Chapt 18 - Hunting

"Look! Lan Zhan! The first price is money, blank talismans, a compass and other useful stuff! Let's join this competition! It's a hunting competition. That's so easy! I'm proud of my archery skills!" Wei Ying boasted as he tried to convince Lan Zhan to join.

"I'll wait for you here." Lan Zhan said, not very interested in joining the event.

"Come on, it's a pair event! Two people! I only have you! Alright?" Wei Ying pleaded.

Lan Zhan was happy when he heared "I only have you". He then nodded his head in agreement.

Wei Ying jumped in excitement and signed up for it, dragging Lan Zhan into the entrance to the hunting grounds.

"Just a few announcements before the event starts. Choose a location in the hunting grounds with your partner and put on this blindfold. There will be people walking around to check. Those who take off their blindfolds before the bell rings are disqualified! After the bell rings, you can then remove your blindfolds and start hunting for preys. Gather back here with your preys and we'll see who the winner is! You can enter now!" The organiser of the event announced.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan immediately went to the furthest hunting grounds. Wei Ying's plan was to work from deep in the hunting grounds back to the entrance. Nearing the end of the hunting grounds, Lan Zhan walked away from Wei Ying.

"Lan Zhan! Where are you going?" Wei Ying shouted towards him.

"Cover larger areas." Lan Zhan replied.

Wei Ying nodded his head in agreement, happy that Lan Zhan was taking the event seriously.

After some time, animals were heard being released into the hunting grounds.. A bell rang throughout the hunting grounds, indicating that it was time to take off the blindfolds. Wei Ying sat there thinking he would let others have a headstart and still be able to come out top. He suddenly felt someone approaching him. He then alerted his senses and was about to reach for SuiBian when he felt no danger from this person. This person got closer and closer, till the point Wei Ying could almost feel that person's breath touching his skin. Wei Ying was about to take off his blindfolds when the person pressed his lips against Wei Ying's.

Wei Ying had a shock. This was his first kiss. The lips felt soft and he thought 'Ah, my first kiss with a maiden. It feels soft and nice. I want to see...' He was about to take off his blindfolds when he felt a hand pressing down both his arms.

This was followed by the person, licking and sucking his lips. The person squeezed his tongue in between Wei Ying's lips and tried to seperate his upper and lower teeth. When Wei Ying gave in and opened his mouth, the person immediately stucked his tongue inside while trying to suck on his lips. That person became a little aggressive and they kissed roughly.

Wei Ying felt dizzy from kissing and started drooling and panting. "Mmm... Ahh... Can't breathe... Mmm... Slower... Mmm..." He thought to himself 'This... why is this person so good at kissing... She must be shy... but she's quite strong too...'

It took Wei Ying a while to snap out of it and realise that the person has already left. He slowly took off the blindfold and thr sunlight hurt his eyes a little. He looked around but couldn't see anyone nearby. He sighed thinking 'What a waste. I should have seen that person before she left. She must have a crush on me. There were quite a lot of girls who joined... I wonder which one is it...'

After walking a while, Wei Ying suddenly heard "Bam... Bam". Wei Ying immediately ran towards the sound, only to see Lan Zhan punching a tree, with two trees fallen on the ground. "Lan Zhan! What on earth are you doing? We're here to catch animals, not trees!"

Lan Zhan who suddenly heard Wei Ying's voice, flinched then said "Go away."

"Hey! Why are you suddenly angry with me! It's not my fault if you can't catch any animals here right?" Wei Ying said, pouting a little.

Lan Zhan who was staring at Wei Ying's lips then snapped out of it. With nothing to say, he turned around and walked away.

"Wait up! Let's go together. I'm good at this, I can help you" Wei Ying said as he grinned.

Lan Zhan occasionally sped up and occasionally slowed down, attempting to shake off Wei Ying. However, Wei Ying found it fun and stuck closely to him.

After a while, Wei Ying started talking again. "Lan Zhan, have you kissed before?"

Lan Zhan widened his eyes in surprise. Wei Ying chuckled and said "Look at your reaction. It's obvious you haven't. Besides, you're so cold. Who would dare kiss you?"

After hearing this, Lan Zhan got a little angry. Wei Ying sensed it and got a little guilty, thinking that he might have brought his teasing too far. "Lan Zhan... I'm just joking! It's fine even if you never kissed before! I'll just share with you my experience! Kissing feels really good you know? It'll make you all dizzy and stuff!"

"You've had experience?" Lan Zhan said with a cold tone.

With Lan Zhan's question, Wei Ying felt like boasting so he decided to exaggerate it. "Yes! Many! Lots of them..."

Lan Zhan got even angrier and stomped off. Wei Ying didn't understand why Lan Zhan was being so moody today. Wei Ying settled on the thought that Lan Zhan was jealous as he has never kissed before.

 Wei Ying settled on the thought that Lan Zhan was jealous as he has never kissed before