Chapt 41 - Travel

Lan Zhan's question made Wei Ying more awake. "Are you serious, Lan Zhan? You don't remember? You were the one who did all these! I haven't even asked you! What on earth did you do last night that I can't speak?!"

Lan Zhan then tried recalling last night. 'Ahh... I drank wine... then err... Wei Ying asked me if I love him... I said no?... I pinned him down... He got drunk because he doesn't want to do it with me?... I used the silencing spell on him...'

Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan's face colour draining. Lan Zhan then looked at Wei Ying and apologised. "Sorry, that was a silencing spell. It will automatically dispel after 5-10 minutes."

Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan in disbelief. "I annoyed you so many times and you never used it on me... instead you chose to use it last night?"

Lan Zhan looked down, feeling guilty. "Sorry..." 'Wei Ying must have been startled. Why did I do that' Lan Zhan thought, scolding himself in his mind.

Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan's face and thought that it was cute. He didn't mean to make Lan Zhan feel bad. "I'll forgive you if you give me my morning kiss and a tight hug."

Lan Zhan's face lit up a little and immediately pinned Wei Ying on the bed and kissed him. Only when Wei Ying was left breathless, Lan Zhan pulled away and gave Wei Ying a very tight hug, squeezing him. When Wei Ying let out a chuckle, Lan Zhan then relaxed a little and burried his head in Wei Ying's neck while lying on him.

Wei Ying smiled. He found Lan Zhan cute beyond words. He love this man full of charms. "Lan Zhan, I only asked for my morning kiss and a hug, i didn't ask you to get hard..."

"I can't help it" Lan Zhan said, his mouth extending to Wei Ying's neck to leave more marks.

"Ahh... Lan Zhan, it's only morning... We still need to... mmm... travel..." Wei Ying said, his cock rising up.

After Wei Ying's countless nagging that they needed to set off, Lan Zhan settled by jerking off by rubbing their dicks together, to Wei Ying's relief.

"Wei Ying... last night... i don't know why i said no but... trust me, i... i love you..." Lan Zhan mumbled, his ears red.

Wei Ying giggled to himself and said "Mn! I believe you!" 'Looks like Lan Zhan doesn't remember everything hehe'

***

"WanYin, you're here." Lan XiChen welcomed Jiang Cheng with a wide smile.

Jiang Cheng was weak to Lan XiChen's smile. He thought that it was very charming. His face had a shade of pink and he greeted "Lan... Huan, thanks for inviting me"

"Why are you still so shy?" Lan XiChen laughed. "Let's go" Lan XiChen said as he placed his hand on Jiang Cheng's back, lightly pushing him forward.

Jiang Cheng flinched at the touch. Everything Lan XiChen did or said, for some reason, made Jiang Cheng's face heat up.

Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli reached Lanling Jin Sect yesterday and met Lan XiChen who happened to be there. Lan XiChen invited Jiang Cheng to go on a night hunt today which Jiang Cheng readily agreed.

Whereas, Jin ZiXuan who had a tiny crush on Jiang Yanli since they met when they were younger put on a strong front and offered to show her around the area, which Jiang Yanli shyly agreed to.

***

On Wei Ying and Lan Zhan's way to the next town, Wei Ying was jumping about like usual. What's different from the other times is that Wei Ying would occasionally randomly grab Lan Zhan's hands, kiss him on the cheek, pounce on him or request for a piggyback ride.

Lan Zhan was a little flustered whenever Wei Ying suddenly did something affectionate, but totally welcomed it and enjoyed it. When they stopped for a break, Lan Zhan even took the intiative and pinned Wei Ying to the tree.

In an attempt to make Lan Zhan jealous, Wei Ying teased "Lan Zhan~ did you know my first kiss was under a tree?"

Lan Zhan froze and tightened his grip around Wei Ying's wrist. "Who and when?!" Lan Zhan growled.

Wei Ying smiled a little seeing Lan Zhan being jealous. "At WaXi town!"

"That was your first kiss?" Lan Zhan asked, his voice a little louder than usual, with a hint of surprise.

"Why do you sound as if you know... hold on... Lan Zhan, don't tell me that was you?!?!" Wei Ying asked in a shock.

Lan Zhan looked sideways. He didn't realise that he exposed himself. "I... Sorry... I shouldn't have done that without your permission..."

"Ah, what a waste! I thought it was a maiden who had a crush on me!" Wei Ying sighed.

"A waste? Am I not good enough?" Lan Zhan said angrily, his eyes filled with jealousy, his hands gripping Wei Ying tighter.

"Of course you're good!" Wei Ying exclaimed, shocked at Lan Zhan's sudden anger. "I just didn't expect it!"

"So you prefer a maiden?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Of course not! You're the best, how could I enjoy someone else's lips?" Wei Ying said before pulling Lan Zhan in for another deep kiss.

Panting, Wei Ying managed to utter "Lan Zhan, I'm glad my first kiss went to you."

Lan Zhan was happy to hear that as he kissed Wei Ying more fiercely. There has been something on Lan Zhan's mind. Wei Ying said last night that he made Lan Zhan drunk to avoid doing it.

"Wei Ying, could it be... you don't want to do it with me?" Lan Zhan said, feeling a little upset.

"It's not like that! I just... just..." Wei Ying stammered and after some time, he blurted out "I'm scared cause you're so big!"

Lan Zhan's ear turned pink at Wei Ying's compliment. "Wei Ying, i'll be gentle alright?"