Chapt 52 - I missed you

Xiao XingChen kissed Xue Yang and started licking his lips. When Xiao XingChen reached his tongue inside, Xue Yang got a shock and wanted to pull away but Xiao XingChen wrapped his dangling legs around Xue Yang's hips, leaving Xue Yang unable to pull away.

Xiao XingChen gave Xue Yang an aggressive kiss, putting all the feelings he had been holding back in it.

"So cute, you're so cute Xue Yang. I really missed you, really. I've always wanted to be this close with you. I've always thought of doing this to you." Xiao XingChen confessed, then kissed Xue Yang again, making Xue Yang blush.

Xue Yang was panting, moaning and drooling. He blushed even redder when he felt Xiao XingChen's hard thing poking his own.

Xue Yang pulled away and leaned his head on Xiao XingChen's chest. He whispered softly "Xing Ge, I... I want you to be mine. I don't want you to leave me. I don't want to see you with others. I want to keep you by my side such that you only have me. I want you to continue giving me candies, pampering me and treating me nicely. I also want you to do bad things to me..."

Xiao XingChen let out a smile. "Xue Yang, untie me. I'll do all the bad things you want right now. I've been waiting for too long." Xiao XingChen said, despite knowing that such words were unbefitting of his image.

Xue Yang hesitated then rushed to get the ropes off Xiao XingChen, excited at the fact that he'll be letting out a devil under angel's clothing, that he'll finally get to have his Xing Ge which he wanted for a long time.

Literally a devil under angel's clothing. The moment the angel was released, the devil came out. Xue Yang had study on the art of man doing man but it would be his first time after all.

"Xing Ge, I... it's my first time..."

"Xue Yang, if you continue calling me Xing Ge, I won't be able to hold back."

"I... Xing Ge..., be gentle."

Xiao XingChen pushed Xue Yang down. He could see that Xue Yang was a little hesitant. "Don't call me Xing Ge. Since it's your first time I don't want to hurt you."

"... Xing Ge" Xue Yang called out, even more cutely. He didn't mind getting hurt by Xiao XingChen's dick. In fact he wanted it. For a long time.

Xiao XingChen kissed Xue Yang. While Xue Yang was engrossed in the kiss, panting and moaning, Xiao XingChen had removed his robes and moved his hands all over Xue Yang's body, except for the thing that was standing upright.

"Xing Ge" Xue Yang moaned. "Touch me please."

Xiao XingChen's eyes widened. He immediately stroked Xue Yang's hardened cock at a fast pace, making Xue Yang moan even louder. Not long after, Xue Yang came.

Xiao XingChen got excited and readied his own dick in front of Xue Yang's hole. Xue Yang widened his eyes and shouted "No! Xing Ge!"

Hearing Xue Yang's sudden protest, Xiao XingChen froze. 'Did Xue Yang regret it after all?'

"Xing Ge... Shouldn't you... prepare me first?"

"Pepare?" Xiao XingChen asked innocently.

Seeing that Xiao XingChen didn't know what to do, Xue Yang's cheeks turned a little red while reaching his finger to his hole. Looking away, he slowly widened his hole and stuck a finger inside. Seeing Xiao XingChen stare at him made him more excited as he thrusted his finger in himself faster and faster.

Xiao XingChen thought that Xue Yang looked very sexy. Xue Yang was blushing and his dick stood upright again as he pleasured himself under Xiao XingChen's heated gaze.