Chapt 62 - Boat Ride

"Lan Zhan! Are you listening to me?" Wei Ying asked, lifting his head, revealing a blushing face.

Lan Zhan felt that his blushing face with a little tears at the corner of his eyes made his Wei Ying look cuter. Lan Zhan said nothing but kiss Wei Ying.

Wei Ying was surprised at the sudden kiss but he was missing this a lot too, hence he returned it.

When they finally broke apart, Wei Ying who had been squirming around in Lan Zhan's lap (on purpose), had turned Lan Zhan on.

"Lan Zhan, I want you... It's been so long..." Wei Ying said, feeling a little shy. He had so much he wanted to do and say to Lan Zhan, but nothing more than being connected again, feeling the warmth and closeness of his Lan Zhan.

"No, you're injured." Lan Zhan said firmly, holding himself back. He remembered kissing Wei Ying till he fainted and didn't want Wei Ying to faint again.

Wei Ying got off Lan Zhan's lap and sat on the opposite bench, crossing his arms and pouting his lips. He turned his face away from Lan Zhan. "We just reunited and you actually rejected me!"

Lan Zhan was so tempted to grab Wei Ying and place him on his lap but chanted in his mind 'Wei Ying is injured, Wei Ying is injured'. Wei Ying sulked even more seeing Lan Zhan not doing anything and suddenly, he had a good idea.

Wei Ying loosened his robes, pulled down his pants and lifted his legs up. Lan Zhan who sat on the opposite could clearly see Wei Ying's hardened cock, and his hole, when Wei Ying separated his butt cheeks.

Lan Zhan hitched a breath as he was even more turned on, his erected dick needing to find a release in Wei Ying's hole.

Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan's face and knew that he had won this round. Just needed a little more... "Lan Er Ge Ge, please?" Wei Ying said cutely.

Lan Zhan couldn't control himself anymore. He rushed forward to kiss Wei Ying and slammed his palm against the inner layer of the boat so hard that the boat shook wildly.

Lan Zhan immediately started fingering Wei Ying. They had not done it for some time and Wei Ying's hole was extremely tight.

"Lan Zhan~" Wei Ying whined as Lan Zhan fingered his hole, occasionally scrunching his face in pain.

"Lan Zhan, quick, I want you!" Wei Ying exclaimed, while panting and moaning. "You're too tight" Lan Zhan said as he finally inserted his third finger.

"Nghh... Quick... I don't want to AH! cum... Mnnn... without you in me!!" Wei Ying moaned. Lan Zhan finally couldn't hold back anymore.

With one strong thrust, Lan Zhan forced his way into Wei Ying's tight hole. Though it wasn't the deepest, it was deep enough for Wei Ying to feel Lan Zhan in him as he came. Wei Ying screamed in pain and pleasure as he came.

Lan Zhan immediately continued his thrusting, making sensitive Wei Ying moan loudly. For the first few thrusts, Wei Ying continued cumming, turning Lan Zhan on even more.

"Wei Ying!" Lan Zhan called out as he thrusted. He wanted to kiss Wei Ying so badly but didn't want Wei Ying to have a... lack of air again.

Wei Ying moaned as he was continuously pleasured. His mind went blank and all he could feel was Lan Zhan, till Lan Zhan started leaving his marks again.

"Ahh! Lan Zhan! Leave... Nghh... your marks... Ahh... Mnnn... Feels... Mnn... good... huff ahhh... So good... Ahh... Mnnn... Nghh... Nghhh..." Wei Ying moaned.

Every word Wei Ying said made Lan Zhan thrust harder as he got bigger. Wei Ying came again and Lan Zhan made sure that Wei Ying finished cumming before pulling out and releasing all over Wei Ying's butt.

One thing Lan Zhan learned before they separated was that Wei Ying could and would cum continuously if he continued thrusting.

Lan Zhan hadn't intended to release on Wei Ying's butt, knowing it somehow turned Wei Ying on. Indeed, Wei Ying's face blushed red as his hole twitched.

"Lan Zhan~" Wei Ying called out, feeling horny.

"Wei Ying, you're injured" Lan Zhan said, gritting his teeth as he reached forward to leave more marks on Wei Ying.

"Lan Zhan, I want you so badly! We have to make up for all those missed times. I... can handle it!"

Lan Zhan closed his eyes and continued leaving his marks on Wei Ying, holding on to the last, thin thread of control. He did not want to go too hard on Wei Ying, especially since he's injured and they haven't done it in a while.

Wei Ying moaned while calling out Lan Zhan's name, knowing it turned Lan Zhan on. When Lan Zhan sucked Wei Ying's nipple, Wei Ying screamed out "Lan Er Ge Ge!"

With that, he was immediately thrusted into. Lan Zhan slammed his dick in and out, reaching deep into Wei Ying while hitting all his sensitive spots.

Wei Ying clung onto Lan Zhan's shoulders and moaned in Lan Zhan's ear, making Lan Zhan grow bigger in him.

They went for 4 rounds and Wei Ying passed out, sending Lan Zhan into a frenzy. Lan Zhan felt bad for not controlling himself and tried making Wei Ying feel a little more comfortable by letting Wei Ying lie on his lap.

 Lan Zhan felt bad for not controlling himself and tried making Wei Ying feel a little more comfortable by letting Wei Ying lie on his lap

Wei Ying woke up in Lan Zhan's arms, being carried bridal style. Wei Ying didn't make a fuss like usual. Even if he were to be carried bridal style forever, as long as it is Lan Zhan, it's fine for Wei Ying.

Wei Ying smiled seeing Lan Zhan and reached out his hands, hugging Lan Zhan's neck. Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying affectionately "You're awake?"

"Mn" Wei Ying replied "Where are we going?"

"Lotus Pier" Lan Zhan replied. Wei Ying leaned his head against Lan Zhan's chest and snuggled comfortably.

He was so grateful that Lan Zhan was his husband to be. It still felt like a dream. For a second, he thought it might be the dream demon's work.

"Lan Zhan, are you real?" Wei Ying asked.