Chapt 53 - Separation

Soon, it's almost been one and a half years since Wei Ying and Lan Zhan first met. A few days ago, Lan Zhan received a message from XiChen saying it's time to return.

Lan Zhan then brought up this topic during dinner "Wei Ying... I have to return home for a while. Do you want to come with me?"

Wei Ying thought about it and remembered that it was time to return home "Lan Zhan, I have to return home too... Why not we both go back respectively then meet up somewhere?"

Lan Zhan nodded, though he wanted to bring Wei Ying back with him. "How about Yi An?"

"Mn! But can we stay here for one more night?" Wei Ying asked with puppy eyes.

Lan Zhan then nodded his head. No matter how much time he spent with Wei Ying, he was still weak to Wei Ying's charm and cuteness. Besides, he wanted to stay with Wei Ying whenever he could.

"Lan Zhan, I'll miss you..." Wei Ying flirted. Lan Zhan's eyes immediately sparked with lust and desire. "Wei Ying..."

"Hehe Lan Zhan, i'll let you have me once more before we separate!" Wei Ying grinned as he walked towards the bed, slowly taking off his robes.

Lan Zhan immediately rushed to Wei Ying and forcefully tugged off his robes. "Once isn't enough" Lan Zhan said as he kissed Wei Ying.

Wei Ying chuckled as he also tugged off Lan Zhan's robes. He then knelt down and kissed Lan Zhan's dick.

They had been trying out many new ways to pleasure each other and Wei Ying liked turning Lan Zhan on by sucking his dick. It also helped reduce the chance of him not being able to walk the next day.

This time however, Lan Zhan wanted to have Wei Ying to the fullest. He grabbed Wei Ying and in a flash, entered him with a thrust.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying whined. They had done it twice before dinner so Wei Ying's hole was prepared.

After their passionate night, they departed. "See you in a week." Wei Ying said as he hugged Lan Zhan tightly. Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying back as tight "See you."

They kissed and reluctantly left each other.

"Lan Zhan! I love you!" Wei Ying shouted in the far distance as he waved

Lan Zhan smiled and said back too. "Wei Ying, I love you too." Both of them then rushed back home, both hoping they could reach Yi An earlier.

The usually distracted Wei Ying could only think about Lan Zhan as he headed straight back to Yunmeng on his sword, without bothering to sight see and only stopped to replenish energy. Lan Zhan was the same and he rode his sword as fast as he could, with only one destination in mind.

***

"BOO!!!!"

"AHHHH!" Jiang Cheng screamed. He was secretly trying to sneak out of Lotus Pier but Wei Ying who climbed the wall caught him and decided to scare him.

Jiang Cheng turned around with a glare. His expression then turned into a shock. "Wei WuXian! Why are you here!"

"Because I missed you!" Wei Ying joked.

Jiang Cheng smacked Wei Ying. "Bullshit! You still know how to come back? You might have as well have left forever!"

"Ay, Jiang Cheng, don't be like that!" Wei Ying said, while smacking Jiang Cheng back.

"Xian Xian!" Yanli who had been disturbed came out to see what happened and was pleasantly surprised at the sight of Wei Ying.

"ShiJie!!" Wei Ying shouted as he hugged Yanli. "I've missed you!"

"Tch, leaving without a word then coming back saying you miss Jie" Jiang Cheng rambled as he rolled his eyes.

"I left a letter!" Wei Ying retorted, then turned to Jiang Yanli and complained "ShiJie, Jiang Cheng was trying to sneak out!!"

"You!" Jiang Cheng uttered, reaching his hand out to smack Wei Ying. He had wanted to go find Lan XiChen as they had grown closer within these one and a half years.

It was early in the morning and the noise they made woke many up as the disciples started crowding around their eldest disciple brother, welcoming him back.

They started telling him about what they had been doing during this 1.5 years, how often they got punished and things like that.

Jiang FengMian came out too. Hearing Lotus Pier as loud and rowdy as before, he knew that Wei Ying had returned. "A-Ying, you're back."

"Uncle Jiang!" Wei Ying greeted, both politely and excitedly.

Wei Ying then thought of Lan Zhan and wanted to get down to business. "Uncle Jiang, I have something to discuss with you..."

Uncle Jiang got curious as this was the first time Wei Ying wanted to discuss something. He nodded his head and they headed to the meeting hall.

In the meeting hall, Jiang FengMian and Yu Ziyuan were sat at the front, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli stood at the side, while Wei Ying stood in the middle.

"Madam Yu" Wei Ying greeted. Madam Yu waved her hand, acknowledging it.

Wei Ying then kept quiet, thinking of how to start. Jiang FengMian started first, asking him a casual question "How have you been doing? You don't usually bring money around."

"I've been doing fine." Wei Ying smiled as he replied. He was about to talk about Lan Zhan when Jiang FengMian interrupted him.

"That's good to hear. You're back now and it's almost time for the marriage. Are you prepared?"

"Yea... about the arriange marriage..." Wei Ying dragged, feeling nervous. "I... I fell in love with someone!"

The four of them were left shocked by Wei Ying's sudden announcement.