Chapt 70 - I have money

In no time, three fingers went in and Wei Ying's cock had stood upright. "Wei Ying... you're sucking so tightly" Lan Zhan mumbled, desperately wanting to exchange his fingers with his dick.

Wei Ying blushed "Lan Zhan, you... you finally... Mnnn... talked dirty"

Lan Zhan couldn't wait anymore "Wei Ying, can I put it in?"

Wei Ying smiled and reached his hands out to wrap around Lan Zhan's neck. "Anytime, Lan Er Ge Ge" Wei Ying teased and Lan Zhan quickly replaced his fingers with his dick.

"Wei Ying... huff... Wei Ying... I love you!" Lan Zhan said as he thrusted into Wei Ying.

"Nghh... Lan Zhan... Lan Er... Mnnn Ge Ge... I... Ahh I love you... Mnn too!" Wei Ying tried to reply through his uncontrollable moans.

They went for 3 rounds as Lan Zhan still wanted to walk around with Wei Ying. He didn't want Wei Ying to end up falling asleep or unable to walk.

After cleaning both of them up and dressing Wei Ying, Lan Zhan interlocked his hands with Wei Ying and gave him a kiss. "Happy birthday, Wei Ying."

Wei Ying grinned and let Lan Zhan drag him into the streets. He wanted to hug Lan Zhan but he didn't mind letting everyone know that Lan Zhan is his first.

Wei Ying swung their interlocked hands between them, showing off to everyone that Lan Zhan is his.

They went from stalls to stalls, eating whatever that looked yummy. Lan Zhan smiled to himself while watching Wei Ying hop about.

Wei Ying pulled Lan Zhan over to a stall. "Look! Isn't this nice?" Wei Ying asked excitedly.

Lan Zhan nodded his head and bought the item without any hesitation. Wei Ying was shocked but happily accepted it.

They walked to the next stall and Wei Ying picked up a golden rabbit figurine to look closely. He placed it down and hopped to the next stall. When he turned around to find Lan Zhan, he saw Lan Zhan buying it.

Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan weirdly but continued to the next stall. After going past a few stalls, Wei Ying realised something. Lan Zhan had been buying everything he touched or looked intently at or complimented!

Wei Ying was shocked and dragged Lan Zhan aside. "Lan Zhan! Why did you buy all of them?! I don't need it, you didn't have to! You should save more money!"

Lan Zhan kept Wei Ying quiet by saying "I have money". Wei Ying decided then to minimise his pointing and praising.

Lan Zhan wanted to spoil Wei Ying and this was just the beginning. He would do so for the rest of his life. Though Wei Ying complained about the amount of items bought, he was secretly enjoying being spoiled by Lan Zhan.

They ended up having a mountain of things and had to head back to the inn to drop them off before exploring further.

As they walked around, further away from the street stalls, Wei Ying pointed to Lan Zhan and said "This is nice."

Lan Zhan moved closer to Wei Ying and said "I'm already yours. Free." Wei Ying grinned "Hehe, alright then"

Lan Zhan felt a little disappointed that Wei Ying just walked away and pulled him back. "Lan Zhan, what are you..." Wei Ying said but was stopped by Lan Zhan's lips.

They were at the side of the streets and Lan Zhan held onto Wei Ying tightly, kissing him.

The soft, gentle kiss soon turned into aggressive and needy, with Wei Ying clinging onto Lan Zhan's shirt.

Their tongues rolled about and Wei Ying's legs soon turned wobbly as he held onto Lan Zhan for support.

Lan Zhan was leading the kiss and while he used one hand to support Wei Ying, his other hand was roaming about Wei Ying.

"Huff... Lan Zhan... Air... Huff... Mnn... Not... Here... Huff" Wei Ying said as he gasped for air.

Lan Zhan pulled Wei Ying's collar and left his marks while Wei Ying recovered his breathing. "Lan Zhan, you can't turn me on here" Wei Ying said.

Lan Zhan calmed himself and unwillingly separated from Wei Ying. He wanted to spend the whole day with Wei Ying.

Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan's bulge and gulped. Grinning, he dragged Lan Zhan into an alley. "What is it?" Lan Zhan asked.

Wei Ying cupped Lan Zhan's bulge and said "You're hard." Lan Zhan's breath hitched feeling Wei Ying's hands. "Don't, Wei Ying" Lan Zhan was afraid he couldn't control himself.

Wei Ying grinned and knelt down. He pulled down Lan Zhan's pants and started licking while stroking his dick. "Wei Ying, you don't have to..." Lan Zhan said but was cut short by pleasure.

Wei Ying placed Lan Zhan's dick in his mouth, trying to fit in as much as he could. Lan Zhan flinched at the sudden pleasure of Wei Ying's warm and wet mouth.

Lan Zhan's breath started becoming heavier as he soon found one of his hand on Wei Ying's head, moving along with Wei Ying's thrusts and the other on Wei Ying's shoulder.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan gasped as he came in Wei Ying's mouth. Wei Ying grinned and pulled Lan Zhan's pants back up.

"What about you?" Lan Zhan asked. If one looked close enough, Wei Ying's bulge could be seen.

Wei Ying shook his head. "I'm fine, Lan Zhan, let's go." and dragged Lan Zhan ahead before anything else happened.