Chapt 23 - Dogs 2

On the long way back to the inn, Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying "Why are you so scared of dogs?"

Wei Ying who was still sniffing, said "When I was 3, my parents died and I was left alone on the streets. I had to fight with wild dogs for food and resting areas. I got bitten and thrown about often. Lan Zhan... I miss ShiJie. She's the best... She always chased the dogs away for me. ShiJie..." Wei Ying was starting to feel sleepy.

Lan Zhan got a little jealous. 'Wei Ying mentioned ShiJie again. Does he like her? They seem very close...'

"Woof!" A dog from the house they walked past barked. A shiver ran down Wei Ying's back as he straightened his spine. He then crashed his head in Lan Zhan's neck and tightened his grip on his hands and legs.

"Dog... Lan Zhan! Save me..." Wei Ying said, shutting his eyes with all his might.

Lan Zhan used one hand to support Wei Ying's bottom and wrapped the other around his waist. "It's fine, that's not a wild dog. It can't come out." Lan Zhan said as he started walking again.

Lan Zhan suddenly frowned. Wei Ying's position was lower than before. Lan Zhan tried shifting Wei Ying to a higher position but Wei Ying wrapped himself too tightly around Lan Zhan.

"Wei Ying, stop squeezing" Lan Zhan said as he felt a bit embarrassed that Wei Ying's legs were squeezing tightly around his bottom area.

Wei Ying did not soften his grip. Instead, he squeezed Lan Zhan even harder and asked "Lan Zhan, you'll protect me right?"

Lan Zhan smiled a little and replied "Mn, but stop squeezing so tightly, it's hard to walk."

Wei Ying refused to do so. "It's not. You said you'll protect me. How are you going to if I let go?"

"Alright, alright" Lan Zhan gave in. Who knows when will he get another chance to be this close to Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan wanted to carry Wei Ying like this for as long as possible though the walking was creating friction between his private area and Wei Ying's soft butt.

On the way back, Lan Zhan kept stopping for a while to keep himself calm. However, nearing the inn, Wei Ying suddenly spoke "Lan Zhan, why are you stopping so often? Is there anything wrong?"

Hearing Wei Ying's voice, Lan Zhan felt like he might not be able to hold back any longer. He felt guilty for feeling this way.

Lan Zhan immediately headed to the inn and back to the room without stopping. By that time, a bulge had formed under his pants. 'I hope Wei Ying doesn't feel it.' He desperately prayed in his heart.

"Wei Ying, we're back. You can get off now, it's safe." Lan Zhan said. Though he didn't want Wei Ying to leave his arms, he didn't have a choice as he didn't want Wei Ying to find out about his bulge either.

Wei Ying who was still gripping Lan Zhan tightly with his head burried in Lan Zhan's neck, shook his head while saying "I can still hear them barking. It's ringing in my ears."

Lan Zhan was at a loss. He didn't know what to do. Wei Ying didn't want to get off but he couldn't sit or lie on the bed due to his bulge.

"Then... what should I do?" Lan Zhan asked Wei Ying. Wei Ying replied "Won't you sit? Sit then talk to me so I don't hear the dogs barking. Pat my back too, like just now. It felt good. Please?"

Hesitantly, Lan Zhan sat on the bed. Wei Ying's bottom was against his bulge. Lan Zhan could only hope that Wei Ying didn't notice it.

Lan Zhan started patting Wei Ying's back

Lan Zhan started patting Wei Ying's back. Wei Ying moaned in comfort, "Mmphhh" as he snuggled against Lan Zhan's neck. What Wei Ying did wasn't helping Lan Zhan at all.

"Wei Ying..." As soon as Lan Zhan said these words, Wei Ying interrupted him, "Lan Zhan, can you... hug me to sleep tonight? Just once..."

"Mn. Let me change first." Lan Zhan said, trying to escape to relieve himself.

"There's no need to." Wei Ying replied as he squeezed his arms and legs even tighter around Lan Zhan.

"Nghh" escaped from Lan Zhan's mouth. He has been holding it in for so long and a sudden squeeze from Wei Ying really wasn't helping. "Wei Ying, just for a minute."

Wei Ying refused. He shook his head while saying "No no no. You smell nice. No need to change."

"Mnn, don't" Lan Zhan moaned as Wei Ying's hips shook along with his head. Lan Zhan immediately covered his mouth and blushed. Not only did he let those sounds come out of his mouth. Once he remember Wei Ying saying 'You smell nice', Lan Zhan can't help but blush, feeling happy.

However, Lan Zhan really couldn't control himself anymore. "Wei Ying, just a minute. I need to use the toilet."

"Bring me. I won't look, I promise." Wei Ying said, still in the same position from the time they entered.

Lan Zhan widened his eyes in shock. How was he supposed to get out of this situation?

"Please... Wei Ying... I... I'm here. I'll protect you. If anything happens, shout for me and I'll come immediately!" Lan Zhan said desperately. He was feeling pain and really needed to relieve himself.

Wei Ying sensed this. He reluctantly pulled away. While Wei Ying got off, he ended up rubbing Lan Zhan quite a bit. Lan Zhan bit his lower lip to stop himself from making any weird sounds.

Lan Zhan rushed out of the door. Unknown to him, Wei Ying was grinning widely. Wei Ying had found out since Lan Zhan kept stopping while walking and had been teasing Lan Zhan the whole time.

'Lan Zhan, you're so cute... You were so lost when I refused to get off you... How were you so patient to let me continue clinging onto you? You just couldn't admit it' Wei Ying thought as he giggled to himself. 'Sigh, you almost made me hard too... What's wrong with me?'