A/N: Published Version and Third Book

Hey everyone, 

     So, I just wanted to let all of you know that "Infectious Devotion" has been published formerly on Amazon in paperback and ebook versions! I'll provide the links down below. As usual, the main character does have a name and characteristics now, but everything else is practically the same. I only made a few grammar adjustments here and there so that the story will flow better. 

    In addition, thank you once again for all of your support of the series. I've received some awesome fanart from some of you, and it's honestly really exciting to receive since it's as though I'm seeing my characters brought to life. I truly appreciate those of you who made the fanart taking the time to do so. And, I'm very grateful to everyone who commented, voted and added the story to their library, so thank you. If you do plan on buying either the paperback and/or ebook versions of the book, you have my utmost gratitude as well. 

Paperback: amazon.com/gp/product/1697890792/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p2_i3

Ebook: amazon.com/gp/product/B07YSH3LR3/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_hsch_vapi_taft_p1_i10

     Also, the third book in the series "Infectious Submission" is now released, so I'll add the link to that story below. Anyway, I hope that all of you have a good evening/afternoon/morning^-^!

Infectious Submission: https://www.wattpad.com/story/203098498-infectious-submission-m-yandere-x-fem-reader