Chapt 40 - Love

"Lan Zhan, I ask you again. Do you love me?" Wei Ying said, one hand grabbing Lan Zhan's shoulder, the other pointing to himself desperately.

"Mn." Lan Zhan replied, nodding his head.

Wei Ying pumped his fists in the air in celebration. "That's right! Lan Zhan loves me! Lan Zhan, tell the whole world! You love me, right?"

"No." Lan Zhan said.

Wei Ying was shocked. He stared at Lan Zhan in confusion. He cupped Lan Zhan's cheeks and asked sadly "You don't love me?"

Lan Zhan nodded his head. Wei Ying was upset, angry and confused.

"I don't love me" Lan Zhan said suddenly, which made Wei Ying more confused.

"Err... you don't love you?" Wei Ying asked.

Lan Zhan nodded and said "I don't love me and you. I love my Wei Ying."

Wei Ying was left speechless. "Hahaha, Lan Zhan, you scared me! Lan Zhan, do you love Wei Ying."

"Mn, I love Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan said, like a kid confessing his love for a lollipop.

Wei Ying gave him a bright smile. "I love Lan Zhan!"

Lan Zhan's ears turned pink. "Mn!" Lan Zhan said, his voice obviously happy.

"Then... how much do you love Wei Ying?" Wei Ying asked curiously.

Lan Zhan replied without hesitation "Very much."

Wei Ying frowned. "How much is very much" Wei Ying said, sulking.

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying and moved his face closer to Wei Ying's face. With all seriousness, he said "The most"

Wei Ying blushed at what Lan Zhan said and did. He then leaned in and gave Lan Zhan a peck on the lips.

Lan Zhan stood up. He pulled Wei Ying up and pinned him on the bed. Drunk Lan Zhan couldn't handle a cute Wei Ying very well. "Err... Lan Zhan, what's this?" Wei Ying said with nervousness.

Lan Zhan dived in and kissed Wei Ying. He used one hand to pull down Wei Ying's chin since the nervous and flustered Wei Ying refused to open his mouth.

Soon enough, Wei Ying was panting, moaning, tired but excited and drooling. Lan Zhan pulled away to look at Wei Ying and got even more excited, kissing Wei Ying while pulling his robes.

Wei Ying used his two hands to push Lan Zhan away but the strong Lan Zhan didn't budge much. With much effort, he finally managed to get Lan Zhan to stop.

"Lan Zhan you can't! We're not doing this tonight. It's impossible, I even got you drunk to avoid this!" Wei Ying rambled on and on until all of a sudden, he couldn't say anything but "Mmmn Mmmn Mmmph"

Lan Zhan then nodded his head in satisfaction and went to leave his marks on Wei Ying's neck, collarbone and chest.

Wei Ying could only "Mmn" the whole time. He was so confused. Why can't he speak? He was enjoying it but he wasn't prepared for Lan Zhan's big thing to invade him yet.

After some time, Wei Ying gave up on trying to talk and only "Mmn" that came out were moans. Lan Zhan was only satisfied after seeing Wei Ying's neck and chest covered in hickeys and bites.

Lan Zhan bit Wei Ying's neck hard the first time, which made Wei Ying get a shock. Since Wei Ying couldn't talk, he was scared and a tear dropped down. Lan Zhan then gave him a hug, a peck on the lips, then bit gentler, making Wei Ying relax a little.

"MMMNNN" Wei Ying moaned. Lan Zhan had pulled down Wei Ying's pants and started stroking on Wei Ying's hardness. With a gentle bite on Wei Ying's nipple from Lan Zhan, Wei Ying moaned while squirting out thick white liquid.

Lan Zhan then used his finger and scooped a little of the liquid Wei Ying squirted out, then rubbed Wei Ying's hole. Wei Ying widened his eyes and flailed his legs. "MMN MMN! MNN MNN MMNN MMN!" Wei Ying 'mned' in protest.

"Mmmn Mnn! Mnn can't!" Wei Ying paused. He realized he could speak. He felt relieved and said "Lan Zhan Lan Zhan! You can't! Don't do this!"

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying. Wei Ying then scrambled for ideas and came up with one. "It's 9pm! Sleep!"

Lan Zhan froze, appearing to be thinking. He then pressed his clothed hardness against Wei Ying's ass. Wei Ying blushed. He was wavering. He wanted it but he was scared.

Wei Ying then grabbed Lan Zhan's head with one hand, pulling him into a deep kiss and the other landed on Lan Zhan's hardness, slowly stroking it.

As Lan Zhan's tongue moved quicker in Wei Ying's mouth, Wei Ying's hand moved up and down quicker. Without warning, Lan Zhan came. Wei Ying heaved a sigh of relief.

Before Lan Zhan could do anything, Wei Ying hugged Lan Zhan and snuggled his head against Lan Zhan's chest.

Like a reflex, Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying tightly and covered themselves with the blanket.

Morning came and Lan Zhan woke up first. His lips curved slightly upwards seeing his lover in his arms. After admiring his face, Lan Zhan looked downward and jumped up in shock.

Through Wei Ying's loosely tied robes, the collarbone was exposed. 'Why is Wei Ying covered in love and bite marks?!' Lan Zhan thought as he shook Wei Ying up.

"Lan Zhan? What are you doing? Let me sleep a little more..." Wei Ying said sleepily.

"Wei Ying! Why do you have such marks?" Lan Zhan asked with a heavy and strict tone.

***NOTES***
Ans: Lan Zhan doesn't love 'me'. Lan Zhan loves Wei Ying 💜❤