiss, but I was feeling things I didn't even know I was capable of feeling. My heart was beating so fast it felt like it was going to come out of my chest. We were like two pieces of a puzzle suddenly coming together and fitting perfectly and I couldn't get enough of it.

If I thought there was a way to get over Jisung, it had definitely vanished. He, Han Jisung, had me completely wrapped around his finger and I didn't mind it even in the slightest.