Chapt 67 - Get Together

The next day, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan walked around Yunmeng Town with Jiang Cheng and Lan XiChen.

They got on a boat to travel to a nearby town. They then explored the town, playing around, eating food and enjoying themselves.

The whole day, Jiang Cheng was scolding Wei Ying for being too clingy to Lan Zhan while Lan XiChen held Jiang Cheng back from hitting Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng finally snapped when they were having dinner. He couldn't stand his shamelessness and the looks they received from others.

Wei Ying had climbed onto Lan Zhan's lap. "Lan Er Ge Ge, feed me!" Lan Zhan happily picked up his chopstick to feed Wei Ying.

"Wei WuXian! You're so shameless!" Jiang Cheng huffed "Are your hands for decorations?! You have your own seat too!"

"Jiang Cheng! Stop being jealous!" Wei Ying replied and opened his mouth for another mouthful of food.

Jiang Cheng took a peek at Lan XiChen who was smiling at him and blushed. "Nonsense! Eat properly!"

Wei Ying looked at Jiang Cheng who was blushing then looked at Lan XiChen who was smiling at Jiang Cheng and got an idea.

"Jiang Cheng! You can ask Lan Sect Leader to feed you!" Wei Ying exclaimed, before opening his mouth again for another spoonful of food.

Jiang Cheng frantically turned to look at Lan XiChen's reaction and blushed harder. Lan XiChen smiled and said "WanYin, want me to feed you?"

Jiang Cheng was shocked and didn't know how to respond. "I... I..." He blushed and turned his attention to Wei Ying. "Wei WuXian! Stop speaking nonsense! We're not even together!"

Wei Ying casually said "Then get together."

Jiang Cheng's face turned beet red and he felt like his brain was fried. Lan XiChen kept silent, observing Jiang Cheng's reactions.

Lan Zhan had already guessed that something was going on between them and internally sighed at Wei Ying's oblivion.

Wei Ying noticed the silence and continued "Jiang Cheng, Lan Sect Leader is really a good match for you. Look, you always wanted someone naturally beautiful, graceful and obedient, hard-working and thrifty, comes from a respected family, personality not too strong..."

"Wei WuXian, shut up!" Jiang Cheng interrupted Wei Ying. Lan XiChen held Jiang Cheng's hand, preventing him from smacking Wei Ying. Lan Zhan had also shielded Wei Ying, not wanting him to get hit even though it was a playful slap.

Seeing that he was safe, Wei Ying continued "and also voice not too loud, doesn't talk too much, cultivation level not too high and doesn't spend too much money... Look! Lan Sect Leader fits right there! Other than cultivation level not too high... But if you train and catch up then it won't be too high!"

Lan XiChen was smiling, happy to learn he was so close to being Jiang Cheng's ideal type while Jiang Cheng was blushing, silently cursing Wei Ying for being such a big mouth.

"Oh, but Lan Sect Leader might not want you" Wei Ying joked. "Lan Sect Leader, what do you think of Jiang Cheng?"

Scared of hearing negative things or rejections, Jiang Cheng shouted "I'll go back first!" and ran out of the restaurant.

Wei Ying laughed at him while Lan Zhan asked "Xiong Zhang, aren't you chasing after him?"

Lan XiChen shook his head and sighed as he said "I have to head back to Cloud Recesses", then stood up and turned towards the door.

Before leaving, he paused and turned back to them and said with a smile "Wei Gong Zi, next time I would like to hear more about WanYin"

Lan XiChen then left them alone, sighing to himself. He had wanted to ask Jiang Cheng if he wanted to go to Cloud Recesses before the classes started but... he missed the chance as Jiang Cheng ran out.

Wei Ying paused in confusion then looked up at Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan looked at this hopeless matchmaker and said "Xiong Zhang likes Jiang Gong Zi"

Wei Ying immediately gave a shocked face. After some time he mumbled "Wow! I never knew..."

Lan Zhan looked at him and continued "Jiang Gong Zi likes him too", which made Wei Ying more shocked than shock.

"Lan Zhan! Who told you that?" Wei Ying asked curiously, wondering why he was left out and clueless about it.

"... Wei Ying, I observed it." Lan Zhan replied then gave a cute clueless Wei Ying a kiss.

Wei Ying found it hard to process and decided not to bother with it. Grinning, he looked at Lan Zhan "Lan Er Ge Ge, let's stay here for a night."

Lan Zhan nodded his head and picked his things up while pulling Wei Ying to an inn he had already booked.

"Ehh?!?! Lan Er Ge Ge, so you've already wanted to stay here for a night!" Wei Ying exclaimed in surprise.

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied, entering the bedroom.

"Lan Zhan, you're so naughty" Wei Ying teased.

Lan Zhan looked away, feeling a little bit of heat rising to his ears. "It's not like that..."

Wei Ying then roamed his hands all over Lan Zhan and continued "Are you sure~? Then why did you book a room huh?"

Before Lan Zhan could reply, Wei Ying gently squeezed his dick, making Lan Zhan swallow his words. "Wei Ying!" He growled.

Wei Ying then ran to the other side of the room "Hehe, Lan Er Ge Ge, you have to catch me!"

Lan Zhan walked towards Wei Ying, making Wei Ying run to the other side of the room. After running about the room for a few rounds, Wei Ying ran to the bed and Lan Zhan pounced on him.

"Lan Er Ge Ge, you couldn't catch me so I let you catch me! It's not counted!" Wei Ying said in defence.

"It is" Lan Zhan said, looking into Wei Ying's eyes. He gave Wei Ying a kiss and buried his head in Wei Ying's shoulders.

"Hehe it tickles, Lan Zhan" Wei Ying giggled.

Lan Zhan squeezed Wei Ying tightly, not letting go of his precious lover. Wei Ying felt it and asked "Lan Zhan, what's wrong?"