Chapt 39 - Teach

Wei Ying was in a good mood today. After all, he laughed his ass off early in the afternoon. He hopped around while humming a tune.

Seeing Wei Ying this happy, Lan Zhan just shook his head. Maybe getting this embarrassed was worth it after all.

Wei Ying hopped around the shops then hopped back to Lan Zhan's side. He then grabbed Lan Zhan's sleeve and tugged it about. "Lan Zhan, we've been here for some time, shall we move on to the next town?"

"Mn. Tomorrow." Lan Zhan replied.

"Alright!" Wei Ying said, excited to visit another town.

"Young man! I recognize you! How was the book? Would you like to purchase more?" the owner of a stall in front of them waved towards them.

Lan Zhan shook his head politely and sped up, while Wei Ying started laughing while holding his stomach, trying to catch up with Lan Zhan.

"He recognizes you!" Wei Ying teased "By the way, what have you learnt from the book?"

Lan Zhan grabbed Wei Ying's wrist and pushed him into a small alley right in front of them, pinning him against the wall.

"Oh my, Lan Zhan, you've learnt to drag me into a hidden corner to do something?" Wei Ying said, trying not to burst out laughing.

"Stop... Stop teasing me" Lan Zhan said, his red ears standing out.

"I love teasing you" Wei Ying replied with a peck on Lan Zhan's lips, which Lan Zhan reciprocated with a deep kiss, leaving Wei Ying breathless.

They then walked around the town, deciding where to head towards the next day. At a quiter place, Wei Ying grabbed Lan Zhan's hand and interlocked it.

Lan Zhan got a little flustered "Wei Ying, what are you doing?"

"Holding your hand!" Wei Ying said, while planting a kiss on Lan Zhan's cheek.

"Wei Ying, I love you" Lan Zhan said as he tightened his interlocked hand around Wei Ying's.

"I know." Wei Ying replied.

"... Wei Ying, you love me." Lan Zhan said.

"Hmm, are you sure?" Wei Ying teased.

Lan Zhan stopped walking and said "You love me!" with a slightly more confident tone.

"Hmmm" Wei Ying continued teasing as he continued walking.

However, Lan Zhan didn't budge. "Wei Ying, you love me!" Lan Zhan repeated, louder than before.

Grinning, Wei Ying stood in front of Lan Zhan and said "Yea! I love you!"

"Can I hug you?" Lan Zhan asked softly.

"What was that?" Wei Ying asked pretending not to hear.

Lan Zhan knew that Wei Ying definitely heard what he said and pulled Wei Ying into his arms. Wei Ying chuckled and said "Lan Zhan, you don't have to ask."

"Mn." Lan Zhan replied, giving Wei Ying a peck on the cheek.

Wei Ying used one hand to cover his cheek and looked at Lan Zhan in shock. "We're still outside! Lan Zhan! You have grown cheeky overnight! By the way, I'm hungry, Lan Zhan. Let's eat."

"Mn." Lan Zhan replied, not letting go.

"Erm... Lan Zhan? I said let's go." Wei Ying said, trying to wriggle his way out of Lan Zhan's embrace.

"Mn." Lan Zhan said, still not letting go.

"Let's go eat then... maybe... you can teach me what you learnt... from the book..." Wei Ying whispered in Lan Zhan's ear.

Lan Zhan immediately let go of Wei Ying and dragged him back to the direction of the inn, making Wei Ying chuckle.

"Lan Zhan ah, you're unexpectedly so dirty minded." Wei Ying teased.

"Only to you." Lan Zhan replied, which caught Wei Ying off guard, making him blush. "What are you saying..."

***

During dinner, Wei Ying was begging Lan Zhan to drink with him. "Just a cup!"

"No." Lan Zhan replied for the umpteenth time.

Wei Ying whined. "Lan Zhan! Drink one cup for your love towards me! ... Or... do you not love me?"

Looking at Lan Zhan with puppy eyes while pouting, Lan Zhan sighed in defeat and gulped it down. Wei Ying looked at him with sparkling eyes, welcoming drunk Lan Zhan.

Just like before, Lan Zhan was knocked out, then he woke up. Wei Ying grinned. He made Lan Zhan drunk not only to see his cute drunk Lan Zhan but also to escape from whatever Lan Zhan was going to teach him.

"Lan Zhan, it's question and answer time. Isn't this game fun?" Wei Ying looked up at Lan Zhan with excitement.

"Mn." Lan Zhan replied.

"Okay! Frist easy question! Do you love me?" Wei Ying asked confidently.

"No." Lan Zhan replied.

His voice was filled with determination that Wei Ying couldn't doubt what he said. Wei Ying slammed the table and stood up. He clenched his fist and looked down at Lan Zhan.

'Why? It's not true... Lan Zhan wouldn't lie to me! He said he loves me. But now he says he doesn't love me... Which one is true? I can't believe this...' Wei Ying thought. His mind was in a mess. He felt upset, frustrated and betrayed.

***NOTES***
I decided to update more because I want to keep your in suspense here 🌚

So... Why do you think Lan Zhan said no?!?!

If there is a correct answer, next update will include next next planned update!!