Chapt 65 - Say it

Wei Ying turned around to see Lan XiChen walking towards them and Lan Zhan following behind. 'Finally! He finally comes to find me!'

"Lan Huan, Lan Er Gong Zi" Jiang Cheng greeted.

"Lan Sect Leader" Wei Ying greeted then he looked at Lan Zhan "Hmph! What are you doing here?"

Seeing Lan Zhan silent, XiChen replied "I'm supposed to meet here with WanYin. WangJi was with me so I asked him along."

XiChen had been with Lan Zhan the whole day and knew that something was up, but Lan Zhan refused to say.

Wei Ying sulked even more. Lan Zhan wasn't here to find him, and the three of them had plans together! Meanwhile, Jiang Cheng was shocked. He thought that it would only be him and Lan XiChen.

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying who was angry. However he thought about it, he just couldn't bring himself to say such... indecent, shameless and embarrassing words. "Wei Ying..."

"Are you going to say it?" Wei Ying asked, glaring at Lan Zhan.

"..." Lan Zhan kept silent and slightly shook his head. Wei Ying got angry. "Wei Ying, let's talk" Lan Zhan said, walking towards Wei Ying.

"No!" Wei Ying shouted and took a step back. "I'm not going to listen to anything else! Go away!"

Lan Zhan stood there for a while, then turned around and started walking away. Wei Ying was mad 'How can Lan Zhan really walk away?'

"Lan Zhan! Stupid Lan Zhan! You stupid meanie! I want to have sex with you all the time! Every month, every week, everyday and every hour! I want to be connected with you! Why can't you just say the same things back?! It's not like it kills you!!! You stupid mean old fashioned boy!!" Wei Ying shouted.

Lan Zhan stopped and didn't move. XiChen and Jiang Cheng were shocked by what they heard.

"Wei WuXian! You shameless! Keep this topic in your bedroom! Why are you shouting about such things so loudly?!" Jiang Cheng scolded, reaching forward to smack Wei Ying, but was stopped by XiChen.

Giving Jiang Cheng his charming gentle smile, XiChen said "WanYin, let's go" while lightly dragging a blushing Jiang Cheng.

There was a silence there. Seeing Lan Zhan not doing or saying anything, Wei Ying stormed away "Meanie! Since you won't, i'll find others!"

Lan Zhan heard this and his chest tightened. "Wei Ying!" He shouted but Wei Ying had already ran off, into the direction of the town. Lan Zhan who definitely won't let others touch Wei Ying, immediately gave chase.

Wei Ying of course, would never cheat on Lan Zhan. Even if he said such words in anger, he wouldn't have actually done it. He ran into Yunmeng town, thinking what he should do.

Wei Ying then caught sight of his favourite wine store. Just what he needed! Some alcohol in him.

As he was about to enter, a man was kicked out from the door, landing into his arms. "Fourth Shidi! What happened?" Confused Wei Ying cried out.

Fourth Shidi then clung onto Wei Ying "Da ShiXiong! My crush rejected me!"

Wei Ying sighed. He thought that someone was picking a fight with Fourth Shidi. Wei Ying felt a glare on his left and turned his head, seeing an angry Lan Zhan walking over.

Before Lan Zhan or Wei Ying could do anything, more of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect disciples came pouring out.

Most of them were terribly drunk and got excited when they saw Wei Ying. "Da Shi Xiong!!", "Where are we?", "You're here, let's drink!", "Fourth Shidi got dumped!!"

Lan Zhan who was a distance away immediately stormed over and teared all the disciples away from Wei Ying. Lan Zhan had misunderstood the situation.

"Wei Ying! You can only have sex with me!" Lan Zhan said in a fit of anger, then dragged Wei Ying away, despite everyone's shocked faces and stares.

Wei Ying was happy that Lan Zhan finally said it but, he needed to take care of his fellow disciples. "Lan Zhan! Hold on! Wait!" Wei Ying said as he struggled to break free.

Lan Zhan was raging, wondering if Wei Ying really didn't want him and preferred those man. "Those are Yunmeng Jiang Sect disciples! They must have sneaked out!" Wei Ying tried explaining.

Lan Zhan then slowed down. He didn't recognise them as they weren't wearing their uniforms and Lan Zhan hadn't bothered interacting with them as he was taking care of Wei Ying the whole time he was here.

Lan Zhan faced Wei Ying. "So? We're going to have our sex now."

Wei Ying smiled "Lan Zhan, you finally said it, but I need to bring them back first! They'll get in trouble for sneaking out!"

Lan Zhan frowned, unwilling to move. He wanted to do Wei Ying right now and didn't want the other disciples to cling onto Wei Ying.

"Lan Zhan... after we bring them back, let's have sex" Wei Ying whispered.

Lan Zhan looked around and saw a bullock cart. He immediately rented it and dragged all the disciples onto the cart and hurried back to Lotus Pier.

Reaching Lotus Pier, he grabbed Wei Ying's hand and pulled him towards the room. "Wait!" Wei Ying exclaimed. "We can't leave them there!"

Lan Zhan, beneath his calm face, was filled with impatience. He dragged them to one of their rooms and left all of them there, despite Wei Ying's protest.