Chapt 64 - Don't

Wei Ying slurped it up despite the soup being very hot. "Ahhh, ShiJie, it's delicious! You're the best!"

Yanli smiled and pat his head. "My Xian Xian is back."

"Mn!" Wei Ying chimed, grabbing another bowl of soup.

When they returned back to their room, Lan Zhan placed Wei Ying on the bed and hovered over him, glaring at him. "What's wrong, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked.

"You... Don't get too close to others." Lan Zhan said hesitantly.

As expected, after a moment of silence, Wei Ying started laughing. "Lan Zhan, I love only you!"

Lan Zhan was pleased to hear that but that wasn't the answer he wanted. "Wei Ying, don't get too close to others."

"Lan Zhan, ShiJie is my sister." Wei Ying answered. They have grown up this close, how can he just not get too close to his sister!

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying sadly. Wei Ying felt it and immediately coaxed Lan Zhan "Lan Zhan, I love you the most. You'll be the closest to me so make sure i'm the closest to you too, alright?"

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying and hesitantly compromised while standing up. Wei Ying still hadn't promise to not get too close to others. "Alright..."

Wei Ying giggled at jealous Lan Zhan. "Alright, Lan Zhan, let's sleep."

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying without moving. "What's wrong?" Wei Ying asked.

Lan Zhan did not reply and continued staring at Wei Ying. "Ah! Lan Zhan! You can sleep here too! I want to sleep in your arms!"

Wei Ying frowned, seeing Lan Zhan keeping quiet, not moving. Wei Ying then realised Lan Zhan was fiddling with his hands.

"What's wrong?" Wei Ying said, looking back at Lan Zhan closely. "Ah! Why are you disappointed again?"

Lan Zhan refused to say anything. Wei Ying gave up "Alright... I promise... I'll try to keep my distance from them, alright?"

Lan Zhan nodded his head, feeling happier but said "Not that." Wei Ying was confused "Then what?"

Lan Zhan shook his head "Let's go to sleep." and pulled Wei Ying under the covers. They usually slept facing each other but this time, Lan Zhan hugged Wei Ying's back.

Wei Ying felt warm but wanted to snuggle against Lan Zhan's chest. Just as he was about to turn, Lan Zhan sucked his neck, while tugging on the sleeves to expose more of Wei Ying's neck and shoulders.

Wei Ying moaned as he squirmed about. He was very sensitive at his back and Lan Zhan seemed to have figured that out long ago.

His squirming caused him to inevitably rub against Lan Zhan's dick as it started poking Wei Ying. Wei Ying blushed. "Ah! Lan Zhan, Mnn, you wanted to Mnnn, have sex? You could have just asked Mnn you know?"

Lan Zhan's ear turned red. "No..."

Wei Ying thought about it and remembered how Lan Zhan wouldn't talk dirty no matter how much Wei Ying did.

Wei Ying turned around and pushed Lan Zhan. "Hey, Lan Er Ge Ge, if you want to have sex, you have to ask."

Lan Zhan stared into Wei Ying's eyes. He reached his hand and fondled Wei Ying's hardened cock. "Can I?"

Wei Ying saw Lan Zhan's eyes brighten up. "No, you have to say what you want." Wei Ying said, insisting on making Lan Zhan say the word 'sex'.

Unexpectedly, Lan Zhan dived into Wei Ying's neck and chest and started leaving his marks, while stroking Wei Ying's cock.

"Nghh! Lan Zhan! Say it! Nghh!" Wei Ying struggled to say through the pleasure.

"Wei Ying, you say it. What do you want?" Lan Zhan asked.

"Lan Zhan, Mnn! You say it!" Wei Ying insisted.

Just as Wei Ying was feeling very very very pleasured, Lan Zhan stop and sat up. "Wei Ying, what do you want?"

Wei Ying pouted at Lan Zhan. "I want you to say what you want!"

Lan Zhan got off the bed "Wei Ying, if you don't want anything, I'm going back."

Wei Ying was shocked. Now he was the one being trapped. "Lan Zhan! You tell me what you want to do with me!"

Lan Zhan turned around and started walking out. Wei Ying cursed in his mind. 'Lan Zhan! How can you just leave me like this!'

Lan Zhan had thought that Wei Ying would chase after him while Wei Ying thought that Lan Zhan would come back. Lan Zhan sadly walked back to his prepared room and jerked off to Wei Ying while Wei Ying angrily yet pleasuredly jerked off to Lan Zhan.

Collapsing on his bed, tired Wei Ying sighed 'Lan Zhan... that wasn't enough...'

The next day, Lan Zhan hadn't gone to find Wei Ying and Wei Ying was so mad he pretended not to be looking for Lan Zhan while walking around.

Wei Ying spent time talking with Jiang Yanli and found out about Wen Qing. Soon, evening reached. Wei Ying had walked everywhere but Lan Zhan's prepared room. Wei Ying didn't want to back down this time.

Sulking, he dragged Jiang Cheng to the woods right beside Lotus Pier. "Jiang Cheng, Lan Zhan doesn't want me anymore."

"You're so dramatic and annoying, i'm surprised he even bothered with you!" Jiang Cheng said with his usual sarcastic and annoyed tone.

"Tch, at least he bothers with me! I bet he won't even bother with you!" Wei Ying talked back, while kicking a few rocks.

"You!" Jiang Cheng widened his eyes snd wanted to smack Wei Ying when Lan XiChen called out from behind "WanYin, Wei Gong Zi".