Zoinks.

    Shut the fuck up, Shaggy.

Bruce:"Ah, Fuck! At least it wasn't the balls."

Jason:"I still have to hit you tho."

Bruce:"Nope, nope, nope. Make a step, I'mma shoot."

Jason:"Come on. Where's the bad boy attitude from middle school."

Bruce:"Locked in Davy Jones' Lock-BRUH I WANT KIDS, JESUS CHRIST!"

      Watching Jason chase Bruce around brings a smile to my face. It used to be the other way around, and not as light hearted.

Desmond:"Now THIS is a scene to behold."

Leon:"Agreed."

Desmond:"But it bothers me, what do you think will happen with them considering the Sona vs Rias match."

Leon:"Better said Sona vs Xenovia. I'm almost fully sure that their help will be requested. Maybe not by Rias her, but..."

Desmond:"I mean, Bruce will most likely help his fiancée. Jason on the other hand, well...we talked a bit at the Gremory residence. As he puts it, he's more or less feeling attraction towards her in the way one would be attracted to a puppy."

     Hmm, if he had a normal emotional spectrum, I can see that as love, but I suppose he's confused on how to act in his circumstances.

Leon:"Sigh... I'm not sure how to tackle this one. Best try would be to ask mother."

Leon:"I mean, she's already married and from I gather, father wasn't always the calm and rational husband he is today

Leon:"I mean, she's already married and from I gather, father wasn't always the calm and rational husband he is today. Who knows what hidden wisdom she packs?"

Desmond:"Yeah...I won't be the one to ask."

Leon:"So long with paying the debt, huh?"

Desmond:"Is she's involved in love talk, you're on your damn own."

    Wow, very fucking heartwarming, jackass.

Leon:"Fine. I'll bite that bullet. Besides, everything that transpired here today, I need to explain the same things to our parents."

Desmond:"Who know even less details about the subject. All in all, one hell of a night."

Leon:"Not like I started on a high note to begin with, so it's fitting...Are those 2 done yet or is Jason really making sure he'll have less nephews to look after?"

Desmond:" Actually, if Bruce gets hit... don't you feel the damage?"

...

Leon:"Oh sweet Lord..."

Death:"You umm...better hurry."

Leon:"Yo! Jason! STOP!"

Jason:"Huh? You had your fill, out of the way!"

Leon:"No IDIOT!"

Bruce:"Finally! Someone who cares for my future bed performance!"

Leon:"Screw your bed performance! WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS?!"

...

Jason/Bruce:"...your kids?"

     It took the a while to process the whole situation, for Bruce at least.

Bruce:"Ooooohhhhh...Well, if you put that way. HELP YOURSELF, JASON. CLEAN HIT, COME ON!"

Leon:"Dipshit!"

Jason:"Enough with that yelling! I had enough."

      Thank the fucking universe.

Leon:"Finally, someone's thinking straight."

Bruce:"...bummer..."

Jason:"Shut it. All this shouting about doing it and then stopping. Sigh... So on that note..."

Leon / Bruce:"Yes...?"

Jason:"I'mma hit both of ya."

Shit.

...

I ugh ... won't be feeling that too, right?

RIGHT?!

To be continued...