"Can I have my phone back please?" I asked "hm I don't know can you?" He teased as I gave him a look. "Peter stop being a dick and just give me back my phone please?" I asked "you called me a dick" he simply said shrugging and went back to writing as he pulled it out.

"Aww you still have a background of us" peter teased as I sucked my teeth holding my hand out so he could hand it to me. He typed my password in and started playing a game being annoying.

"You can't see me in Mario kart" he said going onto Mario Kart "you ain't going to be abled to see shit in a minute" I threatened as he chuckled and was about to go through my pictures but I stopped him. "Nu-uh don't go through those" I said holding his hand down.

"What's in your gallery creep?" He asked with a chuckle. "Don't worry about it just don't go through it" I said as he started going through it and he was smirking then his cheeks turned a tainted red color as he placed my hand on his taking my phone away slowly. "Um w-why do you have these?" He asked "body appreciation honestly, I never sent them to anyone I'm actually about to delete them" I said as he grabbed my phone again looking at them as I felt embarrassed.

"Peter I-" I started off "y-you look good" he said then looked up at me as I took my phone. He instantly kissed my lips as I slowly kissed back. He got off the high chair to the island and continued to kiss my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss. I pulled away from the kiss "um we need to finish this project I-i have dance homework" I said as he nodded.

"T-Thank you though" I thanked just looking down at my book writing down my notes as I felt peter just stare at me. "Peter stop staring at me please?" I asked as I lifted my head "stop" I repeated as we were finishing up our project in silence.

"Are you running for homecoming princess?" Peter asked as I placing my supplies back where they belonged. "Why isn't your girlfriend running?" I asked as Peter stood grabbing his bag "she's not my girlfriend and I just asked a simple yes or no question" he said getting a little irritated as I rolled my eyes.

"Why? Worry a bout Chelsea and what she got going on I'm straight over here" I said placing my bag over my shoulders and walking peter to the door. "So what are we?" Peter asked as he was on the porch. "Humans, goodbye" I simply said then closed the door.

________________________

The next day approached as I was getting ready for school as my hair were in curls

I drove to school thinking about peter and Chelsea and it pissed me off even more. I walked into the school going to my locker as I was minding my business listening to music.

Someone tapped my shoulder as I turned taking out my AirPod and seen Noah with a homecoming proposal.

The poster was simple but adorable and he had a bouquet of roses along with some candy

The poster was simple but adorable and he had a bouquet of roses along with some candy. "Will you be my date?" He asked as I smiled and nodded. People were recording it as people clapped and I hugged Noah.

"You look nice as always" he complimented as I smiled "thanks I can't wait" I said as he smiled "me either but I'll catch up with you later I got to go to physics before I'm late" he said as I giggled and watched him glad a smile before running down the hall.

I carried the poster and roses to first period and sat them on the science lab table that peter and I share not seeing him. I smiled at the poster as Michelle came in with Ned and peter.
"Roses? I missed it?" Michelle asked as I giggled "yeah and I got some candy too" I stated as she took the sour patch watermelons eating some and reading the poster.

"Aww thats cute Noah asked you?" Michelle question as I nodded. "Yeah who else would?" I asked confused "tyler, Devon, Tristian, Jacob-" Michelle started off as peter interrupted her and stoped her.

"Michelle we get it" He stated "so you're going to homecoming with Noah?" Ned asked as I nodded "what happened the four of us going together?" Ned questioned as I shrugged.

"You and Michelle are going, Chelsea and peter are going so I guess everyone has a date so there's no need for us to all go together but I'll see you guys at the dance" I explained.

"Ew you going to homecoming with Chelsea?" Michelle asked in a snicker as peter chuckled "yeah and I can't wait" he said as I was texting Noah. "And I'm running for prince" peter added "oh I signed you up to run" Michelle stated as I groaned "now I have to hear Chelsea's mouth all next week" I said as Michelle snickered.

"Noah's running too maybe you two will win that would be cute" Michelle added as I shrugged "maybe" I simply said as the teacher came in and we all sat down. Peter was reading my board and chuckled. "Corny" he stated as I looked at him from out the corny of my eye.