Chapt 31 - Mother

"Hmm, Mian Mian really is a good maiden right?" Wei Ying said with a smile, while looking at the medicinal pouch then stuffing it in his chest.

Without a word, Lan Zhan sent out BiChen and grabbed Wei Ying's waist with his left hand, then jumped on BiChen and flew back to WaXi Town.

Wei Ying was shocked by his sudden action but before he could think of what to say, the barking of the dogs grabbed his attention as he hid his face against Lan Zhan's chest again.

After some time, Wei Ying wondered why they havent reached the entrance of the alley. He then looked around and realised that they were already reaching the inn.

"Lan Zhan! Why didn't you let me down at the entrance?" Wei Ying complained.

"This is faster." Lan Zhan replied. Thinking of how Wei Ying flirted with Mian Mian and how the woman kissed Wei Ying, Lan Zhan didn't want to let him down so soon. In fact he had already travelled one round around WaXi town before returning to the inn while Wei Ying's head was still burried in his chest.

"Luckily it's night time. If many people saw this, it would certainly be embarrassing!" Wei Ying commented.

"Embarrassing?" Lan Zhan asked as he raised his brows.

"Yea! Two grown man hugging... erm... well, being held like that while mounting a sword is embarrassing isn't it!" Wei Ying pouted, blushing a little when he realised he said hugging.

Lan Zhan was about to feel a mix of emotions when Wei Ying said that it was embarrassing but after hearing 'hugging', he decided to let the matter drop and grinned in his heart. 'Indeed, we are hugging.'

Outside the inn, Lan Zhan finally landed. Wei Ying slapped his right shoulder playfully, saying "Next time I can mount SuiBian since there are no dogs around here"

"Tss" Lan Zhan winced at Wei Ying's slap.

"What's wrong?" Wei Ying panicked. He didn't hit Lan Zhan that hard.

"Joking" Lan Zhan pulled a calm face and went into the inn.

Wei Ying froze. Lan Zhan joking? Lan Zhan actually joked? He laughed a little at how Lan Zhan became. He then ran after Lan Zhan. Back in their room, he hit Lan Zhan's right shoulder again, harder "You really got me this time!"

Lan Zhan winced and grabbed his right shoulder. This did not escape Wei Ying's eyes. "You're not joking... You got injured?" Wei Ying said, tugging Lan Zhan's shirt to see his shoulder.

"Wei Ying! What are you doing!" Lan Zhan exclaimed as Wei Ying pulled on his shirt.

"Checking your wounds of course!" Wei Ying rolled his eyes. "This isn't the time to be shy"

"You... You don't have to" Lan Zhan mumbled as Wei Ying successfully pulled open the right part of his shirt.

"There's already such a huge bruise!" Wei Ying exclaimed as he made Lan Zhan sit on the bed. Wei Ying touched the bruise, and each time Lan Zhan flinched.

"How did you manage to endure it? Sigh, why didn't you tell me that you were injured? I wouldn't have slapped you twice" Wei Ying said, feeling a little guilty.

Lan Zhan didn't say anything but he felt touched. Since young, he didn't get injured often but when he did, he always kept silent. This was a rare time someone showed such concern towards his injury, showering him with such care.

Wei Ying thought about what he should do. He already massaged Lan Zhan's shoulder to make sure it wasn't dislocated and to ensure proper blood flow. He then remembered the pouch Mian Mian gave him. He took it out and found some useful herbs, for internal and external injuries.

Wei Ying passed a pill to Lan Zhan to consume and started applying a little for his bruise. Lan Zhan stared at Wei Ying.

"Why... why are you staring at me? Lan Zhan, it's a bit uncomfortable..." Wei Ying said. Wei Ying felt Lan Zhan's intense stare while he applied the medicine on Lan Zhan's shoulder the whole time.

"Why were you upset?" Lan Zhan asked.

'How did he know?' Wei Ying thought. He then said with a smile "I wasn't"

"Why?" Lan Zhan insisted. Lan Zhan felt like it was a secret between Wei Ying and Xiao XingChen. He also wanted to know what made the always cheerful Wei Ying upset.

Wei Ying sighed and sat beside Lan Zhan. "Xiao XingChen's master is BaoShan SanRen, who is also my mother's master."

"Your mother?" Lan Zhan asked as he wanted to know more about Wei Ying and his family.

"Mn." Wei Ying said as he nodded his head. "My parents... I don't remember much about them."

Lan Zhan then remembered that Wei Ying told him that he lost his parents when he was 3. Lan Zhan looked into Wei Ying's eyes and all he saw was sadness, emptiness, not being able to spend more time and make more memories with his parents.

Wei Ying then said with a sad smile "You know, Lan Zhan, Xiao XingChen said that my mother is the most beautiful among BaoShan SanRen's disciple! I... Lan Zhan?!"

Lan Zhan pulled Wei Ying into a hug, making Wei Ying shocked. However, that was something Wei Ying wanted. Lan Zhan felt warm. It reminded Wei Ying of the time when his parents cuddled him to sleep.

Lan Zhan was absorbed in Wei Ying's eyes and sad smile that he didn't realize what he did. However, seeing that Wei Ying hugged him back, he didn't let go.

After some time, Lan Zhan saw that Wei Ying was falling asleep, so he flipped them into a lying down position, while still hugging Wei Ying.

"Lan Zhan... what are you doing?" Wei Ying panicked.

"9pm. Sleep." Lan Zhan replied.

"It's not 9 yet... Lan Zhan, your way of comforting people..." Wei Ying said.

Lan Zhan felt nervous and embarrassed. Wei Ying knew it wasn't 9pm yet. Wei Ying dragging what he was saying made Lan Zhan even more nervous.

***NOTES***
I'm so bad at thinking of names so in case ur didn't notice, WaXi Town was born from WAngXIan. And I think it's suitable because this town has lots and lots and lots of WangXian moments ❤

Thanks for telling me your preferences!! Another question: If it's not a threesome, the replies are XXC × XY. Sooo, if it's XXC × XY, do your want to see Song Lan as a friend or competitor?