Chapt 27 - Silk Village 3

Wei Ying awkwardly looked away from them and turned to Lan Zhan, who was looking at Wei Ying. Lan Zhan immediately turned to look away, his ear turning pink.

Lan Zhan turned towards Wei Ying with widened eyes when he felt Wei Ying becoming hard. Wei Ying was blushing. He had been trying not to but for some reason, got hard when he realised that Lan Zhan was looking at him.

Lan Zhan felt himself about to get hard so he slightly lifted his waist such that their parts weren't touching each other. However, Wei Ying suddenly pressed Lan Zhan's waist down and mouthed "Don't move"

They both blushed as they were both hard against each other. The man and women in the room weren't helping either. The man had began thrusting into the woman while they both moaned and kissed. To make things worse, they were having a dirty talk!

Wei Ying wanted to relieve and unconciously started moving his hips. He gasped as he rubbed against Lan Zhan. It felt good.

Lan Zhan was also feeling good. He bit his lip to make sure he doesn't make any sounds. Wei Ying saw and found Lan Zhan cute. He wanted to tease Lan Zhan but if he did, they'll be discovered, so he held back.

"Wei Ying, we can't here" Lan Zhan whispered in Wei Ying's ear.

Wei Ying shivered from Lan Zhan's low, deep voice and became harder. He pressed Lan Zhan's waist harder against him and continued rubbing against him.

Lan Zhan couldn't take it. A soft "Mn" escaped Wei Ying's mouth which made Lan Zhan even more turned on. He covered Wei Ying's mouth with his hands to prevent Wei Ying from making any more noise.

"Hah" Lan Zhan whispered as Wei Ying rubbed his sensitive spot. Wei Ying also placed one hand over Lan Zhan's mouth to prevent Lan Zhan from making sounds.

Wei Ying had one hand on Lan Zhan's hips and the other around Lan Zhan's mouth while Lan Zhan had one hand supporting himself and the other around Wei Ying's mouth.

As Wei Ying's palm touched Lan Zhan's lips, he felt like kissing Lan Zhan. He licked his lips and Lan Zhan jolted when Wei Ying's tongue touched his hand.

Wei Ying removed his hand from Lan Zhan's mouth and tugged Lan Zhan's hand, wanting him to remove his hand too.

Lan Zhan removed his hand and all he could see was Wei Ying's lips. He crashed his lips into Wei Ying's and they kissed aggressively.

After they came by rubbing and kissing each other while trying their best to not make any sound, Lan Zhan collapsed on Wei Ying. They then came to their senses. They realized that the man and women had left already.

Both of them, embarrassed, panicked in their minds. They were confused. Why did they do what they did so naturally? Why didn't they thought of stopping? They both enjoyed it but both were afraid the other didn't or felt disgusted by it.

To Wei Ying, this was the second time they kissed while Lan Zhan knew that it was their third time. This was the first time they rubbed each other off though, which made both of them at a loss. Lan Zhan just put on his stoic face but Wei Ying didn't know how to react to this.

They then realised that something was burning beside the table.

"It's aphrodisiac (love drug)" Lan Zhan said, clearing his throat and adjusting his clothes.

"That couple is together, why did they even burn this kind of thing." Wei Ying said, trying to shake off his embarrassment.

The door clicked and they scrambled to hide behind the cupboard again. This time, a different man and woman came in. This time, Lan Zhan hovered over Wei Ying who was laying on his front. Lan Zhan thought 'This position isn't good either...'

The woman was shouting also "Stop! Let me go!"

Man: "Aren't you tired of shouting for so many years? Your should just get used to it"

Woman: "Get used to rape? Let me go! I have a husband!"

The man ignored her screaming and brought her closer to the table with the burning aphrodisiac. The man then took off his top and tried forcing himself on the woman. They were both clearly affected by the aphrodisiac but the woman was still protesting "Stop... Let... go... No..."

Wei Ying suddenly thought 'Why didn't I reject Lan Zhan like this? Well, it felt good but why didn't Lan Zhan reject me? The aphrodisiac doesn't affect the woman to that extent'

Meanwhile, Lan Zhan thought 'Wei Ying didn't reject me and even initiated it. Does he like me too? Or was the aphrodisiac burning even before we came in?'

Wei Ying saw a tear drop falling from the woman. This woman wasn't faking it, unlike the previous one. He immediately jumped out and before the man could react, he was knocked out by a hit at the back.

The woman who was affected by the love drug saw that Wei Ying saved her and clung onto Wei Ying.

"Maiden, you..." Wei Ying was cut short by the woman who suddenly threw herself on Wei Ying and kissed him. She rubbed herself on Wei Ying and started pulling on his shirt. Wei Ying grabbed onto his shirt, flustered as this was so sudden and not something he experienced before.

"Lan... Lan Zhan, help me" Wei Ying said, struggling to hold up his shirt while stopping the burning of the aphrodisiac.

Lan Zhan's eyes were burning with anger. 'This maiden just kissed Wei Ying. I...' Lan Zhan had never felt this angry before. He was so angry he didn't know what to do and couldn't think for a moment.

Lan Zhan smashed the burner on the floor which startled Wei Ying. Lan Zhan then angrily separated the woman from Wei Ying.

Wei Ying thought 'Lan Zhan... Is he angry? Jealous? Maybe he wanted the woman to jump on him instead of me? He isn't like that though... A maiden kissing me... Why did I dislike it? Maybe cause she is married already?'

Wei Ying snapped out of it and grabbed Lan Zhan's arm softly. "Lan Zhan, softer. We can't alert them yet." Wei Ying reminded.

Lan Zhan calmed himself down and opened the windows and door, to clear the aphrodisiac.