Chapt 86 - Wedding 2

Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan and grinned and teased "Hubby, I'm not a virgin, will you still love me and want me?"

Lan Zhan pushed Wei Ying down "I will. I'll love you forever. Besides, your first time was mine"

Wei Ying blushed "Lan Zhan..." and wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan's neck. "Lan Zhan, since i said 'raw', now they all expect me to have a kid."

Lan Zhan replied "Mn, me too" then gave Wei Ying a gentle kiss, which slowly turned aggressive. Wei Ying pulled open Lan Zhan's robes and stroke his bare chest.

Lan Zhan then undressed Wei Ying, leaving him naked on the bed. Lan Zhan stared at beautiful Wei Ying, making Wei Ying blush. "Lan Zhan... stop staring..."

"Wei Ying, I love you" Lan Zhan said, then started leaving his marks on Wei Ying's fair skin. Wei Ying moaned as Lan Zhan marked him while fingering him.

In no time, Wei Ying was prepared and Lan Zhan thrusted into him, hard. "Nghh! Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying moaned.

Lan Zhan stroke Wei Ying's dick as he thrusted into Wei Ying "Nghh!! Lan Er Ge Ge! Slow... down...!"

Wei Ying was very pleasured from the front and back, so much that he felt so dizzyly helpless. Lan Zhan continued thrusting into Wei Ying, fast, deep and fiercely.

Wei Ying soon came but Lan Zhan continued stroking and thrusting, making Wei Ying cum continuously. "Sen... Sensitive... Lan Zhan... Nghh... Ahhh..."

They went on for 3 more rounds till Wei Ying pleaded for a break. "Lan Zhan, why are you so rough today?" Wei Ying asked. Lan Zhan kept quiet but hugged Wei Ying tightly.

Wei Ying chuckled then said "Lan Zhan, how about this time you be the bottom?" Lan Zhan widened his eyes in surprise. "... Why... all of a sudden..."

"Xue Yang told me he tried to top XingChen once and XingChen actually let him! But they settled on Xue Yang being bottom. Lan Er Ge Ge, why don't we try it too? Hehe..." Wei Ying grinned sheepishly.

Lan Zhan grit his teeth hearing 'Xue Yang'. He hugged Wei Ying even tighter "Wei Ying, don't get too close to Xue Yang..."

Lan Zhan had been jealous yesterday, since Xue Yang kept dragging Wei Ying away to have fun and play pranks on others. Lan Zhan could not take it seeing Wei Ying enjoying himself with another man and wanted to drag him away the whole time.

Wei Ying thought for a while and responded "Lan Zhan, Xue Yang isn't bad now. He is madly in love with Xiao XingChen. I believe he'll help us."

Lan Zhan shook his head "Don't get too close to him... He even held your hand yesterday..."

Wei Ying then burst into laughter "Lan Zhan, he loves Xiao XingChen" Lan Zhan replied "Mn, but..." and was interrupted by Wei Ying.

"Lan Zhan, the one I love is you" Wei Ying said. Lan Zhan replied "Mn, but... don't get too close to anybody else"

Wei Ying grinned "Alright, I'll try not to. Lan Er Ge Ge, you're not done with just 4 rounds right? Hehe"

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying and said "Mn, not done" and hovered over Wei Ying. "Wei Ying, I love you"

Wei Ying smiled and replied "Lan Zhan, I love you too" as he wrapped his arms and legs around Lan Zhan.

They then continued till they were both exhausted. Wei Ying immediately fell asleep and Lan Zhan cuddled Wei Ying for some time, before getting up to clean the both of them up, then going back into bed.

Hugging Wei Ying, Lan Zhan observed him for a while. Wei Ying occasionally snuggled against Lan Zhan's chest, making Lan Zhan smile unknowingly.

Kissing Wei Ying on his forehead, Lan Zhan said "Wei Ying, I love you. Goodnight" before drifting off to sleep.

Wei Ying who woke up when Lan Zhan cleaned him up, smiled and gave Lan Zhan a peck on the lips, then snuggled against his chest again "Lan Zhan, I love you, goodnight"

The next day, they had the wedding celebration. It was crazy as Wei Ying got himself drunk and was jumping about, making lots of noises and clinging onto Lan Zhan, all to Lan QiRen's disapproval.

Lan XiChen asked Jiang Cheng if he wanted to step out for a while and Jiang Cheng readily agreed while blushing.

That night, half sobered half drunk Wei Ying got the chance to have a long and rough sex session with drunk Lan Zhan.

By the time they ended their sex session, both of them had sobered up already. Giggling Wei Ying hugged Lan Zhan tightly. "Hehe we're so sticky"

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied. It was Wei Ying beside him so he didn't mind the stickiness at all.

"Lan Zhan, thanks for marrying me" Wei Ying said. Lan Zhan shook his head "Thanks for marrying me, Wei Ying"

"But Lan Zhan, we can only have our delayed honeymoon after the issue with Wen Sect" Wei Ying said.

"Everyday with you is a honeymoon" Lan Zhan replied, making Wei Ying shocked. Wei Ying clutched his heart and exclaimed "Lan Zhan! You're attacking me with your sweet words!"

Lan Zhan gave him a kiss and Wei Ying said "Lan Zhan, I'm happy whenever I'm with you. Being able to marry you is the best thing in my life."

Lan Zhan flashed him a smile and replied "Me too, Wei Ying, I love you"

Just like that, they hugged each other tightly and drifted off to sleep in each other's embrace, looking forward to spend the next day and everyday after that with each other.

***NOTES***
HUGE THANKS FOR READING 😭😭😭❤❤❤ CHEERS TO ALL WANGXIAN AND YIZHAN FANS AND ALL READERS 🍻❤ HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY!

THIS IS IT FOR THE FIRST STORY. NEXT SEQUEL (about dealing with Wen Sect) IS OUT TOO! IT WILL BE A RELATIVELY QUICK ONE (i think) THEN AFTER THAT WILL BE WANGXIAN'S CHILD!!