Chapt 63 - Disappointed

"Yes" Lan Zhan replied, unsure of why Wei Ying suddenly asked this question. Seeing uncertainty in Wei Ying's eyes, Lan Zhan gave Wei Ying a kiss. "I'm real, I'm here and I will be forever"

Wei Ying smiled and decided to trust what he felt, especially the sharp pain in his butt. Wei Ying was about to fall asleep when Lan Zhan called out to him.

"Wei Ying..."

"Yes, Lan Zhan?"

"Wei Ying, I love you."

"Mn!" Wei Ying replied happily and giggled.

Just then, they reached Lotus Pier. Lan XiChen and Jiang Cheng were talking and headed towards them.

"Wei WuXian! Are you still a baby?! Why do you have to be carried?! Bridal style too!!" Jiang Cheng scolded him.

"Hmph, you won't understand! You're just jealous!" Wei Ying said with a mocking tone.

"Xiong Zhang" Lan Zhan greeted Lan XiChen.

"You!" Jiang Cheng was about to smack Wei Ying when Lan XiChen grabbed his hand.

"WanYin, calm down" Lan XiChen said with a smile. Jiang Cheng "Hmph" while blushing a little.

"WangJi, looks like you've made up with Wei Gong Zi." Lan XiChen said with a smile. He knew that something happend when he saw Lan Zhan's face in the morning.

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied.

"But... did something happen? Why do you look disappointed?" Lan XiChen asked.

Wei Ying immediately turned to Lan Zhan and gave a confused face. He then looked at Jiang Cheng who was clueless too.

"It's nothing, Xiong Zhang, I'll bring Wei Ying in first." Lan Zhan replied, before bowing and heading to Wei Ying's room.

When Lan Zhan placed Wei Ying on his bed, Wei Ying turned his head and pouted, refusing to look at Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan was confused.

"Wei Ying... what's wrong?" Lan Zhan asked.

Wei Ying glared at the clueless Lan Zhan and hid himself under his blanket, pretending he's asleep.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan said as he sat beside Wei Ying and placed one hand on Wei Ying's shoulder.

Wei Ying shrugged his hand off and Lan Zhan felt a needle poking his heart. Turning Wei Ying around, he pulled Wei Ying into a forceful kiss "What's wrong?"

Wei Ying panted, then sulked. "You... How does Lan Sect Leader know that you are disappointed?! Why... are you disappointed?"

Wei Ying thought he had grown to understand Lan Zhan very well, and could claim that he knew Lan Zhan best. However, he lost to Lan XiChen easily. Hence he felt guilty, upset and jealous.

"He's my brother, I'm not sure how he reads me so easily too." Lan Zhan answered.

Wei Ying continued sulking, not satisfied with that answer. Wei Ying sat up and cupped Lan Zhan's face, staring intently.

"Show me your disapppinted face." Wei Ying said. Lan Zhan nodded his head and looked at Wei Ying, but Wei Ying couldn't tell any difference.

"Why were you disappointed?" Wei Ying asked.

"Do you... remember our conversation earlier?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Which one?" Wei Ying asked.

"Wei Ying, I love you." Lan Zhan replied.

"Ahh, that. Why were you disappointed?" Wei Ying asked, but Lan Zhan kept quiet.

After looking into Lan Zhan's eyes for some time, Wei Ying gasped. "Ah! ... Don't tell me... Lan Zhan! I love you too!"

Lan Zhan's eyes sparkled a little and Wei Ying smiled widely, finding a difference in Lan Zhan's face. "Are you happy now?"

"Mn!" Lan Zhan replied and kissed Wei Ying.

Wei Ying blushed and pulled away "Sorry..."

"Wei Ying, I love you!" Lan Zhan said.

"Lan Zhan, I love you too! A lot! Very much! The most!" Wei Ying said, grinning happily.

Lan Zhan flashed a wide smile, a very quick one, but Wei Ying caught it and his heart thumped. "Lan Zhan, don't you dare smile in front of others!"

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied happily and kissed Wei Ying. Soon, they were panting hard. Wei Ying reached his hand and tugged on Lan Zhan's clothes.

Lan Zhan's eyes flickered with desire again but all of a sudden, Wei Ying's stomach grumbled loudly. Wei Ying blushed.

After all, Wei Ying hadn't been eating much at all and was still very weak. He only finally grabbed some buns and drank wine when following Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan calmed himself and got up. "Lan Zhan! I want you" Wei Ying pouted.

Lan Zhan was weak to Wei Ying pouts. "Eat first." Lan Zhan said, trying hard to compress his desire.

Sulking a little, Wei Ying felt that he really was hungry. "Lan Zhan! Carry me to the kitchen!"

Lan Zhan immediately picked Wei Ying up. Wei Ying giggled and buried his head in Lan Zhan's chest. This is his current favourite position to be in.

When they were about to reach the kitchen, Wei Ying suddenly escaped Lan Zhan's embrace. Excitedly, Wei Ying opened the door and walked in, bearing the pain on his lower back. "ShiJie~"

"A-Xian!" Yanli called out happily.

Wei Ying hugged Yanli "ShiJie~, it's for me right? I could smell your lotus root and pork rib soup from outside!"

Yanli pat his back "Mn, drink as much as you want."

Meanwhile, Lan Zhan was standing at the door, eyes glaring with jealousy. He shuffled his feet to make some noise.

Hearing it, Wei Ying then gasped "Ah, ShiJie, this is Lan Zhan, though you probably already know him."

Yanli smiled and gave an "Mn, Lan Er Gong Zi, please sit, I'll get a bowl for you too."

"ShiJie!" Wei Ying whined. "Didn't you say it's all for me?"

Yanli chuckled as she placed two bowls on the table. "Drink up while it's hot."

***NOTES***
Picture of the boat WangXian was in:
(the one on the right)

***NOTES***Picture of the boat WangXian was in:(the one on the right)