Chapt 61 - Finding Out

"You!... What are you doing here?! How did you find me?" Wei Ying asked with a serious and stern voice.

"You're ill." Lan Zhan replied.

"So what?" Wei Ying asked, trying to be as casual as he could.

"Let me take care of you." Lan Zhan said as he walked closer to Wei Ying.

Wei Ying then said agitatedly "Did I not make myself clear? You being here puts me in a difficult position! My going to be husband is here for me! I don't need you!"

Lan Zhan noticed that Wei Ying still didn't know that his going to be husband was him. Still, he frowned when he heard Wei Ying say "I don't need you." He knew it wasn't true but it didn't feel nice listening to that. "Lies."

Wei Ying then said while tripping over his words a little "I'm... I'm not lying! I love him a lot. In fact I... I don't love you at all! I'm over you!"

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan said loudly. The words sounded harsh to Lan Zhan, not what he wanted to hear when he reunited with Wei Ying.

Wei Ying flinched a little. He had missed Lan Zhan calling out his name and yet Lan Zhan sounded so fierce.

WWX: "Lan Zhan!... Leave, you shouldn't be here. Just go back to where you came from and leave me alone won't you."

LWJ: "I won't. Actually, I am..."

"Just leave! Why must you keep pestering me? Leave me alone! I don't like you at all. Are you satisfied? Will you leave me alone now?" Wei Ying shouted, thinking if Lan Zhan continued to stay here, he might just drag him to Uncle Jiang and revoke the marriage.

Lan Zhan had a hurt expression. He really didn't like Wei Ying saying "I don't like you at all" while pointing to him. He decided he needed to cool down and just said a "Why?" before leaving.

Soon, Jiang Yanli returned. "Eh? Is Lan Er Gong Zi not here yet?"

Wei Ying had a sad face. He whined, with tears at the edge of his eyes. "ShiJie... Lan Zhan came to find me. He said he's here to take care of me but I said many hurtful words to him. If I see him again, I really won't have the heart to let him go."

Jiang Yanli was surprised to find out that even though Lan Zhan came, Wei Ying still didn't know that they were the same person. She didn't know whether she should be the person telling Wei Ying or not. "A-Xian, don't be too harsh if you see him again. I support your decisions"

Hearing this, Wei Ying felt a little bit better. He then remembered what ShiJie said previously and agreed that his parents would rather see him happy than force him to go through an arranged marriage when he has someone he loves.

Since Lan Zhan had came to find him, maybe he could convince the Jiang Family that Lan Zhan is better. Especially since he realised that he really can't live without Lan Zhan, and if he were to die, he wouldn't be able to save the Jiang Family.

***

Lan Zhan had a colder face than usual. "Xiong Zhang, i'll walk around Yunmeng."

Lan Zhan hadn't had the time to explore this place as he was talking care of Wei Ying. He wanted to see the place Wei Ying grew up in.

As he walked down the streets, it was crowded and noisy, with their talking the same as shouting. Lan Zhan smiled a little thinking that this is why Wei Ying always talked so loudly.

Wei Ying who had been regretting chasing away Lan Zhan whom he had been missing so much, took a walk around Yunmeng in hopes of finding Lan Zhan. He also didn't want to meet his arranged partner yet.

Thankfully, Wei Ying caught side of his precious Lan Zhan and started following him around from a distance. Wei Ying just wanted to look at Lan Zhan, even if its for a minute longer.

Wei Ying noticed the ring on Lan Zhan's finger and was so happy he wanted to approach Lan Zhan but held himself back.

Soon after, he saw Lan Zhan renting a boat to tour around Lotus Lake. Drinking the wine he just purchased, Wei Ying walked closer as he thought '... Just a boat ride. Just once. It'll be fine... right?'

Just then, two disciples from Gusu Lan Sect walked towards Lan Zhan and greeted "Lan Er Gong Zi"

"PFFFFTT" Wei Ying spit out his wine and started coughing as he choked. Lan Zhan turned around to see a choking Wei Ying with a shocked face.

Lan Zhan immediately rushed to Wei Ying and patted his back. "Are you alright?"

Wei Ying after recovering eyed Lan Zhan suspiciously. "You... You're Lan Er Gong Zi?"

Lan Zhan nodded his head and to his surprise, Wei Ying suddenly turned around and ran away. Lan Zhan froze for a second then immediately gave chase.

Lan Zhan grabbed Wei Ying and turned him around, only to see tears falling down Wei Ying's face uncontrollably, shocking Lan Zhan again.

"Why... Why are you crying?" Lan Zhan asked, feeling sad to see Wei Ying crying. He pulled Wei Ying into an embrace.

Wei Ying looked up at Lan Zhan and simply cried even more, even harder. As people started crowding around, Lan Zhan picked Wei Ying up bridal style and carried him to the boat.

Wei Ying buried his head in Lan Zhan's shoulders while crying, something he missed for so long.

In the boat, Wei Ying was sitting on Lan Zhan's lap as he sniffed. "Wei Ying, are you feeling better?" Lan Zhan asked as he stroked Wei Ying's back.

"Lan Zhan, I hate you so much." Wei Ying said, in between his sniffs, while lightly hitting Lan Zhan's chest.

Lan Zhan frowned and was about to say something when Wei Ying continued "I hate you... I missed you so much... Very much..."

Lan Zhan smiled and hugged Wei Ying tightly. "Wei Ying, I've missed you too. I love you."

Wei Ying, with his head still buried in Lan Zhan's chest, then started sniffing the scent he missed for so long. "Why did you cry?" Lan Zhan asked after Wei Ying calmed down a little.

"I missed you so much. Really. Lan Zhan, I was thinking how cruel fate is, playing with us like that, making us go in circles. The moment it hit me that I could be with you I just felt so shocked and grateful but upset for going through all those.

Then I thought how my parents had definitely picked the right person for me. Then I missed you so much but said all those harsh and embarrassing things..." Wei Ying rambled on, explaining how he was overwhelmed by emotions and cried.

Lan Zhan finally felt relaxed after so long, listening to Wei Ying rambling on like usual.