Chapt 76 - Hanky Panky

Realising what it was, Lan Zhan let out a grin. Wei Ying blushed "Why are you grinning! Why did you touch me like that? Lan Zhan! I told you no hanky panky!"

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan said, giving Wei Ying a kiss on the cheek. "I was washing you normally. It turns you on?"

Hearing Lan Zhan say he didn't do it on purpose, Wei Ying blushed even harder. "Liar! You did this to me on purpose! You're so sneaky and mean!"

"I would never lie to you" Lan Zhan said, still grinning. Wei Ying blushed, loving how Lan Zhan looks when he grins.

With a long moment of eye contact, they exchanged heated gazes with each other. Lan Zhan moved in and kissed Wei Ying.

Wei Ying was so captivated by Lan Zhan that he didn't even realise they were kissing. Panting and blushing, Wei Ying pulled away "Lan Zhan, I didn't say you can kiss me."

"Sorry" Lan Zhan said, then continued washing Wei Ying. He had a good idea.

Wei Ying was surprised that Lan Zhan stopped. He turned around and sulked. All of a sudden, his cock was grabbed by large, warm, smooth hands.

Blushing, he turned around "Lan Zhan! What are you doing?!" Wei Ying was glad that Lan Zhan touched him and moaned.

After a few strokes, Lan Zhan released his grip around Wei Ying's cock and washed his legs from the thighs, to the knees, to his calf, then to his ankle. "I'm washing you."

Wei Ying was flustered. Then he felt a little relieved when Lan Zhan's finger poked at his hole. "Do you want to wash inside?" Lan Zhan whispered, with his finger rubbing Wei Ying's hole.

Wei Ying blushed and nodded his head, softly replying "Yes"

After fingering Wei Ying a little, Wei Ying felt like he could cum but Lan Zhan pulled his finger out. Wei Ying whimpered a little.

Lan Zhan then rubbed Wei Ying's sensitive cock, making Wei Ying feel like cumming again. However, before Wei Ying could, Lan Zhan stopped again.

"Lan Zhan! Why are you doing this to me?!" Wei Ying asked frustratedly.

Lan Zhan simply said "I'm just washing you. I'm done. What's next ?"

"You!..." Wei Ying growled a little. Clenching his teeth, he was in a silent dilemma. He wanted Lan Zhan to thrust into him but he was the one who told Lan Zhan not today and not to do hanky panky things.

Grabbing Lan Zhan's dick, Wei Ying then mischeviously smiled "Lan Zhan, is there anything you want?"

"I'm doing whatever you want" Lan Zhan replied.

Wei Ying frowned and turned around like a kid with a "Hmph". Seeing Wei Ying not giving in, Lan Zhan just smiled to himself.

Hugging Wei Ying, Lan Zhan whispered in his ear. "Wei Ying, want to do it?"

"Do what?!" Wei Ying said as he childishly tried to shrug Lan Zhan away.

"Sex" Lan Zhan replied, reaching down to grab Wei Ying's cock. Wei Ying replied with a moan "Mnnn"

Wei Ying turned to look at Lan Zhan and crossed his arms "Why didn't you say so earlier!"

"Sorry" Lan Zhan apologised, then kissed Wei Ying as he fingered Wei Ying's half loosened hole.

Even though Lan Zhan was the one who asked, Wei Ying still felt like he lost. Feeling a little humiliated, Wei Ying gave Lan Zhan's dick a squeeze and bit his shoulder.

Lan Zhan didn't mind and started leaving his marks on Wei Ying. Wei Ying had been turned on and stimulated for some time and couldn't wait anymore.

Embarrassed, he grit his teeth "Lan Zhan, put it in now!"

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied in his deep voice and placed Wei Ying over his dick.

Lan Zhan slowly pushed his way in. Wei Ying was still tight. Lan Zhan continued teasing Wei Ying by thrusting slowly.

Wei Ying was more and more frustrated. "Lan Zhan! You're so mean! Meanie!" Wei Ying grumbled.

Wei Ying couldn't take it and sped up, lifting his ass then slamming down against Lan Zhan. "Faster, Lan Zhan"

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied, speeding up. Water splashed about, out of the tub. Lan Zhan noticed it and slowed down, making Wei Ying frown while pouting. For the fourth time, he was just about to cum when Lan Zhan stopped!

"On the bed?" Lan Zhan asked, not wanting to mess up Wei Ying's room. Wei Ying shook his head and hugged Lan Zhan's neck tightly, begging "Lan Er Ge Ge, don't stop, please... I really want to cum"

Lan Zhan was more turned on. Not caring anymore, he slammed into Wei Ying and thrusted continuously.

By the time Lan Zhan came, Wei Ying had released once and was leaking precum again. Seeing the bath tub left with half the original amount of water, Lan Zhan carried Wei Ying out of the tub before things got worse.

Placing Wei Ying on the bed, Lan Zhan peppered him with kisses as he stroked Wei Ying's dick. Wei Ying moaned and managed to utter out "Lan Zhan, put it in"

Lan Zhan was more than willing to do so and thrusted into Wei Ying once again.

"Nghh, Lan Zhan... deep... good... ahhh, mnn.." Wei Ying moaned as he panted.

Cumming once again, Wei Ying breathed heavily as Lan Zhan continued thrusting "After this... no more..." Wei Ying uttered.

Lan Zhan nodded his head with an "Mn". He was happy enough that Wei Ying allowed him to do it without waiting all the way till tomorrow.

With a few more thrusts while being squeezed tightly by Wei Ying, Lan Zhan pulled out and came.

Lan Zhan tried turning away but it was too late. Most of his cum landed on Wei Ying's butt, around his hole. Wei Ying blushed.

Wei Ying could never control himself when this happened. His cock rised up again. Blushing even harder, Wei Ying groaned a little. "Lan Zhan... one more time...?"

Lan Zhan nodded his head again with an "Mn" and thrusted into Wei Ying hard, making Wei Ying arch his back in pleasure.

Clinging onto Lan Zhan's shoulder, Wei Ying became a moaning mess again. This time, Lan Zhan pulled out and made sure not to cum on Wei Ying's butt again.

Wei Ying panted while laying on the bed, too tired and sore to do anything. Lan Zhan gave him a peck on his cheek and soaked Wei Ying in the bath tub which was left with half the water.