Chapt 73 - Wu Ji 2

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked around. Everywhere was white, except for the screen that appeared.

Suddenly music came out. It was playing "Wu Ji" (Unrestrained). Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other and immediately, a deeper connection sparked in them.

They could relate to this song and melody all too well. They intertwined their hands as they spoke with their eyes.

Suddenly, Lan QiRen cleared his throat behind them. They turned around, shocked. Wei Ying released his hand but Lan Zhan grabbed it and held on to it as he greeted his uncle and Jiang FengMian.

"What's this?" Jiang FengMian asked.

"Uncle Jiang, this happened after we dripped our blood into Wu Ji." Wei Ying replied.

"Mn, your are the fated ones." Jiang FengMian said as he nodded his head.

Seeing Wei Ying and Lan Zhan's questioned look, he continued "Your parents mentioned that the fated ones could unlock Wu Ji to the fullest, allowing them to see another version of themselves. They think that it shows the future and the past."

Just then, the song ended and their attention turned to the screen. All of a sudden, they couldn't move nor talk. Wei Ying was glad Lan Zhan held on to his hand.

They then watched Chen Qing Ling (陈情令, The Untamed) from the start to the end. Throughout the show, despite them not being in the screen, they could feel what their other version was feeling.

The show ended when it was revealed that the actual reason Jiang Cheng got caught was to save Wei Ying, and he left his sister in Wei Ying's hands.

Everyone was overwhelmed with feelings and thoughts but at that last scene, Wei Ying thought 'That's more like Jiang Cheng' and Jiang FengMian felt indescribably proud of his son.

Throughout the show, they were shocked by many things. Jiang Cheng losing his golden core. Wei Ying giving his golden core to Jiang Cheng. The massacre of Jiang Sect. Wen RuoHan's power. Wei Ying's change. ZiXuan and Yanli's deaths. Wei Ying jumping off the cliff at Nightless City. Xue Yang and Xiao XingChen. Jin GuangYao's schemes. The fact that Wei Ying did not actually lose control, but was framed by Jin GuangYao and SuShe.

With that, they were zapped back to reality. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were still sitting on the edge of the bed and Lan QiRen and Jiang FengMian stood at the entrance of their room. For a moment, no one said anything.

They then realised that the time had stopped while they were watching The Untamed. Jiang FengMian spoke up first. "Let's discuss this tomorrow."

Lan QiRen nodded his head as he had to think and process about all that happened. They then quietly sent the two uncles out.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan started. Wei Ying immediately intercepted him. "Lan Zhan, my nightmare happened exactly like it did in what we watched."

Wei Ying was too overwhelmed with many feelings. All of a sudden, tears rolled down by the corner of his eyes. He just went through all the pain and sufferings he had, but nothing hurt more than thinking of how Lan Zhan waited for him for 13 years, believing that he would come back.

Lan Zhan was shocked by Wei Ying's tears but relaxed when Wei Ying jumped on Lan Zhan and hugged him tightly. "Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying whimpered as he sobbed.

Lan Zhan stroked Wei Ying's back while carrying him and sat on the bed. "Lan Zhan, you stupid Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying whimpered as he sobbed harder, lightly punching Lan Zhan's chest.

Wei Ying felt bad and guilty. He caused so much pain to Lan Zhan for 13 years. Thank goodness for Mo XuanYu who was baited by Nie HuaiSang.

Lan Zhan was mostly shocked by Wei Ying's death. He held Wei Ying tightly. Despite reuniting with Wei Ying, the experience of losing Wei Ying was strongly etched in him.

Lan Zhan clung onto Wei Ying as if Wei Ying could and would disappear anytime.

After Wei Ying calmed down, he didn't know where to start. "... Lan Zhan, ... I'm sorry... I really am... and I... really do love you..."

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan said as he peppered Wei Ying's face with kisses. "Anything for you."

"Lan Zhan, thanks for waiting for me..." Wei Ying said, giving Lan Zhan a squeeze. Lan Zhan squeezed Wei Ying back "Wei Ying, would you do the same for me?"

Wei Ying smiled and kissed Lan Zhan. "Of course! Lan Zhan, you're the only one that I love. How am I supposed to spend my life with anyone else?"

"Don't. Only with me." Lan Zhan commanded, while flipping them into a sleeping position.

"Yes, Lan Er Ge Ge, only with you." Wei Ying said, then gave Lan Zhan a kiss. "Lan Zhan, I love you."

Lan Zhan flashed a smile "Wei Ying, I love you."

To describe how Wei Ying felt, it was as if he was stabbed, then recovered, then stabbed, then recovered continuously. As for Lan Zhan, there was 13 years of missing Wei Ying in him. Losing Wei Ying, the torture he went through when he wasn't able to see or feel Wei Ying, Lan Zhan then swore that he would never let Wei Ying go.

Tiredness washed over them. Despite that, Wei Ying wanted to admire his Lan Zhan. Wei Ying stared at Lan Zhan intently, observing his features, his breathing, his calmness.

After some time, Lan Zhan's face moved. Lan Zhan opened his eyes and shifted his face closer to Wei Ying. "Wei Ying, stop staring at me..."

"Why? Lan Er Ge Ge. I want to look at you more" Wei Ying said, looking into Lan Zhan's eyes while caressing his jaw outline.

Lan Zhan flipped himself and hovered over Wei Ying, pulling him into a passionate and aggressive kiss. He then pressed his hardened groin against Wei Ying.

"Ahhh! Lan Zhan! Why are you hard?! I'm tired! Sleep sleep, I'll sleep! I'll look at you another day!!" Wei Ying frantically said.

"Too late" Lan Zhan said, diving into Wei Ying's neck. "Wei Ying, everyday is everyday. You promised."

"That's not fair! The other me made that promise" Wei Ying whined as Lan Zhan tugged his robes off.

"It's still you. Besides you did say that you want to do it all the time." Lan Zhan said, removing his robes too.

"Wait wait! We did it before we opened Wu Ji! Remember?" Wei Ying said, trying to escape.

"I don't. It's been too long" Lan Zhan said, leaving his marks on Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan grabbed Wei Ying's cock and stroked it while fingering him and very soon, Wei Ying succumbed to the pleasure. "One round! Lan Er Ge Ge!"

"No, as many as we can" Lan Zhan said, then thrusted his dick into Wei Ying.

"Ahhh!" Wei Ying moaned, and did so for the rest of the night. They had spent hours in the woods and he was already feeling sore. Wei Ying knew he would be the one suffering the next day.

***NOTES***
I love WuJi song so much ❤

They basically watched "The Untamed" all the way, untill Jin GuangYao part where it changes a little to include the confession part from the Mo Dao Zu Shi novel. So, they did say "everyday is everyday". Then they stopped at Jiang Cheng's scene, so there wasn't the scene of them separating.